The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Calistoga, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Calistoga
- Exciting Windows! by ApolloThey did a good job. They were very professional, they were good. They were competenet and reliable.
- Blinds MartDuring the ordering process we were not in town and Cheryl was terrific in sending us photos with explanations of all the options to help us make the right choice. We wanted them in for Christmas and were concerned about having them in time. She stayed on top of the situation and as soon as she found out what day the would arrive, she contacted us to set up an installation date with just two days notice-Dec 22 in time for the holidays. Greg did a great job on the installation - they look great and work beautifully. We appreciate their ongoing follow up to get them in on time
- BLIND MAGICInstallation went very smoothly and we were happy with the look and function of the blinds. However, the vertical blinds would not "relax" and hang straight when drawn fully across the glass door. We were talked through how to correct it ourselves (we live 1.25 hours from their location), but when that didn't work the technician was sent up to fix it. Turns out, the problem originated in the manufacturing , but it was fixed and we are very happy with our blinds. We will definitely use Blind Magic again for other windows
- BLINDS ETCTheir price is good, they come on time. They come and personally measure you and then order them and then come back and put them in so yeah they did everything great. They don't try to up sell you.
- Eddies Screens & Awnings IncThe contractor was prompt and delivered on time. I would recommend this contractor to all of my friends.
- TODAY'S WINDOW FASHIONSRex was very professional. Sales manager, Rex, was very honest and they sold a very quality and durable blinds. The installer was very professional. After three years, we had a minor problem with a blind and Rex called me immediately and took care of it. We are very happy with their service and the quality of their product
- Z Blinds Co IncZ-blinds in Fresno had installed our window coverings in our new home 5 years ago. One of the window shades was motorized - powered by a battery pack inside the header. The shade was not going all the way up and stopping randomly. I couldn't figure out how to get to the battery pack so I called Z-blinds for help. Levon Zekian of Z-blinds took my call, and offered to take photos of their demo unit in the store and snd them to my email, along with the installation manual. I received the info within 15 minutes and was able to open the unit and solve the problem (replaced the batteries)
- LESTER'S CARPET & INTERIORSI heard about and was sold on Hunter-Douglas cellular insulating window blinds so I visited Lester's and arranged for installation. Everything went smoothly until Lester's installed the blinds. Three out of the six blinds were defective from the factory so Lester's had them replaced. A month later, yet another blind stopped working and again Lester's had it replaced, all at no extra expense. I was quite disappointed with Hunter-Douglas but because Lester's backed me up 100%, all ended well. I've heard rumors about issues with the window blind industry so I'm glad that I hired Lester's as my liaison. The professionalism and commitment from the folks at Lester's made the difference between disaster and ultimate success
- SHADY LADY WINDOW COVERINGSI visited the Shady Lady showroom and explained what I needed. Susan Johnson offered some advice about issues of security that I had not thought of and showed me the various products and options available. Once the products were decided on, we set up an appointment so that Susan could make the measurements and assist with final selection of the color, style and construction of the blinds. The blinds were ordered and arrived in two weeks. Shady Lady contacted me to set up an installation appointment. For both the measuring and installation appointments, I received a e-mail confirmation displaying the information along with a photograph of the installer, Bob Johnson. For both the measuring and the installation appointments, they arrived on time. Both Susan and Bob are knowledgable and professional. I plan on using them for future projects
- Eddies Screens & Awnings IncEddie came to give a quote where Visalia Screen shopped refused to even quote the job. He estimated 3-5 weeks for the first project and finished them earlier than expected and they looked better then what had been on the house for 20+ years. Because of how good the first 7 windows looked I decided to do the main floor to ceiling windows to help cool the house and add some privacy. They were just installed and it changed the whole environment on the room. Now we don't have to keep some curtains closed all day, and the house looks 1000% better. Next project may be the front door but we will see. Oh yeah, the cat is also very happy because I no longer have to close her window. She can see just fine
Window Treatment Services in Calistoga
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:FREE Same Day Proposal! 3 Day Blinds has specialized in custom window treatments for 40 years, which currently include a wide selection of blinds, shades, shutters and drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax. We take care of all measurements and installation. Whether you have a specific style in mind, are trying to stay within a budget or need to color coordinate, our design consultant can help you avoid the common ..Recent Review:From start to finish all was outstandingBrian B.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, siding, patio covers, sunrooms, LifeRooms, retractable awnings and HVAC Systems. Many of our products are on display at our showroom located in downtown Santa Rosa at 720 Third St. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction and finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our comp..Recent Review:Really well. They knew what they were doing. Had everything they needed. Good people.Roberta C.
