Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Clements, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Clements
- Bob's Lock & SafeThe service was excellent. They were prompt. They came when they said they gonna come. The locksmith was very pleasant, understood what I wanted right away. He did a very competent, efficient job. i was very pleased. I would recommend them.
- J & J LOCKSMITHTo the Reviewer from 2/17/2016, that was my dad who was on television "cracking" the safe. He opened J&J Locksmiths in 1956 with a friend of his "Jim," a year before I was born. When he sold "the shop" as we called it, he opened his own security system company that included safes. Their current website states they're family owned and operated for decades, but the current owners are not part of our family. They're a family on their own so I guess what they're advertising is true, but it is not OUR family who created and established J&J Locksmiths. Thought you might enjoy seeing the attached newspaper ad from 1956.. read less
- Low key locksmithThey did a very good job and we happy and impressed with their expertise and how quickly they were able to get to our project.
- E&M Montaño PaintingEddy and his Crew did an excellent job for me. They were very professional, punctual on timing, friendly, funny, never complained about anything, helped us move heavy furniture. After the project started, we found few minor things that weren't part of the estimates. We requested them to fix it and they really did it at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Eddy for anyone looking for a good contractor at a very reasonable price read less
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncWonderfully. Tony was great to work with, he showed up for same-day service and was very professional. His prices were excellent and the services were completed in a timely fashion. We'd highly recommend Tony for all residential or commercial locksmith work.
- The Key ManI have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely call them for any future needs read less
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncCalled and scheduled within 24 hours. Locksmith was on time and completed the work quickly. He was very friendly and would certainly hire again.
- NorCal LocksmithThe owner returns calls promptly and offers either same day service or the next day. I called late in the day, so he offered a next day morning appointment. Courteous, professional and efficient. Company offers a senior discount, too.
- SHEcan2They've been wonderful from start to finish. They were excellent! They even cleaned up after themselves.
- SHEcan2I tried many other handymen and could never find someone reliable who did good work. The $55 per hour felt a little high, but the work was quality, and my overall experience was great. I love that all the employees are women as well!
Locksmiths in Clements
- Business Description:PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLYRecent Review:Great work and customer service! He paid attention to detail and answered all of my questions! Highly recommend:)Katie T.
- Business Description:LocksmithRecent Review:Derrick (formerly Keys Plus) arrived on time (actually, early) and was able to make the locks work smoothly. They had been previously installed by door installers and not locksmiths and needed Derrick's expert adjustment. He also adjusted the lock on a sliding door that I had caused to come loose. I appreciate his expertise, reasonable cost, friendliness and will call him any time I need help with locks read lessMary R.
- Business Description:Our experts even helped the State of California write the technical test for the Locksmith Contractor's License. Accreditations: Associated Locksmiths of America Safe & Vault Technicians Association Contractors License # 542891 Alarm License # LQ000238 Consumer Affairs BC / S License # LCO 256 Bonded & Insured P.L. & P.D read lessRecent Review:To the Reviewer from 2/17/2016, that was my dad who was on television "cracking" the safe. He opened J&J Locksmiths in 1956 with a friend of his "Jim," a year before I was born. When he sold "the shop" as we called it, he opened his own security system company that included safes. Their current website states they're family owned and operated for decades, but the current owners are not part of our family. They're a family on their own so I guess what they're advertising is true, but it is not OUR family who created and established J&J Locksmiths. Thought you might enjoy seeing the attached newspaper ad from 1956.. read lessV D.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN HOME & BUSINESS I am owner and do all work. ST FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL PARENT & GRANDPARENT TEXT 916.531.1756 Call & ask if I do it. If I can not do your job, I will refer someone who can. 30 years in busines read lessRecent Review:Steve was very experienced and professional. He did great work, on time, at a great price, right on time. He offered expert input to make sure we got the outcomes we wanted.Graham D.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in sac's garage door repair, your local licensed insured and bonded contractors. We strive to bring you the best in all locksmith and garage door service and repairs. We specialize in garage door repair and opener installation. Most of our repairs are broken springs and we always offer same day service. Our locksmiths are all individually licensed for your protection. We send all of our locksmith calls to those professionals. Thank you again and we hope to hear fro.. read lessRecent Review:Contacted Sac Garage Door repair and within 1 1/2 hours repairman was at the house and less than one hour later he was done. Very happy with this company and recommend to friends.ANDY S.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can.. read lessRecent Review:SheCan2 is awesome. We have hired them for two different jobs now. Most recently we remodeled our master bathroom upstairs. They removed an old jacuzzi tub, tiled the floor to match the extending tile, and installed a new free standing tub. It turned out perfectly. Kim was very responsive with getting us an estimate and schedule, and Steve did a phenomenal job on the remodel (great attention to detail). We also appreciated how well Steve cleaned up the work area at the end of each day since we were still using the bathroom in the evenings. We will definitely use SheCan2 next time we have a project around the house read lessAustin P.
- Business Description:The Key Man has been your local expert at residential and commercial locksmithing since 2005. We offer our services for automotive lockouts, residential and commercial doors and locks, plus much more! We do rekeying, lock repair services, lock replacement, key duplication, and more for your auto, home, or business lockout needs! Call today for immediate service. We can guarantee our work and timely service read lessRecent Review:I have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely call them for any future needs read lessArdyth S.
- Business Description:Alph Lock and Safe provides fast, reliable, professional 24 hour emergency locksmith and security services at extremely competitive rates. At Alph Lock and Safe we stand behind our workmanship 100% client satisfaction guaranteed. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Eddie responded to my request very quickly! Eddie arrived on time and corrected my door issues. This is an early 1900's home and he knew how to work with old mortise locks with skeleton keys. Excellent job and he cleaned the area afterwards read lessDebra H.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe read lessRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:If you are looking for a reliable Ford dealership in Sacramento area, then you have come to the right place. Check out our vast inventory now.Recent Review:Never recieved a call back or anything from you guys after dozens Here is the original Yelp review, feel free to see it on yelp plus updates: Elk grove ford is a lovely place to buy a car but thats as far as the good extends. Im not one to write reviews but i dont know what else to do at this point. I have filed complaints with local agencys as well as corporate and havent had as much as a contact email from anyone. I purchased my car in 2017 and have had many many issues most of which have stemmed from neglegence in the service dept. My car has had 3 engines and 3 transmissions since purchase 31000 miles ago and most of the issues have been caused by the service dept. The first engine took well over a month to install when i was told 2 weeks and i never recieved updates untill it was finished even though i had called multiple times a week. I only got transfered to voicemail but never recieved a call back. I drove the car off the lot upon picking it up after the engine only to make it 3 miles and have a line blow off and tow the car back. 3 days later it was ready again. Then comes the first transmission. It goes out and im quoted a week to fix it. It takes weeks with no call as to the status untill i had begun calling 2 times per day. Upon driving off the lot i noticed a loud noise and immediately called back to see if they could look at the issue and was instructed by the service writer that the trans just needed to be broken in and it should smooth out. After a couple weeks it was shifting poorly and the car was nearly undriveable so i called to make an appointment to have it looked at. Upon having the car looked at the service writer informs me that there is no fluid in the transmission and it would need to be replaced again. I asked for a loaner and was denied so i rented a car for the repair time which took over a week. Once again no updates untill i started calling 2 times a day to find out. Fast foward to picking up the car and i make it 10 miles up the freeway untill the crash plate which was not attached securely flys off and causes a car wreck. I assume that the dealer covered all the damages because it never hit my insurance. It took over a month and a half for them to order my crash plate only for them to offer me one off a similar car because they only ordered one of the 3 that came off. 2 weeks later they put on another. Fast foward to the next engine which was within the last couple months and more of the same. I was underquoted on the repair time and started calling 2 times a day only to finally reach someone weeks later and find out that my car had been done for a week but the service writer was sick and forgot to let me know. Theres another unnecessary rental bill lucky me. I pick up the car and sure enough a couple weeks later the brakes go out and and there is fluid under the hood melting my paint. I take it back to elk grove ford on a tow truck and the do a "full inspection on the brakes" free of charge and tell me there are no leaks thus exempting them from having to pay the damages for the fluid that leaked after they worked on it last. So now here i am with another repair bill to fix damages and be without my only car because of **** poor service from the worst service department i have ever encountered in my entire life. Side note, the auto populated reponse on yelp offering to assit is fake. Ive called over and over for a year and still havent had anyone reach ou read lessKenneth P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Valley Springs
- Elk Grove
- San Andreas
- Sutter Creek
- French Camp
- Pine Grove
- Mokelumne Hill
- Walnut Grove
- Angels Camp
locksmiths in Clements
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 lock and supply \ Anytime locksmith4950 Franklin Blvd
- ABLE LOCK AND SAFE6975 WATERVIEW WY
- All Day Twice Lock & KeyPO BOX 601211
- Alph Lock & Safe532 N Magnolia Ave 532 north magnolia ave . # 222
- Amber Locksmith Store1320 Del Paso Boulevard 1
- AUBURN SAFE & LOCK183 PALM AVE
- A1 lock and supply \ Anytime locksmith
- BW Maintenance & RemodeingPO Box 1455
Yuba City, California
- BW Maintenance & Remodeing
- Cal Pacific - Complete Home Repair & Remodel3355 Myrtle Ave. Ste. 200
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Capital Locksmith Rancho Cordova, CA2737 Woodberry Way #203
Rancho Cordova, California
- Capitol Locksmith Service4007 Stockton Boulevard B
- Cotermack and Son Locksmith1401 El Camino Ave #365
- Curb AppealPO Box 246446
- Cal Pacific - Complete Home Repair & Remodel
- Galaxy Locksmith Store4321 Madison Avenue 105
- Garage Door Repair1099 Stewart Rd
- GRIFFIN LOCKSMITHP O BOX 306
- Guard Locksmith Rocklin, CA2221 Sunset Blvd #101
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Galaxy Locksmith Store
- Locksmith-Solutions1601 Dante Cir
- Sacramento CA Locksmith1369 Garden Highway (Suite: 18)
- Sacramento City Locksmith1026 Florin Rd (Suite: 102)
- Sacramento Elite Locksmith5731 Stockton Boulevard (Suite: 12)
- Sacramento Locksmith Services4702 Natomas Blvd (Suite: 3)
- Sacramento Locksmiths1029 H St
- Sacramento Neighborhood Locksmith1010 North D Street (Suite: C)
- SHEcan23050 Fite Circle Suite 110
- Sir WilliamsP.O. BOX 601211
- Stice Lock & Security, Inc.P.O. Box 525
- Super Locksmith Service8701 Green Back Lane
- Sacramento CA Locksmith
- Usa Locksmith Service5460 Douglas Boulevard
Granite Bay, California
- Usa Locksmith Service
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St