Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Fortuna, CA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Fortuna
- Guy's Saw CenterI have used Guy's saw center for years, they have sold me equipment, weed wackers, chain saws & pole saws. They have repaired my log splitter, always are fair & efficient. Got a question or problem (almost never) but just talk with Guy or Kathy. Family owned business, highly recommend!
- Wood Chopper's SupplyThey have been fantastic. If something is not worth fixing, they tell me real quick rather than fix it and charge me $200, and that's what I like about them. They are honest. I have taken in stuff and tools for repairs, and they are really very quick. Up here once the sun starts coming up, everything starts’ growing fast then it’s hard to work and be without my tractor or my lawnmower or anything for very long or I lose the yield and its couple of days tossed. Everything with them is little more expensive because they have to have it shipped up here. They are just wonderful on responsiveness. I don't know anybody over there but they are always taking good care of me. I have used them several times in last eight years or so and I would continue to use them in the future
- Guy's Saw CenterThey are the only game in town, so they could take advantage of people, but they don't. They do great work, and repair anything they sell. Wonderful service.
- Exeter Small Engine RepairMy mower has not ever been treated so profressional and with care. The staff was very helpfull and curtious to us. The repairs were done in a reasonable time and the cost was close to the estimate.,
- Acme Tool Repair IncThey offer fair prices and show you what needs to be done. They also have the tools ready when they say they will. They offer a rare service and do a great job.
- TERRY'S GOLDEN CHAIN SAW SHOPI took my high weed mower to this shop because they were an authorized Briggs and Stratton repair center - and I had already had the machine in another local shop 3 times that year. When I dropped it off I told them that I don't care what they had to do I just wanted the mower repaired correctly so I didn't have to keep bringing it back in. Terri went through my mower meticulously and found every area that needed maintaince. It did take longer than originally promised (2 weeks instead of 1), but that is good for a machine repair shop. I have heard that other area shops have had people's equipment for over a month. I was ready to junk this mower - which would have meant forking out another $2500 for a replacement - but now I have a machine that runs like new - and a place that I know will fix it right the first time, if it ever breaks again. They were worth every penny
- Agri-Home Lawn & GardenStaff was very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. Service was performed in a timely manner at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to call on them again.
- SCHUYLER MOWER & OFFROADHave been doing business with Schuylers for decades. Reputable, family owned business and the owner knows his machines inside and out. Will lend his experience to those DIY'ers who want to attempt the repair as much as he will deliver your repair job on time and without additional cost. Would highly reccomend this business to anyone needing service of their lawncare equipment as well as 4x4 offroad machines / autos
- Sierra SawI was greeted promptly and the staff was friendly and professional and were knowledgeable in answering my questions. I will go back to them whenever I need help with my outdoor equipment.
- Fernbridge TractorTook in my Deere walk behind mower for some annual service. Noted that the drive wheels failed to turn when rolled back. Was told that just needed lubrication. They called and said it was ready-waited 45 minutes because billing statement was not done. Finally got billing for over $250.00!! Objected to the bill because the repairs were made w/o notification. Billing was reduced to $71 and was paid
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Fortuna
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They came 3 times and failed each time to repair our refrigerator.Steve K.
- Business Description:A family run business with an average of 45 employees. We have a Retail Nursery and Power Shop. We also have a landscaping and construction division.Recent Review:It took quite a while to get a response from them and I had to make multiple phone calls. I was persistent as I had used their landscaping services in the past and was satisfied with the result. We drew diagrams walked the grounds twice with the owner and was assured the job would be finished the same week they started. On the surface the work looks good, but they put a drop inlet for drainage right in the middle of a walk path, they moved a swale laterally three feet thus requiring our shed to be put on cinder blocks, they only partially graded a slope, and they took apart an intricately laced rock wall. I guess I wouldn't be so incredibly frustrated if they had just owned up to the mistakes and apologized. But they denied they took the wall apart and boldly told me we were confused about the original placement of the wall "it looks different when grass is next to it". In fact my husband hand selected the rock and intricately laced each one precisely. He spent many countless hours doing so. I was told we told them to put the drain in the middle of the walkway and the swale was moved because of machinery width. There are other defects also but I'm exhausted just writing about this experience. In the end they came back twice and finished to their expectations and it only took three weeks..... They used to be terrific. They had pride in their work and customer satisfaction was very important. I have always bought most of my plants and gardening supplies from them. This division is always spot on. But as a result of the frustration of this project I will have to change my loyalty to Piersons. To think all of this could have been resolved with accepting responsibility and a a simple sorry...... <br /M G.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - Fernbridge Tractor & Equipment Company, Barnes Tractor & Equipment Co. Additional hours - Mon-Fri 7:30 AM-5:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-12:00 PM.Recent Review:Took in my Deere walk behind mower for some annual service. Noted that the drive wheels failed to turn when rolled back. Was told that just needed lubrication. They called and said it was ready-waited 45 minutes because billing statement was not done. Finally got billing for over $250.00!! Objected to the bill because the repairs were made w/o notification. Billing was reduced to $71 and was paidEmil B.
- Business Description:The name is Niko and I am a small engine mechanic. I can fix pretty much anything with a 2 or 4 cycle engine. my rates are competitive and I will beat the labor rates of any local shop. Brush cutters chainsaws, hedgers, blowers, generators, pumps, pressure washers, lawn mowers, log splitters, chippers, cement tampers and more! I have been working as a power equipment mechanic for the last 6 years. familiar with most major name brands such as Stihl, husqvarna, Honda, Briggs and Stratton, khole..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Rio Dell
- Blue Lake
- Willow Creek
- Fort Bragg
- Crescent City
lawn mower repair shops in Fortuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fernbridge Tractor20 Depot Rd
- Fernbridge Tractor
- MILLER FARMS NURSERYPO Box 2145
- MILLER FARMS NURSERY
- Nikos small engine repair2755 Central Ave
- Nikos small engine repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc