Installing lighting inside or above your cabinets will make your kitchen more efficient and user-friendly. Learn the best cabinet lighting fixtures, bulbs, and installation options that’ll enhance the style and function of your kitchen.
Get matched with top lights in Cottonwood, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Cottonwood
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Affordable ElectricIf A+ could be awarded, this company has earned it. Mike is a true professional. All of our questions and concerns were answered promptly to our satisfaction. Every nuance of placement of lights, plugs, appliances, etc. were brought to our attention and we were offered options, when appropriate, before work was carried out. Tony and Barry operated with the highest degree of efficiency, professionalism, and integrity possible. In addition, Mike, Tony, and Barry could not have been more open, upfront, and personable. It was the most comfortable experience I have ever had with a home repair/renovation expert (our third home renovation). The icing on the cake: Mike's estimate and final bill was less than 2/3 another recommended electrician bid
- Affordable ElectricI like to keep my porch lights on at night and I have been having problems with the front porch burning out bulbs. I called Mike and found out he lives down the street. He said he could come by in the afternoon that day. My light fixture was bad. He had me buy a new one and came back later and installed it. Also suggested using LED bulbs and he also replaced those for me. He was very personable. He is my new electrician. I would recommend him for all your electrical needs
- Hughes ConstructionWe moved out to avoid the construction. It took 2 months. We picked out flooring, paint, granite with the help of an interior designer. We used local shops for paint, floor covering, tile, lighting. Shane had the flooring out, counter tops and the doors off the first week. He was there when other services came. He came back several times to complete details (hang shelf and light fixture that arrived late)
- Jerry Nelson Stuart Painting CoHe is a very knowledgeable man. He just loves paint. He did the entire inside of the house on his own. He is a very nice guy. He went above and beyond. He had a knee problem and he was told that he may eventually need a knee replacement. His knee blew up when he was working for us. We were helping him with the nails and he was hurrying up because we had 45 people coming for a picnic. He called us later from the hospital and told us that he was fine. He works by himself. He was in the military and he has done things in different places. He is really good
- Swords ConstructionWe have been very impressed with Michael Swords and his fine crew. They are all very professional, kind, friendly, polite, punctual - all were always there when they said they would be - , always called if he or his crew were running at all late' - crew members were always there when promised. Asked for payment only when the job was finished, so we paid in increments. We always felt we could trust both he and all his fine crew and subcontractors - all extremely hard workers. Excellent work, craftsmanship. Spent extra time getting special permits we needed. He is almost finished with transforming our 'fixer' into a beautiful and comfortable home. We have been extremely pleased with his work on both our Shingletown house and Shasta Lake house (extensive exterior and interior work on SL house). We originally found him on Angie's list llast March. What a blessing to find people you can trust!!! Thank you Troy, David, Joe and Michael for your honesty, integrity, talent and hard work. You guys are something else! A+++++ Bonnie and Jonatha
- THE ELECTRIC MANdPhil came out initially to conduct a Home Electrical Inspection in order to determine the extent to which repairs and additions would cost. The price of the inspection was $175.00, but was well worth it. Phil identified problem areas which were previously unknown as well as troubleshooting known issues. We then set up a series of three additional appointments in order to complete repairs and install new lighting and heaters. All in all Phil did a fantastic job in a very proficient manner. The only issue that came up, and really it was a non-issue, was that Phil was unable to arrive at the specified time for two of the appointments due to emergency calls. This did not affect the timeliness of the work completed nor its quality and was understandable as Phil is a one-man operation. I would hire him back again and plan to do so in the next few months for further work. Thanks again, Phil
- 5 Star ElectricEverything was great. Bruce did a quality job, was easy to work with, and charged reasonable rates. Furthermore, he was very professional and arrived on time.
- THE ELECTRIC MANFrom the moment of arrival, and right on time, he was very courteous and outgoing...we talked for a while and than he went right to work...from that point on it was work until done. All completed in about an hour later, and the estimate was what was charged...We are very happy with Phil (the electric man) and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others..
- Eric Olson HandymanI was really unhappy with the results of the last work and I have not called him back again. I have a pole light in my front yard near the street and I had some tree trimmers, unfortunately a limb hit that and damaged it so I called Eric Olson to fix it and it required getting a new light. I had other work he was doing at the time. He wasn't here but his workers were and he came in the afternoon and was packing up and asked him what about my light because that was big for me and he said he forgot, so he got busy and started installing a new one. Well, he was rushed and he couldn't get it to work properly and he had to leave. It came on like it was supposed to that night and I was so happy that it did. On Thanksgiving weekend, on Friday night, we got our first good rainstorm and I woke up to a cold house because my heating unit had gone out and finally I wised up and checked the fuse. I saw that it had blown, so I put a new one in and that blew out, so I put another one in and that blew out too. Then I finally got smart enough to figure that it was the light that was blowing it and when I disabled it, my heating unit was fine. I was irritated, it was the holidays, so I didn't want to deal with it, so I waited until after the first of the year and I called him and he told me, if the problem was his fault, there will not be any charge. He came and he tried everything to make me believe that somehow, it had happened due to my fault, and then he ended up charging me $50, which I paid but I was angry about it because the problem was in the wiring. He never admitted that was it but that is where the problem was, water was getting in and that was shorting it out but he tried to tell me that I plugged it in upside down. He was giving me three different ways out stories and one of them was that the electrical wiring from the light out there to the house was inferior and it was plain illegal and I knew that was not true because my husband had the very best and he put it in. So he did not want to admit and take responsibility. I paid him and I made up my mind that I will not use him again because it is very important to me that the business that I use, that if there is a mistake, they take responsibility for it. I expect them to admit it, fix it, and not beat around trying to put the blame on somebody else. I had him do several different projects and I was very happy with him but this last one is what soured it. His prices are good
Lights in Cottonwood
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:I searched for a while. Mega Power Electric, Inc offer the top equipment. Did a great job with the install. Everything went smooth throughout the whole process. Price is significantly lower than all of the others. System has been up over a month. So far so good with production...Maria C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..
- Business Description:Electrical Contractor
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical Co. We do jobs large or small. Billing is simple , once job is complete , payment is due unless prior arrangement has been agreed to. We are a small company with low overhead , which in turn saves you money. Vets and elderly also get discounts. *Please note: We occasionally travel to distances without cellular reception. If we are out of range when we receive your message, we will return your request ASAP when we are back in service range! We apologiz..
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:20 + Years Experience
- Business Description:Since 1985, A-1 Electric has been servicing all Redding and the surrounding areas. It provides all electrical services type with quality You can trust!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Find lights in
- Red Bluff
- Palo Cedro
- Los Molinos
- Shasta Lake
- Bella Vista
- Forest Ranch
lights in Cottonwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Electric2610 Howard Dr
- Affordable Electric2678 Queens Way
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- American Craftsman GBC Inc.17615 Dolores Dr.
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Aztec Construction & Restoration4361 Caterpillar Road
- A-1 Electric
- DJ Stoltz Records315 S 42nd St
- DJ Stoltz Records
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California
- Eric Olson Handyman
- North Valley Lighting2325 Larkspur Ln
- North Valley Lighting
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St