If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Coarsegold, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Coarsegold
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Excellent service from beginning to end. The office staff was friendly, polite and professional. Both my mother and I were very impressed with Charlie Rosenkranz. He came to the property to give us a free estimate. He took his time in answering all of our questions and concerns. He was courteous, competent and professional. The foundation repair and underpinning took two weeks to complete. The work crew was extremely professional, and the cleanliness of the work site was wonderful. We were impressed with the quality of work completed in the inside and outside of the house. We would definitely recommend Alpha to others, and we would definitely use the company again
- Design EverestDesign Everest is the best company I ever worked with. They have great pricing and very professional team. I had last minutes urgent request, they were able to help on the spot, saved me a lot problem and money on my home remodeling. I highly recommend them for anyone!
- Design EverestCompletely unprofessional and untrustworthy. I called to get a structural engineer to do an assessment of my house. They confirmed my location, asked for payment in full (which I sent) and then signed a contract. Then they said they don't service my location. I'm still waiting on my refund.
- Derose ConstructionScott, the owner is incredibly honest, his team shows on time as expected, and his pricing is very fair. The quality of their work is excellent. I've already hired them to frame and install some new windows as well. Oh, and did I mention that they show when they say they will!
- CHALLMAN ENGINEERING INCIt was an amazing experience and Bill Challman walked me through every step. One of the keys was Bill's knowledge of the County Planning and Permitting process, which helped make for a smooth process. Since it was a remodel of an older building, we ran into several problems, and Bill presented me with various options depending on the situation. They were able to handle all the issues. The project turned out great and Challman Engineering really went above and beyond with their attention to detail and the robustness of their work. I hope to use them again
- CHALLMAN ENGINEERING INCThe inspection itself went really well and they gave us some great information about our home. The only disappointing thing is that we have not received our letter of inspection from him. This just states that a structrual engineer has inspected the property and determined what issues have arisen. I have been trying to contact him about this since the inspection was finished and still haven't heard back
- American Steel Carports, INC.The order was placed on 6/14/14 including my 10 % downpayment. It took over 4 weeks for the installers from their Colusa California office to arrive to do the install. They arrived on 7/17/14 with several wrong parts. The frame rails were the wrong guage steel, weaker 14 gauge instead of the stronger 12 guage on the order. The bottom frame rails were 1 & 1/2 feet shorter than called for in the order. So they left without assembling any parts to the dock. They returned on 7/24/14 and assembled most of the dock cover, but were missing two of the three "open end supports", that were also listed on the order. The side sheet metal panels were 18 inches shorter than specified on the order. I talked to their distributer the same day, but they could only tell me they would get back to me on date they will return. The next day, I spoke to the local dealer about the latest problem and explained that due to a long vacation, the installer could return in the first half of September. Their Colusa office called and scheduled the final work for the afternoon of 9/19/14. They couldn't make that date, so rescheduled for the next day on saturday 9/20/14 when they did arrive to complete the job and did it correctly per the order. Please note: the local independent dealer, did a fine job. Without his help, the job still wouldn't be completed or even done per the order
Structural Engineers in Coarsegold
- Business Description:RYAKT is a pre-construction and construction company. We provide catastrophic disaster services including insurance claim processing, design and engineering and construction for residential and light commercial clients
- Business Description:In 1979, Glen Teter started a firm with the goal of providing the best engineering and architectural services to the Central Valley. That firm has expanded in capabilities and breadth, but remains true to the original goal. TETER’s work is based on a commitment to connections. Our leadership and staff connect across the architecture and engineering professions, offering clients creative solutions to challenging problems. We take pride in working collaboratively, internally and with clients. W..
- Business Description:Premier Scaffold Incorporated thrives in the construction industry to provide excellent and OSHA approved scaffold for all your needs in maritime, residential, industrial and commercial. The safety of our customers is always first! Safety is our priority along with completing our projects to meet your scheduled time line. Stress free and outstanding customer service guaranteed. Leave the rest to us. Safety is Premier Scaffold! Do not hesitate to call for a free quote for your next project. Li..
- Business Description:Residential design, land use planning, project management. Planning and building code violation resolution. Build - ability studies. 3-d virtual design modeling and CAD drafting. Construction planning and management
- Business Description:Romanazzi General Engineering specializes in full turn key site work packages. We strive to complete our clients projects ahead of schedule and always on budget. always including nothing less than the upmost quality and workmanship. we will get your project done and do it right the first time, so that you can have the piece of mind that you hired the right contractor for the job. Our services range from small backyard projects including patios, sidewalks, large shops and garages, to Big resid..
- Business Description:Fielden Engineering Group has been the premiere engineering consultant in Lancaster and surrounding cities since 1990! We specialize in civil and structural engineering with a focus on all types of properties including commercial, residential, and industrial products. Our engineering and CAD design is top notch to help guide you to a successful project build. With quality drafting services, you can focus on the project at hand, whether it's a new church, room addition, or something complet..
- Business Description:SOLE OWNERSHIP. NO SUBS. TRAVEL CHARGE $60.00 PER HOUR PLUS MILEAGE. Full service structural consulting engineering company with over 20 years of experience.
- Business Description:For over 23 years, Robert Greiner, P.E., has served manufacturers with integrated engineering solutions.
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to ReclamationRecent Review:Their company provides civil and structural engineering, architectural document support, land surveying, and construction management/program management services to meet the needs of a diverse base of clients. Over the years, we?ve established a reputation for getting the job done on time and within budget, utilizing the latest technology to take your project from concept to completion. From the initial meeting to the ribbon cutting, we are with you every step of the way. <p>Their engineers and architects know how to overcome obstacles through creative problem solving. </pMenachem C.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Find structural engineers in
structural engineers in Coarsegold
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!