CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2006

11255 Sunrise Gold Cir Suite J

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

At CeraPro Painter of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville, CA we offer a variety of interior and exterior home painting and staining services, including your home's deck and fencing. Regardless of the room inside your home that needs an update or the area of your home's exterior that needs protection from

07/13/2020

Robert C.

Well. The painting crew were professional, and did the job quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Thanks for your business (again!). You guys are allows such a pleasure to serve. We look forward to next time. :)

05/29/2020

Matt M.

From start to finish; The team was professional, up front, kind and worked very hard! I not only recommend this team; Garrett, Jody and Rudy, but I will be using them for future painting!

Description of Work
Paint gutters, trim and stained the deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with us and others! We look forward to serving you again! In the meantime, be well. :)

08/29/2019

Ilse S.

Folks were very approachable and professional. They answered all our questions. Think they did a great job. Call backs were prompt and communication through email was very quick.

Description of Work
House Painting Exterior

Category house painters

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience here with others. We look forward to serving you again on your next project!

06/19/2019

Giorgio D.

It's the 3rd time we used this group of people, really has a very good work style and everything was done wonderfully.

Description of Work
Fully painted a two room apartment

Category interior painters

Thank you so much for your continued business with us. We truly appreciate your confidence in our painters to exceed your expectations :)

03/02/2019

Renee G.

Their painting job was superb! The crew was professional, efficient and very friendly. They were fast and left the home very clean. I would recommend CertaPro Painters to anyone I met. Service above and beyond. Thank you!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Our pleasure to serve you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the opportunity and for your trust. Glad we met and exceeded your expectations! :)

02/22/2019

Herman G.

Smoothly. Came out beautiful. Attention to detail. Super professional.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters

Thank you sir! Our pleasure to serve you guys. Glad we met, if not exceeded, your expectations. :)

04/17/2018

Jeremy or Sara R.

They were very professional and got it done quickly. It looks beautiful!

Description of Work
They painted our bathroom.

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to serving you again!

11/25/2017

Steven M.

They were very professional, and completed the job ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
They completely repainted the interior of my house, including the baseboards, trim, and cabinets.

Category interior painters

Such a pleasure working with and for you [Member Name Removed]. Glad to have been a part of transforming you new space and look forward to working with you on the exterior when you're ready. Garrett

09/13/2017

Rebecca C.

The consult was great, helped with choosing colors that I loved and design suggestions. But once the painters came out it was a disaster. They were late and off schedule each day, the painting was sloppy, I had to go back and triple check everything and put tap next to all the areas missed or poorly done. They also put items back when the paint was still wet, and I still have spots that are messed up from this. They were also supposed to repair only minor wall resurfacing before painting and this was not done. They lost plug outlets covers and door hinge nails and replaced with the wrong color and size. When they were finally done, they left a huge mess. there are paint splatters on my exterior concrete, and the interior was full of paint splats, dust, and the entire mess of what you left behind. I attempted to resolve several times but never received a call back from the manager.

Description of Work
interior house painting for 1900 square feet, 2 story with high ceilings

Category interior painters

Hello [Member Name Removed], I remember your job. It was done in May of 2014 and for a price of $2,400 (not $4,000). I understand and appreciate your frustration. When jobs don't go smoothly, who wouldn't be frustrated or a bit upset? I certainly would be... The only thing I take issue with is we did call you back (we always call back and pride ourselves on our customer service) and have records of sending a senior employee out at your request to "fix things" at which point you "signed off"... I'm truly sorry that you didn't receive the experience and quality that we've become known for over the past 20 years. Given the opportunity, we will make it up to you. We make hundreds of people happy every year, have amazing customer rating #'s and frequently are told we're the best experience folks have had in home improvement. On your job, that clearly did not happen... and I am very sorry. Side note... I DO take service and quality extremely seriously. BOTH employees that were assigned to your job were subsequently terminated as a result of your feedback and their performance on your job.

07/26/2017

Alan S.

It took them six days to complete the painting.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of the house.

Category interior painters

Such a pleasure to work for you [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the opportunity and trust.

07/07/2017

Joel C.

Most of the contractors we got bids from had an "I'm-busy-so-lets-hurry-this-up-and-sign-the-dang-contract" kind of attitude but Kyle from Certapro was different. He showed up on time and answered our questioned without rushing us while we walked around the outside of our home. Kyle emailed a proposal a couple of hours that was completely professional and clearly listed the work to be done and and a time to completion estimate. We still had to get a few more estimates so it was a couple of days before we signed and emailed the contract back to him. From this point on most of the communication with Kyle was via email which was fine with us. He had told us that they were about six weeks out and that Lori would be calling us to schedule a start date. When we talked to Lori she was very easy to deal with and managed to schedule a start date before our vacation which we appreciated greatly. She returned all texts and phone calls promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Josh and his crew showed up at 7:30 on the start date and after we talked he and his crew got to work. They worked non-stop until lunchtime, then started up and worked until 4:00. Josh hung around a little longer to work on a few things. They worked a total of two days and did an INCREDIBLE JOB! Josh came back the third morning and was apologetic that there were a few areas that weren't quite good enough so he took several hours and made everything perfect. The quality of their work is amazing. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
We decided to have the exterior of our 40 year old single story stucco home painted. It had some issues with weathered fascia boards and hadn't been painted in years.

Category house painters

Thanks for all the great feedback [Member Name Removed]! Sounds like all the folk you came in contact with in our business did their jobs exactly how I'd hope they would (and know they do ;) ). We look forward to serving you again in the future, Garrett Owner, CertaPro Painters

06/04/2017

Regina K.

They wouldn't bid on it. Was too small of a job. They gave me no suggestions on where to find someone. Angie's List has not been helpful in this at all. That sucks!

Description of Work
Kitchen ceiling cleaned from smoke damage and painted. Two walls that had wallpaper needed to be prepped before painting.

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry we weren't able to help you. I know it can be frustrating trying to get competent people to do small jobs for us. I experience that too with my own home. From a business standpoint and the way our company is set up, doing small jobs would compromise the quality and efficiency of what we do day to day. We run crews and all of our crews have a dedicated Job Site Supervisor. We want to keep our crews together to manage both quality through supervision and make sure we are efficient by always having the right equipment and products on hand. That's why we have job size minimums. There has to be enough work for a crew. Hope that makes sense and that you've found someone to help you. Garrett Owner, CertaPro Painters

04/19/2017

Alan S.

They did a really great job. They cleaned up after themselves, and even did touch ups. The quality was great. This was the first time we used them, and I like to be able to communication with people I work with.

Description of Work
Painted interior of home.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the great feedback [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again on future projects. Garrett Owner, CertaPro Painters

03/21/2017

Josephine T.

They were great. The consultation was straight up, on point pretty much. Initially we wanted the whole interior done. Once they got the price for that it was easy over the phone to take off what we didn't want. It was easy to get exactly what we wanted without him coming out multiple times. They were great.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro Painters® of Sacramento/North Sacramento for interior painting.

03/21/2017

Amanda S.

I am very pleased with the job completed. The crew did an excellent job. I found Certa Pro Painters on Angie's List. As always, Angie's List came through with a truly excellent provider. I highly recommend them, and I will use again.

Description of Work
Interior painting of residence.

Category interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Was our privilege to work with you and look forward to our next project together! Congrats on the new home, Garrett

12/03/2016

Elaine C.

It was one of the most painless house projects that we had done in many years. Indoor and outdoor painting was all completed in one day.

Description of Work
The team that arrived was on time, courteous and very efficient.

07/14/2016

Kathe A.

The job was completed quickly and professionally by a skilled and personable crew. There was great communication from the owner, office staff and crew. Everything was meticulously planned so that the job would be completed on-time, without any problems. The price was very reasonable, and less than a bid from a competing contractor. The crew moved furniture and removed window blinds for me, and put everything back in place upon completion. They arrived on-time each day, armed with all the necessary supplies, ready to work. Each crew member was unfailingly polite and well-spoken. They seemed to enjoy working with each other, talking quietly while they worked, but were never loud or intrusive. I'll use CertaPro Painters again on the exterior of my home.

Description of Work
Interior repainting of home

12/26/2015

Lia R.

This is the second time I've commissioned the Certa-Pro team to pain the interior of my home as a next phase of remodel is completed. The work has been done exclusively by CertaPro Painters of Sacramento. Garrett Rogers, president, has always been responsive and provides a quick estimate. They have always worked with my schedule and change requests. The painting crew led by Masoud are professional, neat and always do a perfect job. I was impressed how well the oak veneer book case wall and stair case railing and pickets was painted over. You can't even tell they were oak veneer to begin with. The painting job was superb! I have been so very happy by their work and will continue to work with them. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Paint Vaulted Living Room and Upstairs Hallway, an oak veneer book case wall and stair case railing and pickets.

11/21/2015

ALICE B.

The painters arrived on time. I explained what I wanted done, showed them the paints to use. They repeated back what I wanted and then told me the order of the rooms they would do and the approximate time it would take. They were courteous and hard working. At one point it looked like they would need an extra day to get it done, but they managed to get it done in one day. The results were great. They cleaned up, moved furniture back and left my house neat and clean. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly. Only drawback is they don't accept credit cards, cash or check. They told me that upfront, so wasn't a problem.

Description of Work
The provider painted the interior of my house.

07/30/2015

james C.

Foreman and two workers were knowledgeable, hardworking, prompt, and attentive to detail, reponsive to customer requests, and cleaned up the work area upon completion

Description of Work
Pressure washed, scraped, primed and repaired exterior shingles where necessary. Applied one coat and backrolled, and applied second coat of Sherwin Williams Flat to shingle siding two story house. Painted all trim, as designated by customer, with two coats of Sherwin Williams Satin White

Category pressure washing, house painters

04/03/2015

JUNE B.

The painters were excellent! Very professional and showed up on time both days. Cleaned up very well each day. Love the paint job, will hire again in a heart beat! Garret Rogers was also great to work with on the estimate. I had several low budget companies give me bid, but non were as professional as this company. I felt safe that they were going to show up on time and get the job done in my time frame and they did. Hire them, you won't regret it!!

Description of Work
Had master, study, kitchen, dining room and powder room painted including ceilings in some.

Category interior painters

(Removed Member Name) thank you! Our business is based on being the company of "Certa"inty and I'm glad that your experience reflected that! This is exactly what we are going for! Thanks again for the great review, I look forward to working with you again and welcome go the area! :)

04/01/2015

HEATHER W.

Super responsive team - Garrett, the President was able to come out within days of my calling to complete an estimate, and as soon as we gave the go-ahead, we just needed to pick out the paint colors and they handled the rest! Very professional workers, they showed up promptly at 7:30 and wrapped everything up on time as scheduled. They used VOC-free paints, so we were able to enjoy the rooms right away. Great work overall, we would hire again! And the best part is they were by far the most competitive offer we received. Job well done.

Description of Work
Painted 2 small bedrooms including closets, ceiling & trim; 1 bathroom (walls only)

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks for not only the great review, but the time you took to do do it! We love what we do and I'm glad that showed!

03/25/2015

Valerie C.

My parents live in a smaller cottage style home of 1400 sq feet. Ferraro painted the home, trim, and garage door. They also preped and filled holes and cracks in their older home. The Certain pro workers were very professional and fast. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Paint my parents home

Category drywall, woodworking, house painters

02/13/2015

Michael L.

Excellent crew, they painted the exterior of my home last summer and I had them do the interior this winter

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Thanks for the great review! You've got an amazing home and it's truly our pleasure to work on it! Garrett

01/10/2015

Jesse R.

I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They painted three to four interior rooms.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the review! Look forward to working for you again!

Ouzts Construction

Nevarez Painting

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Nevarez Painting was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Nevarez Painting stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Terry Campbell/Campbells Painting

We are a small painting company but able to perform on projects small or large. Generally have 1-2 employees. Do not use sub-contractors. State License No. is C468581. Estimates are free. Discounts for seniors, Angies list members, and new customers. Liability insurance and workmens comp. insurance is current.

California
    California: Contractors
    02/01/2022
    Check, Financing Available

N/A

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville

How is CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville overall rated?

CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville open?

CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville is open:

What payment options does CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville provide

CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offer free estimates?

Yes, CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offers free project estimates.

Does CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offer a senior discount?

No, CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville?

Yes, CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offers warranties.

What services does CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offer?

CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville offers the following services: Residential & commercial interior and exterior painting, deck staining, stucco repair, carpentry, power washing, wallpaper application and removal, drywall repair, color consultation & design.

Are there any services CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville does not offer?

N/A