- Business Description:We are a all purpose flooring company from hardwood installation to sand& finish. Carpet, vinyl. LVPlanks, Custom tile showers Maybe a commercial space with epoxy we can help.Recent Review:It went very well. I would recommend him and use him again if needed.Maryanne L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:NEVER hire this company. From my experience, they are not competent, not responsive, not responsible (don’t want to admit their own mistakes) and do not refund money when items are returned. They have so far been unwilling to settle what even they admit is a legitimate claim for compensation for completely butchering a floor installation. July 2017 - Empire recommended and sold me poor quality and inappropriate flooring: Manufacturer: LW Mountain Style Name/Number: Vallette Color Name/Number: Acacia Samba Brown Size Involved in Claim: 1841 Type of Surface: Vinyl Plank Click-Lock Empire recommended this flooring for both the upstairs and downstairs as well as the stairs. But when their installers looked at it, the installers showed me that it was inappropriate flooring for stairs. Empire had to order a second type of flooring and trim for the stairs. Empire charged me additional $5K and did not refund any for the extra vinyl flooring I paid for. The installers refused to remove the original wood flooring on the lower floor. Instead, they installed the vinyl directly over the original flooring. I was charged for the removal and never got a refund. I reported this to the sales rep and she did nothing but note it on the paperwork. In addition, Empire had ordered and charged me for cement to level out the lower floor when the old flooring had been removed. I had the installers return it to Empire. This charge was not refunded. The installation was very messy and the installers left glue around baseboards and did not clean up. I called Empire repeatedly to get the floors cleaned and they did not respond to my request to do so. The installation took much longer to complete than originally estimated because of the bad recommendation to use the vinyl on the stairs. The installers broke plumbing in the bathroom that I had to pay for and I had to hire someone to set up the TV a second time. January 2018 Within 5 months of installation, floor humped up 1+ inches in one spot (the kitchen as you enter from the dining area and hall) and up to ½” in other places. After the flooring humped up, I did an online review of complaints about this flooring. Many reviews indicated that ******* was a known problem with this flooring. I called customer service and was told they would get back to me. They didn’t. I called several times to follow up as floor was getting worse. It was also ******* up in several locations upstairs. March – The floor is getting worse – the humped floor in the kitchen is 1 – 1.5” higher than the rest of the floor. This has created a trip hazard. On March 11, Empire sent two installers out to “repair” the floor. The installers took one look and said that the floor had been improperly installed and would have to be entirely replaced both downstairs and upstairs. They called back to Empire while they were here and reported this to Empire. Thus, in addition to being poor quality flooring, the vinyl flooring was installed badly. I got no follow up from Empire and had to keep calling them. Finally in May, Empire told me they would send two new installers out and I had to move out to have them repair the floor. May 11, 2018 I was told a supervisor, Mario would be out 5/24 to replace the floor. I was told that I would have to move everything out of the downstairs rooms. I reminded the Empire installation supervisor, Joe, that I was a 70 year old woman with a bad back and could not move the large furniture. He said the installers would take care of that. From 5/11 – 5/22, I packed all dishes, art, and collectables that were in the living room, dinning room, and family/kitchen room. I removed all items from the pantry. I removed all small furniture, packed items and carpets and stored them in the garage. This took well over 60 hours of my time. May 24, 2018 Two new installers arrived (not Mario, the supervisor as I had been promised). They took one look at the problem and said, “We can’t fix this. The entire floor needs to be replaced.” They called Joe and left. Since then, Empire has continued to jerk me around and not resolve the problem. They have admitted that the flooring was not good quality and had known problems and that it was not installed correctly. They have finally admitted that it will all have to be replaced. I have had to hire a lawyer to help me get them to respond. I had to hire a professional floor inspector to do a report on it. Empire hired their own inspector. Both inspectors said the vinyl flooring was not good quality and it was installed very badly. I'm appalled that a company of their size would be so difficult and insensitive. For example, twice, the local installation manager has sent a crew (2 installers) out to "fix" the floor. Both times the installers looked at the problems with the floor and said, "That can't be fixed, it has to all be replaced". I have been greatly inconvenienced and stressed because of Empire’s poor quality flooring, incompetent installation, and poor response from Customer Service. I have been contacting Empire and trying to resolve the problems with the flooring since February 2018. I have been unable to use a large portion of the house – particularly the living room, dining room and kitchen. The hazardous bump has prevented me from inviting family and friends over due to the liability of possibly tripping on the floor. The stress and inconvenience will not be over with a payment from Empire. I will still have to hire people to remove and replace the faulty, poor quality flooring that Empire left me with. I will have to pack and move out so that a proper installation can be done. As of November 26, 2018, I have received no compensation from EmpireLee S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and serving the Valley since 1983 with the national buying power of the Flooring America co-op
- Business Description:AAA Ultra Clean Blinds offers professional cleaning, repair and new sales of all types of window coverings.Recent Review:Commercial window blind repairs done on site by AAA Ultra Clean Blinds. <br />Nichole B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Saint Helena
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Lower Lake
window treatment in Calistoga
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Danmer Custom Window Coverings Los Angeles8000 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Danmer Custom Window Coverings Los Angeles
- East Bay Blinds283 W. Seaview Drive
- East Bay Blinds
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets500 W Washington Blvd
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- Highlander Paint & Decorating656 W Stockton Rd
- Highlander Paint & Decorating
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- Northwest Exteriors720 3rd St
Santa Rosa, California
- Northwest Exteriors
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- Vision Art Glass5704 142nd Pl SE
- Vision Art Glass
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR