If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Cameron Park, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Cameron Park
- Build Craft IncWe have used Terrell on multiple occasions including very large complex remodel to minor repairs. He does excellent work. He is totally trustworthy. I can highly recommend him. He just completed repairs for us.
- JA BRASS POLISHING INCIncredible! My solid brass bathroom fixtures were 30 years old and extremely tarnished. JA Brass was able to make them look like they were new again. The price for having 2 sinks, 1 bathtub spout, and french door handles redone was less than buying a new sink faucet set of brass. I cannot recommend them enough if you have solid brass to re-polish
- MKM MACHINE & WELDING SHOPTo a client in SF. MKM is the nicest Father Son business ive ever been too and they will go out of their way to make you happy. they have a collection of machines you wouldn't believe. I look forward to working with them again very soon and would highly recommend them to any family or friends.
- ULTRA TRUCKWORKS INCI give them 4 1/2 stars out of 5 because their customer service is outstanding. Any problem I've had with any item that I have purchased and installed by them is taken care of even if the warranty has run out. An example just happened today--my original equipment theft alarm kept spontaneously going off every couple of hours (it was driving my neighbors and me nuts). In addition, the driver's side electric running board from Amp Research was acting crazy, folding out then folding in, back and forth, back and forth, then folding out and staying out even with the driver's door closed. The front and back dome lights were intermittently staying on. The warning message "driver side door open" on the dash was on continuously even with the door completely shut. The remote start function on the key lock was intermittently inoperable. I took my truck to the dealer because it is still under warranty and I thought the problem was the OEM theft alarm. After four days at the dealer, they discovered a short in a wire leading to the after market Amp Research running board on the driver's side. The dealer refused to fix it because they are not authorized to repair after market equipment not approved by General Motors (my truck is a diesel GMC Sierra). They charged me $310 for the diagnosis. I immediately took my truck to Ultra Truckworks on Auburn Boulevard, where I purchased the Amp Research running boards. I complained to Jesse, the owner, and he graciously agreed to fix the problem on the spot while I waited by getting his best technician to drop what he was doing to come work on my truck. And not only that, but he agreed to REIMBURSE ME the $310. Whoa! I didn't even have to argue with him. This shows me that ULTRA TRUCKWORKS IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THAN ANYTHING ELSE! Ultra Truckworks now has my loyalty. I'm going to go there tomorrow, use the $310 that Jesse gave me, and buy an AFE Cold Air Intake from them. Amazing, just amazing
- Perfect It Powdercoating & Paint IncThe owner replied to my e-mail inquiry quickly and positively. They assisted and advised with finish selections and suggestions on where to find new sliders for the feet. Although it appears that their primary work is with classic vehicles, they took in my little kitchen set without hesitation or prejudice, actually appearing to enjoy the change. The finished set was reassembled and wrapped in protective covers. The work was beautifully executed and they exceeded my expectations. The set looks amazing. They were a pleasure to do business with and I recommend them to everyone
- HATCH METAL IMAGESHatch Metal Images gave me the best price of the three estimates I obtained and seemed very experienced and organized. I supplied a picture of a design I liked and the porch railings were fabricated along those lines. The final product is a perfect fit and flawlessly finished, solid as a rock. This husband and wife team is very organized with good communication, prompt appointments, professional paperwork. I have no hesitation in recommending them
- Cole Fabrication Iron WorksWhen I brought the equipment to Cole Fabrication for a quote, Jacob took the time to walk through the project, listened to what I wanted and also made suggestions as to how we might further improve the equipment. After agreeing to a price and writing up a contract, Cole Fabrication helped me to unload the equipment and secured it in a locked container for storage before the work was started. As he worked on the equipment, Jacob called me several times to make sure the work was being completed as I wanted. I got the equipment back on the date promised, for the price quoted and the work was exactly as I requested. Jacob also followed up afterward to make sure I was pleased with the work. I'm very pleased with Cole Fabrication's work and look forward to doing business with them in the future
- JA BRASS POLISHING INCThey did a great job on my copper tea kettle; you can't even tell that the handle had broken off. They fixed it and polished it so that it looked like new. They did a pretty good job on the brass tray even though you can still kind of see where the crack was, because they soldered it. It is still a pretty good job for what I expected
- Larry Deman WeldingI purchased this lift as a previuosly owned item from a gentleman in redding, CA. However, the Hydralift was physically located at the Beaver RV dealer in Bend, OR. When negotiating the price of the lift, I asked for the best certified welder with the most experience in attaching the lift to the back of my motor home. They gave me two names. However, I chose Larry Deman Welding becaue he had, by far, the most experience in the attachment of this lift. 500 miles is a long way from home and trusting someone you have never met to do a big job was a concern. Larry was confident and he assured me he could do the job. I was not disappointed. The lift was installed and is wrking very well. A Big Thanks to Larry and his associate
- AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL COATINGSGreat guy who supports the community, his work is the best in the area, From restoring vintage garden patio pieces to bikes cars etc. This shop can do it all.
Metal Restoration Services in Cameron Park
- Business Description:At Summit Fence, we specialize in wood, vinyl, iron, and chain link fencing. No job to small or large. We are a family business priding ourselves in good relations with customers. We have been in business for over 12 years now servicing the greater Sacramento areaRecent Review:This company either did not call me or, if they did, they never came out.Martha H.
- Business Description:First Class Fence is is run by a very involved owner to insure 100% customer satisfaction. Estimates within 24 hours, on time crews, same day service, and emergency repair.Recent Review:Outstanding...Chris did a wonderful job, we are most pleased. We’ll hire him again without hesitation for our additional fence needs!Les L.
- Business Description:We charge by the job and we most of the time we get paid as soon as job is completed. We have 4 employees. Specialize in vacant homes, where we can offer in and out complete services, such us, hauling, yard work, fence repairs, exterior and interior painting and cleaning, handyman work, etc. etcRecent Review:Carlos gave me an estimate and the next morning he and his associate, Nelson came on time and finished the entire project within several hours. The work they did on both wooden gates was EXCELLENT. I would highly recommend Carlos for any job. He is creative and experienced and a problem solver. He came up two excellent alternative solutions that saved me a lot of money. His price was very reasonable. I would use him again without hesitationRob T.
- Business Description:I enjoy providing home improvement craftsmanship! Much of my childhood was spent building things in the garage with my Dad. Later, I attended CSU Sacramento where I earned a BS in Construction Engineering Management. I spent the first twelve years of my career working for a steel fabricator as a project manager. I missed the satisfaction of working with my hands, so I ventured out on my own and started Build Craft Inc. Build Craft Inc. is a licensed General Contractor specializing in handyman..Recent Review:I want to tell you about Terrell Williams of Build Craft Inc. He refurbished some very complicated occasional chairs for me and the work was beyond excellent The knowledge required was kind of unusual and it took a lot of care and patience. This guy is a perfectionist and he has the skill to practice perfection I’d give him all the stars there are! Hope this helps some uncertain soulVictoria J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:I provide a complete one stop handyman service. I am experienced and equiped to address any of those pesky issues you may run into as a home owner or small business owner. I have trade experience in nearly all phases of construction. With over 20 years of experience, no job is too big or too small. I am the owner / operator of this business, meaning no middle men, no excuses, just quality results! I except all major credit cards. Estimates are completed at no charge in most casesRecent Review:I hired David Smith (he said he lived in Ione so please don’t mistake this review!) for HIS quoted $50 per hour. He was OK to start and gave me ballpark estimates so I’d know if I could afford to do one or more projects but overcharged me by double to triple the hourly rate for the first three projects. He put in two floor plugs in the concrete slab leaving exposed wire above the surface level and gouged out irregular holes in my new Pergo flooring for the cheap plastic plates he used which don’t have recessed plugs, you can’t plug a lamp under the rugs without a huge bump showing! My old ones were brass metal and rectangular like a single plate and allowed for the 2 plugs to be hidden below floor surface. He charged $650 which was twice more than his hours and materials. He did the same on $450 for 30’ of fake crown mounding on the kitchen cabinets but the worst ripoff was the less than 10hrs on ordering, putting in an exterior door to my side yard. WE Agreed to a door with 6 lites SPECIFICALLY with the wood muntins (cross pieces) BETWEEN the glass for ease of cleaning in my old age so he showed me LOWES pic of the door. I left the specs up to him and he, after changing appointments to work or shortening time allowed for flimsy excuses or cancelling/changing his appointments with me FOUR different times (I had to reschedule other workers too) brought a door with wood panes glued on both sides!! And, they were bowed! I was panicked because he took so long to do the job and he wouldn't take responsibility to get Lowes to replace it plus it was holding up other important things going on so was angry I’d let him install it, having to clean and look at all those exterior wood panes inside and out forever! He also asked for $650 up front for that door and a spotlight and plug for just outside it but didn’t have 10 hours into ordering, labor etc. ($500) but charged me for 27 HRS labor - $1350, simply because he said the door project may cost “upwards of $2000”... I accused him of gouging and I’m not sure he’s even a licensed contractor who can estimate over $500 jobs (not sure of the rule) but I hired him because he said he charged $50 an hour. ALSO, he didn’t even finish the repairs to the stucco or filling holes and caulking or cleaning the door because he was in such a big hurry to leave the day he gave me the final bill! I looked outside to see the mess later. I texted and he was not going to do the right thing on the bill but did offer to finish but I was so upset, I didn’t want him back here. He took about a month to do a few small projectsBarbara T.
- Business Description:Action Machine & Welding Inc
- Business Description:My name is Anthony DaOro and i am the owner/operator of AED Construction. I am a licensed General Contractor specializing in all aspects of remodeling and new construction. Our company prides it self on our commitment to quality and reliablity. We do most all our work in house so our need to contract out to other contractors is minimal which makes it easy to maintain our high quality of work and our customers can rest assured that thier project will be completed on time. We do have an extensi..
- Business Description:We are a small company with a large list of items that can be performed. www.facebook.com/creig.fitzgerald.3 Photos Available on FacebookRecent Review:<p> Creig picked up the replacement and replaced the defective item. He made sure the work was done correctly. I will use his service again. </p> <br />DOUG H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company doing business in El Dorado County and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialize in HVAC installation and service, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and service all brands of heaters and air conditioners. Our standard service call is $80.00 and the repair price is quoted ahead of time in the form of Flat Rate pricing so there are no surprisesRecent Review:Smoothly and professionally. Efficient and flexible work team.Melvin W.
See all 4 highly rated companies in Cameron ParkJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful metal restoration service articles
Find metal fabricators in
- Shingle Springs
- Diamond Springs
- El Dorado Hills
- Pilot Hill
- Granite Bay
- Garden Valley
- Fair Oaks
- Gold River
- Rancho Cordova
- Citrus Heights
metal fabricators in Cameron Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AB CNC Service and Consulting Inc.4123 Monopoly Ct
- Action Machine & Welding Inc600 Houston St
West Sacramento, California
- Advanced Performance Coatings, Inc12220 Shale Ridge Lane
- AED Construction12560 Woods Rd
- ALL DESIGN FENCING5781 Pleasant Valley Rd 206
EL DORADO, California
- All Stars Auto Works7351 Galilee Rd STE 110
- America Clean & Bright Inc1004 Eastern Ave
- AB CNC Service and Consulting Inc.
- C F Services8893 Kona Way719 California st
- California Tile Restoration
- California Trailers3961 Pell Cir.
- CAPITOL PAINTING & CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 297
- Certified Mobile Welding Inc,.3444 Swetzer Road K
- Chasin Dirtpo box 1215
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Powder Coating LLC125 Grobric Court
- Cole Fabrication Iron Works6205 Walnut Ave
- C F Services
- El Dorado Welding5681 Connie lane
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- El Dorado Welding
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- Grille Technologies LLC
- Imperial Metalwerks, Inc2390 Lindbergh St
- Imperial Metalwerks, Inc
- Liberty Construction3848 Sherbrook Dr.
Santa Rosa, California
- Liberty Construction
- Zoom Body Shop2418 Evergreen Street
- Zoom Body Shop