Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Windsor, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Windsor
- Exciting Windows! by ApolloThey did a good job. They were very professional, they were good. They were competenet and reliable.
- Blinds MartDuring the ordering process we were not in town and Cheryl was terrific in sending us photos with explanations of all the options to help us make the right choice. We wanted them in for Christmas and were concerned about having them in time. She stayed on top of the situation and as soon as she found out what day the would arrive, she contacted us to set up an installation date with just two days notice-Dec 22 in time for the holidays. Greg did a great job on the installation - they look great and work beautifully. We appreciate their ongoing follow up to get them in on time
- BLIND MAGICInstallation went very smoothly and we were happy with the look and function of the blinds. However, the vertical blinds would not "relax" and hang straight when drawn fully across the glass door. We were talked through how to correct it ourselves (we live 1.25 hours from their location), but when that didn't work the technician was sent up to fix it. Turns out, the problem originated in the manufacturing , but it was fixed and we are very happy with our blinds. We will definitely use Blind Magic again for other windows
- BLINDS ETCTheir price is good, they come on time. They come and personally measure you and then order them and then come back and put them in so yeah they did everything great. They don't try to up sell you.
- Danmer Custom Window Coverings Los AngelesA year ago I had Danmer put in two shutters. I wanted to make sure that this is what I wanted for the rest of my home. In November I received a coupon for a discount for return customers. I scheduled for a designer to come back out and measure the rest of the house. The only catch in the coupon was that the shutters had to be installed after the first of the year. This was not a problem for me. The shutters were done on time and installed by the gentleman who made the shutter. He really understood my windows
- Eddies Screens & Awnings IncEddie came to give a quote where Visalia Screen shopped refused to even quote the job. He estimated 3-5 weeks for the first project and finished them earlier than expected and they looked better then what had been on the house for 20+ years. Because of how good the first 7 windows looked I decided to do the main floor to ceiling windows to help cool the house and add some privacy. They were just installed and it changed the whole environment on the room. Now we don't have to keep some curtains closed all day, and the house looks 1000% better. Next project may be the front door but we will see. Oh yeah, the cat is also very happy because I no longer have to close her window. She can see just fine
- Budget BlindsYes, you have read it correctly $6700.00 for wooden shutters and install. I priced every place imaginable and they are the best in price and quality workmanship. Thank You Jim and Ohana for the wonderful/beautiful shutter's!!! Best of all, Jim will advise you on what is the best product to use in your home. This man and his wonderful company are the real deal, without ripping people off....very hard to find in this day and age!!!! If we move and need blinds or shutters, this is the company I would use without a doubt. Thank You Budget Blinds and Shutters, Judy and Ohan
- On The Spot BlindsOn the Spot Blinds offered great advice and really knew their stuff. When it came in everything fit perfectly. One shutter had to be modified because we had added a desk which hadn't been there when they measured. They took care of it on the spot, so to speak. If you need window treatments, this is the place to call
- Eddies Screens & Awnings IncThe contractor was prompt and delivered on time. I would recommend this contractor to all of my friends.
- TODAY'S WINDOW FASHIONSRex was very professional. Sales manager, Rex, was very honest and they sold a very quality and durable blinds. The installer was very professional. After three years, we had a minor problem with a blind and Rex called me immediately and took care of it. We are very happy with their service and the quality of their product
Window Treatment Services in Windsor
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Quality Since 1956 For almost 60 years we've been providing superior service & quality products to our customers in Northern California. It is crucial to choose a company that will stay with you for the Highest Customer Satisfaction and Quality, energy efficient products for your Windows, Doors, Siding, Patio Cover, Insulation and Shutter needsRecent Review:Hawkins has now done two whole-house window replacements for us. This second home is a one-of-a-kind designed Mid-Century Modern classic home, and we have been very fussy about how the windows needed to look in order to retain the essential look and style of the old window styles. Hawkins has been able to provide us with really spectacular replacements. Gary Hawkins, the owner, came personally to look at our home and listen to our concerns, and then was able to select the precise windows we asked for. We find them to be reasonably priced and responsive to concerns. Since they have done multiple jobs for us, we know they do a great job of keeping their customers happy and also hit the "budget-friendly" button, too! This project includes replacing 3 sliding glass doors, (one which is 10 feet wide), 18 windows, (3 of which are 8+ feet wide picture windows), 4 floor-to-ceiling fixed tempered windows, and 3 specialty reeded glass windowsn h.
- Business Description:Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, siding, patio covers, sunrooms, LifeRooms, retractable awnings and HVAC Systems. Many of our products are on display at our showroom located in downtown Santa Rosa at 720 Third St. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction and finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our comp..Recent Review:Really well. They knew what they were doing. Had everything they needed. Good people.Roberta C.
- Business Description:FREE Same Day Proposal! 3 Day Blinds has specialized in custom window treatments for 40 years, which currently include a wide selection of blinds, shades, shutters and drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax. We take care of all measurements and installation. Whether you have a specific style in mind, are trying to stay within a budget or need to color coordinate, our design consultant can help you avoid the common ..Recent Review:From start to finish all was outstandingBrian B.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:NEVER hire this company. From my experience, they are not competent, not responsive, not responsible (don’t want to admit their own mistakes) and do not refund money when items are returned. They have so far been unwilling to settle what even they admit is a legitimate claim for compensation for completely butchering a floor installation. July 2017 - Empire recommended and sold me poor quality and inappropriate flooring: Manufacturer: LW Mountain Style Name/Number: Vallette Color Name/Number: Acacia Samba Brown Size Involved in Claim: 1841 Type of Surface: Vinyl Plank Click-Lock Empire recommended this flooring for both the upstairs and downstairs as well as the stairs. But when their installers looked at it, the installers showed me that it was inappropriate flooring for stairs. Empire had to order a second type of flooring and trim for the stairs. Empire charged me additional $5K and did not refund any for the extra vinyl flooring I paid for. The installers refused to remove the original wood flooring on the lower floor. Instead, they installed the vinyl directly over the original flooring. I was charged for the removal and never got a refund. I reported this to the sales rep and she did nothing but note it on the paperwork. In addition, Empire had ordered and charged me for cement to level out the lower floor when the old flooring had been removed. I had the installers return it to Empire. This charge was not refunded. The installation was very messy and the installers left glue around baseboards and did not clean up. I called Empire repeatedly to get the floors cleaned and they did not respond to my request to do so. The installation took much longer to complete than originally estimated because of the bad recommendation to use the vinyl on the stairs. The installers broke plumbing in the bathroom that I had to pay for and I had to hire someone to set up the TV a second time. January 2018 Within 5 months of installation, floor humped up 1+ inches in one spot (the kitchen as you enter from the dining area and hall) and up to ½” in other places. After the flooring humped up, I did an online review of complaints about this flooring. Many reviews indicated that ******* was a known problem with this flooring. I called customer service and was told they would get back to me. They didn’t. I called several times to follow up as floor was getting worse. It was also ******* up in several locations upstairs. March – The floor is getting worse – the humped floor in the kitchen is 1 – 1.5” higher than the rest of the floor. This has created a trip hazard. On March 11, Empire sent two installers out to “repair” the floor. The installers took one look and said that the floor had been improperly installed and would have to be entirely replaced both downstairs and upstairs. They called back to Empire while they were here and reported this to Empire. Thus, in addition to being poor quality flooring, the vinyl flooring was installed badly. I got no follow up from Empire and had to keep calling them. Finally in May, Empire told me they would send two new installers out and I had to move out to have them repair the floor. May 11, 2018 I was told a supervisor, Mario would be out 5/24 to replace the floor. I was told that I would have to move everything out of the downstairs rooms. I reminded the Empire installation supervisor, Joe, that I was a 70 year old woman with a bad back and could not move the large furniture. He said the installers would take care of that. From 5/11 – 5/22, I packed all dishes, art, and collectables that were in the living room, dinning room, and family/kitchen room. I removed all items from the pantry. I removed all small furniture, packed items and carpets and stored them in the garage. This took well over 60 hours of my time. May 24, 2018 Two new installers arrived (not Mario, the supervisor as I had been promised). They took one look at the problem and said, “We can’t fix this. The entire floor needs to be replaced.” They called Joe and left. Since then, Empire has continued to jerk me around and not resolve the problem. They have admitted that the flooring was not good quality and had known problems and that it was not installed correctly. They have finally admitted that it will all have to be replaced. I have had to hire a lawyer to help me get them to respond. I had to hire a professional floor inspector to do a report on it. Empire hired their own inspector. Both inspectors said the vinyl flooring was not good quality and it was installed very badly. I'm appalled that a company of their size would be so difficult and insensitive. For example, twice, the local installation manager has sent a crew (2 installers) out to "fix" the floor. Both times the installers looked at the problems with the floor and said, "That can't be fixed, it has to all be replaced". I have been greatly inconvenienced and stressed because of Empire’s poor quality flooring, incompetent installation, and poor response from Customer Service. I have been contacting Empire and trying to resolve the problems with the flooring since February 2018. I have been unable to use a large portion of the house – particularly the living room, dining room and kitchen. The hazardous bump has prevented me from inviting family and friends over due to the liability of possibly tripping on the floor. The stress and inconvenience will not be over with a payment from Empire. I will still have to hire people to remove and replace the faulty, poor quality flooring that Empire left me with. I will have to pack and move out so that a proper installation can be done. As of November 26, 2018, I have received no compensation from EmpireLee S.
- Business Description:Bob's Discount Carpet Inc. We are a full service shop, or do it yourself. We offer a full range of flooring from Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Area Rugs, Tile LVP, LVT and many many more. Please come in and take a look around we would love to meet you and show you around. We not only guarantee the lowest prices but provide the best possible service . We look forward to seeing you.. Thank Yo
- Business Description:We are a full service flooring company with our own installation crews. Estimates are free, and our installation has a lifetime warranty. We carry carpet, hardwood, laminate, cork and vinyl. We also have wall and windowcoverins along with lighting fixtures
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Santa Rosa
- Monte Rio
- Rohnert Park
- Bodega Bay
- Glen Ellen
- Saint Helena
window treatment in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Danmer Custom Window Coverings Los Angeles8000 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Danmer Custom Window Coverings Los Angeles
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets500 W Washington Blvd
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- The Blindman8006 Creekside Dr
- The Blindman
- Vision Art Glass5704 142nd Pl SE
- Vision Art Glass
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR