Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in French Camp, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in French Camp
- GJ ConstructionIsreal and his team created an amazing Master Bath for us. We drew up our picture of our perfect bath and Isreal made our dream come true. He's punctual, responsible, good communicator. His tile team are talented. They created a work of art with our porcelain tiles both in the shower and the floors. We are going to hire him to do our guest bath in the coming month
- USA BathThe entire process was great, from the first call to USA Bath to the last day of installation. The company was quick to return our call and sent someone from their design staff to talk over all of our options and price points. This was during the COVID Pandemic and she came to the house practicing social distancing and wore a mask as we did. She was knowledgeable, prepared with samples and able to answer all of our questions. She even came back a second time, when I had to leave our meeting for an extended period of time. They were very understanding and extremely helpful...no overly aggressive sales at all. It was all focused on our needs and wants. Our selected materials were ordered immediately and we were called later with an installation date. Two installers came as scheduled on time, appropriately dressed, well-spoken and polite. The first day was "demo day" and we thought it was going to be loud and dusty. I was working at home since my regular office was closed for the pandemic and was worried that I would not be able to conduct business as usual. The USA Bath team was conscious of my working situation and did not interrupt my work at all. I especially appreciated their care for our home, laying tarps through the entire pathway from the front door, up the stairs, through the master bedroom to the master bath. They showed me the area once demolition was done and I felt comforted knowing we had no mold, no structural issues and that we were on schedule. We also had other crews working on different projects, but even that worked out. When the County Inspector could not make it as originally scheduled, USA Bath and our onsite installers moved heaven and earth to keep us on schedule and rearranged their schedules to make sure to be here whenever the inspector showed up. I want to mention the impeccable craftsmanship of our installers: Phillip and Fidel. I knew their biggest challenge was the round window in the shower stall. This is definitely not a standard feature. The years of experience between the two showed in the end product with a flawless encased round window. We were told the entire project could take up to 4 days, but on the third day they were done! No sign of trash, dust, debris…just a beautiful new walk in shower. Their craftsmanship, impeccable; their work ethic, top notch, and their customer service, outstanding. I am over the moon excited about our new beautiful walk in shower
- Adrian ConstructionBeautiful finish. Tile work in shower came out really nice. Bathroom looks awesome. I can't wait to remodel other parts of the house. The team worked well.
- Tnt Classic Tub & Tile RefinishingOverall, it went great. Our counters were 4x4 ceramic tiles that was developing large gaps in the grout. Tired of having to bleach the counters daily, we had two choices - either install granite counter tops or refinish the tiles. The granite counters were out of our budget so we searched to find to refinish them. After many bids, we went with TNT Classics. We had broken tiles that they replaced rather than just fill in the space with filler putty, that made me feel like they really knew what they were doing. They removed the old sink and installed the new one before they started on the refinishing process. They did a great job of covering & protecting the cabinets, floor, etc before they got started with the messy etching and spraying, and they had a big fan blowing the smell out of the house, which was great! When the job was completed, I was thrilled with the result. No only do I have a nice looking counter, but I don't have to bleach it everyday
- HOME DEPOTThe price was reasonable. We liked them. One person came and did the whole thing. We liked the person who did all the work. It was done in a timely manner. The work was subcontracted to another company.
- Miracle Method of SacramentoWe loved their work and it was a great experience. They showed up on time, they took two days. They were very friendly and their prices were good. They did quality work and it has been six months and it still looks brand now and that is what I like them and we saved money not buying a new tub. I am going to use them again when I do my kitchen
- BOCA WALKIN TUBSObscene. after my mother passed, I called Bob Sauers, the company's owner, and he told me he'd refund the entire amount. The money never came, and so I called him and he blamed the delay on his wife, Carol Gibson Sauers, who does his bookkeeping. He assured me the money was coming but it never did. The last call I had with him was heated and I called him a thief. He said he didn't see why he should give the money to me because I was being rude and angry. I am now suing him in Georgia. this man has taken advantage of a horrible situation and has made it worse. DO NOT BUY A ANYTHING FROM THIS MAN'S COMPANY! HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER! This is the most disgusting disgusting business transaction I've ever been a part of and it shocks me what guys like this will do for a couple thousand dollars. He's a thief and a liar and will take your money and run
Bathtub Refinishers in French Camp
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL CONTRACTOR, HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They have a good price.Louis C.
- Business Description:Specializing in Interior Remodels such as Bathrooms,Kitchens etcRecent Review:It was very good, I was very pleased. Her was very prompt about anything that I needed and he was on top of things. If there's something that I don't like, he'll fix it right away.Jeanne M.
- Business Description:Save time and thousands of dollars by refinishing your tub, tiles, and countertops rather than replacing them. Jhavlan Refinishing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests..Recent Review:Jeff did a great job refinishing the bottom of our tub. It looks like new and perfectly matches. He was on time and very neat and professional. His price was reasonable. We are fortunate to have found him as this is a niche professionJay S.
- Business Description:Braun Construction is a full service construction and remodel company with a combined 35 years of experience. We service the San Joaquin Valley area with a variety of services including, but not limited to, kitchen and bath remodel, general home remodeling, fences, decks, additions, windows, roofing, siding, insulation and much more. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Estimates are always free and your project is very important to us! When you want it done right.....dont do it yourse..Recent Review:The contractor arrived at job site day 1 and every day promised on time with his crew The finished job was excellent, we are already in contact for more work to get done.Sidney B.
- Business Description:With over thirty five years of experience in the trade there is nothing we can not over come if you want a trustworthy experienced contractor that treats every customer with the same respect no matter how big or small the job then look no further K&M Tile has you covereRecent Review:It went great. They were very open and they communication was pretty good. They did a good work.Josh J.
- Business Description:Services: Home Renovation. Home Restoration. Custom Plan Sets. Design and Build. Construction Consulting. About Us: We offer high quality renovations customized for each individual client. Our experienced team of professionals offer detailed project design, planning, and execution. The owner/ operator of August Builders has been in the construction industry for over 10 years. With a Master's in Construction Management he brings a unique level of professionalism to the industry which contr..Recent Review:The design process with William was great. He can put and took dimensions of my existing bathroom and show us virtually how the new construction will look. The design came out modern and nice. We then used him on our master bathroom remodel.kesha e.
- Business Description:6 Employees. $135 min. Charge for service & repair work. Angies List discount. Award winning. Full service plumbing contractor for all your plumbing needs. Copper Repipe specialist.Recent Review:Excellent. I would highly recommend themRoberta J.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:KHB Construction Inc. is a full service general contractor specializing in Kitchen, Home, and Bath renovations. We serve all of Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin counties.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Discovery Bay
- Bethel Island
bathtub refinishers in French Camp
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Braun Construction LLC4415 Farmington Rd
- Braun Construction LLC
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- C&J Marvin Enterprise
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Donald Mount Construction
- Francisco Rubio1512 Silver creek
- Francisco Rubio
- GJ Construction P.o.box 678
- GJ Construction
- Jhavlan Refinishing 3508 Sagewood Ct
- Jhavlan Refinishing
- Liz's Mobile Body Beauty Bath And More5513 Gateway Drive
- Liz's Mobile Body Beauty Bath And More
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Power & Comfort Company1740 Volendam Ave
- Power & Comfort Company
- Reyes handyman ServicesPO BOX 577004
- Reyes handyman Services
- Top Notch Construction & Remodel Inc1224 Yorktown Ln
- Top Notch Construction & Remodel Inc