California Preferred Services Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 997427 and Corp license 3466258

PO Box 10396

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

**Call or text (510) 579-9825 for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 17 years of experience, we can help with any project you need within your home. At Dale's Handyman Service, we pride ourselves in being a one-stop-shop for all of your home improvement needs. We specialize in anything from small handyman repairs, to complete kitchen or bathroom renovation projects. We are known for our custom remodels and quick competitive estimates. We are properly licensed . We look forward to working with you and helping you build your dream home! Call or text (510) 579-9825. ...

handyman (77)electrician (17)woodworking (10)door installation (9)lighting (8)interior painting (6)house painting (6)plumbers (6)drywall (6)home remodeling (4)awnings (4)ceiling fan installation (3)

05/11/2021

Very good. Dale was on time, thorough and explained what he was doing. I would use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2021

04/22/2021

Very prompt on arrival and knowledgeable regarding his expertise! Will definitely hire again for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2021

04/01/2021

I contacted Dale and he came out the next day at 9:30 as scheduled. We talked about what I needed done and he quoted a price of $170.00. I told Dale to go ahead. Dale tested all the lights to make sure they worked and was done by 11:30. Very happy with the job he did and I would hire him again. The price was affordable especially for someone on a fixed income. I had originally contacted Powell Ele...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some outdoor light fixtures installed. Replaced 2 existing ones and added 2 accent lights under the eaves to existing system.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

02/18/2021

No one from this company ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not applicable. See below.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

02/18/2021

I was in a pinch, the existing cutout in my granite countertop was too small to accommodate the new stainless steel drop in sink. I didn't realize this until after the existing one was pulled out and the plumber tried to drop in the new one. He could not finish and left until in could resolve this sizing problem. I was without a functional kitchen until I could resolve this issue. I contacted Dale...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Existing sink hole in granite countertop for drop in sink was too small, needed to open up to accommodate new sink

CATEGORY awnings,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

02/09/2021

Everything went perfectly. Dale fixed everything and left them in even better condition than before. He was very knowledgable about how best to fix things and was able to deliver solutions in the most efficient cost effective manner. He doesn't try to upsell or gauge you, and had an all around good knowledge of everything from installing cabinetry, fixing broken rails and shelves, to gas fireplace...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

01/16/2021

Dale did a great job and was very courteous and punctual. His knowledge of all different areas is fantastic. He helped us with few jobs all around the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

11/17/2020

Dale was punctual and got right to work to remove a number of drapery panels and all of the hardware from five 12’ windows. At my request, he spackled the holes left by the hardware and then to boot, he offered to get rid of the hardware, for which I had no need. I would hire him for many different jobs, as he has a variety of skills. He is also a very nice person!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drapery / rod removal

CATEGORY handyman service,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/15/2020

great , timely and as requested , just what we wanted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed lights under eaves

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/04/2020

Wonderful - Dale fixed everything I asked for online and handled fixing my kitchen drawer and installed my Ring. Awesome job! Would definitely hire him again and refer him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Cabinetry, Carpentry, Stone and Glass, Tile Installations, Drywall, Electrical Installations, Fire System Controls, New Circuit Installs, and Motors.

Electrical Fabrication Contractor doing residential handyman projects. Lighting, circuit amendments, tile and carpentry, drywall repairs, counter installations,and cabinetry.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check