Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Colusa, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Colusa
- High Country ConstructionLoren and his crew did an amazing job on our remodel. Always here when they said they would be and they did quality work. Would definitely hire again. Thank you guys so much
- Eric Olson HandymanFantastic. Erik and his crew did high-quality work. I've worked with home improvement contractors before on other houses and they are by far the best. Best of all, they were always polite, professional and fun to have around. My wife and small children were very comfortable with them working in our home as they were unobtrusive and always so positive. Costs were very reasonable. I look forward to working with them again
- Eric Olson HandymanEric asked very specific questions to make sure he did everything exactly the way I wanted it done. He and his wife worked well as a team. He hung a tapestry high above my stairs and put it exactly where and how I wanted it. I am very pleased with everything Eric did.
- Eric Olson HandymanMy husband has repeatedly tried to fix our sliding door, with a mixed level of success. Mr. Olson came out right away and had it fixed very quickly and cleanly. Would definitely use him again!
- High Country ConstructionLoren and crew are the most reliable and honest contractors I have ever come across. I have had them work on so many different things, from my home to my businesses, so I don't know what to say about the date and monetary amount. It varies. EVERY time they say they will be there, they are, which most people know is NOT typical of contractors. Their word is gold in my opinion. Not to mention, the work Loren and crew does is the best quaity. I know if you weren't satisified, they would come back until you were, with no extra charges (unless upgrades from original plans I would assume). I haven't been unhappy, so I haven't put this to the test, but feel strongly he would do so. They are extremely clean as well. Each day when they would leave, they would completely clean up after themselves, and you wouldn't know they were there. THAT is rare. I have referred him to multiple friends and clients of mine, and have always had positive feedback. HIGHLY recommend High Country Construction
- High Country ConstructionLoren was thorough, prompt (work was completed EXACTLY when he promised it--highly unusual for a contractor.) His crew were polite, hard-working, and even made some last-minute changes on the spot at my request. I would recommend them to anyone! I chose them based on customer reviews on Angie's list. I'm very happy
- High Country ConstructionLoren with High Country Construction was prompt with the estimate and start date. He was very knowledgeable and professional and there were no surprises! Job was completed quickly and outcome was better than expected! We had some tricky requests for the guest bedroom closet and Loren was able to make it all work. He and his crew were also very clean while doing the job! We would highly recommend High Country Construction and plan to use them again for future projects
- High Country ConstructionThe remodel on the kitchen went very smoothly. The roof patch he did still doesn't leak we need to put a roof on the whole house and we will have High country do that next summer. The floor he did is beautiful and everyone always pays compliments. High country came in and started on the roof loren explained we had to fix that so the new kitchen would stay dry. Loren and his crew demo the old kitchen and we found allot of old dangerous wiring loren always assured me this is ok and its part of doing a remodel on a old house. The kitchen went a lot faster then i anticipated loren did recessed lighting all new plumbing cherry cabinets and granite counters high country did all the work except the granite. As soon as the kitchen was complete Hcc started on the flooring it took High country know time at all to finish laying the hardwood
- High Country ConstructionHigh Country Construction has done multiple projects around our home and the work they have done for the price is unbelievable. Always on time, always professional, very clean and we are always amazed at the job when they are done. Top notch company that we will continue to use in the future for all our home projects
- High Country ConstructionIt was great working with Loren and his team. I made an initial call for an estimate and setup a time to meet at my home. Loren arrived on-time. I walked through and discussed the work that I was interested in having done. Not only did Loren listen well he also made some great suggestions of which we ended up taking his advice which was much appreciated. We received an estimate back which clearly broke out the project so we could see how much each part of the job cost. I felt the estimate was reasonable and fair. After signing a contract, Loren gave me an estimate of when he'd start working and he was spot on. Communication was great and I was impressed with how he remembered all of the little details that we discussed upon first meeting. He and his workers are very respectful, polite and did a great job cleaning up after themselves. The quality of work was excellent as well. They finished up earlier than I thought they would and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend High Country Construction for any of your projects. I've actually asked for a quote for a new walkway and patio and Loren and team will be doing this work for us
Door Installers in Colusa
- Business Description:( High Country Construction ) Offers Free Estimates, Quality Work At An Honest Price, Professional Employee's, We Are An EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm Also Accredited Business With The Better Business Bureau. We Treat Every Project As If It Will Be Our Next ReferralRecent Review:Loren and his crew did an amazing job on our remodel. Always here when they said they would be and they did quality work. Would definitely hire again. Thank you guys so mucharlene y.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:General Contractor since 1997 in the Bay Area. We work on Budget. Offer clients good deals!Recent Review:It was good quote. They did the work in a reasonable time. The quality was quite satisfactory.Marc M.
- Business Description:we have 2 employees, we are currently material suppliers only, though soon will offer installation. we accept visa mastercard and discoverRecent Review:It was a bit confusing at first but very patient and helpful. The job turned out perfect.Vicki Pero for W.
- Business Description:Quality Since 1956 For almost 60 years we've been providing superior service & quality products to our customers in Northern California. It is crucial to choose a company that will stay with you for the Highest Customer Satisfaction and Quality, energy efficient products for your Windows, Doors, Siding, Patio Cover, Insulation and Shutter needsRecent Review:Hawkins has now done two whole-house window replacements for us. This second home is a one-of-a-kind designed Mid-Century Modern classic home, and we have been very fussy about how the windows needed to look in order to retain the essential look and style of the old window styles. Hawkins has been able to provide us with really spectacular replacements. Gary Hawkins, the owner, came personally to look at our home and listen to our concerns, and then was able to select the precise windows we asked for. We find them to be reasonably priced and responsive to concerns. Since they have done multiple jobs for us, we know they do a great job of keeping their customers happy and also hit the "budget-friendly" button, too! This project includes replacing 3 sliding glass doors, (one which is 10 feet wide), 18 windows, (3 of which are 8+ feet wide picture windows), 4 floor-to-ceiling fixed tempered windows, and 3 specialty reeded glass windowsn h.
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have ..Recent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clockOfer A.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
- Business Description:Not always necessary but on occasion depending on length of job and time for completion, sub-contracting may be used for the following: electrical, roofing, plumbing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Live Oak
- Yuba City
- Browns Valley
- Clearlake Oaks
- Pleasant Grove
- Lower Lake
door installers in Colusa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 8th Avenue Screens & Doors120 W 8th Ave.
- 8th Avenue Screens & Doors
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bier Construction
- Cadorin Construction3330 Railroad Ave
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- Charles Ingalls General Contractor2257 Acacia Ave
- CHICO WINDOWS113 VIA DE LA CRUZ WAY
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- COMPLETE HOME REPAIR1646 BILLE RD
- Cadorin Construction
- Door-Mart Garage Doors11286 Pyrites Way Ste 110
Gold River, California
- Door-Mart Garage Doors
- Green Day Power9745 Business Park Dr
- Green Day Power
- InColor Painting933 Pomona Ave
- InColor Painting
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM