Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Calistoga, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Calistoga
- H Flores ConstructionHuver and his crew worked very professionally and created exactly what I wanted, with excellent suggestions throughout the construction. Very happy with my new bathroom !
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- SOD Home GroupOren and his team of professionals from SOD builders performed a full remodeling of our master bathroom. The work that they did included the following:- removed all walls, - moved a closet, - re-plumbed and rewired the entire room, moved the location of the toilet and shower/tubinstalled new floor and wall tile, lighting, fixtures, patched an existing hardwood floor, etc. Oren, Jose and Michael are the main professionals that worked at my house. Oren is very organized, knowledgeable and picky leader. He came over to all the meetings exactly on time and communicates excellent via phone texts and emails, and he delivers everything he promise. He tries to understand what we wanted as client and to make it happen. Oren made a very reasonable adjustment to the estimate to cover the extra work and we appreciate that a lot. Jose is very skilled craftsman. He and his helper Michael were on site every day. They were timely and extremely professional. We were amazed that they were able to carry out the entire renovation/repair (a total of 4.5 weeks of daily work) in a manner that allowed us to live in the House the entire time of the remodeling. We really cannot say enough about their performance. The paint lines in the new bathroom are very clean and level, and the overall feel of the room is beyond what we thought we will get. The new sink and tub drain much more effectively given the work they did, and the room went from being a semi dark to a white clean room with very adjustable lighting and new window too. SOD builders team worked well within the rules of making sure that the client is always happy, and we recommend them without any doubts. If we decide to have another project, major or small, we will not hesitate to hire them again
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company
- Fine Builders IncI fully recommend Fine Builders! Nir and his team completed two remodels for our home in Tehachapi. The first remodel included two custom bathrooms in 2014. The bathrooms were designed by Michelle (The designer in Fine Builders); Michelle works on many projects with Nir. Michelle highly recommended Nir for top-notch quality. We found Nir's team to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and trust-worthy. Although the project took a bit longer than anticipated, it was well worth the wait, as the results are impeccable! We worked with Michelle and Nir again in for this remodeling on a much larger remodeling which included gutting and totally renovating the kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as new flooring and interior doors throughout the remainder of the house. Avi, Nir's cabinet maker, custom-designed the quarter-sawn Oak cabinets - amazing attention to detail! Avi, as well as all of Nir's team, are excellent craftsmen. Nir, the supervisor of our remodel, suggested we vault the living room ceilings --this was not in the original plans, however, these ceilings transformed the room without adding square footage. Nir's work is top-notch; you get what you pay for. Do it right the first time. We really love our new home, and we would highly recommend Fine Builders and his team
- R&R ConstructionWonderfull...these guy's are really concerned about the final product and take great pride in their work. They communicate their concerns well and offer suggestions to improve the outcome even if more labor is involved. Their estimate was exact and I will definitely be using them again!
- 5bloxWe initially had carpet all around the house and we switched it to vinyl flooring. We also had the house painted, the cabinets refaced and got rid of our popcorn ceiling. Our representative was Benjamin and we had an amazing experience with him. He took great care of us and he went the extra mile to make sure that we had everything we needed. He dealt with problems and always responded very quickly. We would definitely recommend working with Smart Homes Inc
- PacWest Floors & MoreEric showed up on time for the initial estimate and did a walk-through with my wife and daughter. A copy of the estimate was sent to me with a PDF for an Acceptance signature. Nicely done. We accepted the quote and paid 50% down on with our credit card. The job was scheduled (we waited one week). The crew initially had trouble finding the condo, but once they arrived they got down to work. The first day, all the demo work was completed (the condo was empty at the time). The next day, it was recommended that the floors be coated with Kilz to block out the cat spray that had soaked through the carpet into the subfloor. Additional cost: $500 (it was worth it!). Over the next three days, the new flooring was installed and the floor molding re-installed. The installation work was excellent. The finished look transformed the place to a healthy, attractive living space. This is a second home for us, and our daughter is living in the condo while finishing college. We primary residence is in eastern Washington where the cost of living is 16.7% less than the west side of the state. The price of the flooring and installation was very competitive for King county. I would recommend PacWest Flooring
- TME Construction IncTony was great to work with and used to working with out of State owners. They worked around our tenants schedule which was a pain and they had to spread the job out over 4 weeks to accommodate our tenant. We would use Tony and his crew again for our other properties in CA.
Flooring Contractors in Calistoga
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:We are a Family Owned and Operated business with over 25 years experience. Established in 2009 we hold a General B license as well as C33 painting and RRP lead Certificate. We specialize in Remodels & Additions with all around skills and knowledge. Our # 1 Concern and Obligation is to our CustomersRecent Review:There was a an issue with missing parts to the relocating and install of our fireplace that prevented the job completion. I was told that once the correct items were available he would return to finish it and that it would be quick to finish. Once I informed him that the pieces are ready his response was that he is too busy to return and would let me know when he can return in about 2 months. It’s been a couple weeks and he didn’t respond the last email I sent regarding this. I have been very understanding and patient about it, but clearly he’s not coming back. Don’t pay him if the job has a delay to finish even if he knocks off $200 to be due after he will supposedly returnAmanda and Steve P.
- Business Description:We are a Tile installation service company.Recent Review:Olmer was great! Very professional and the work was excellent.Robert B.
- Business Description:There is no small job for N.G BUILDERS. The Next Generation of Builders!! We have over 42 Years of combined Experience. We are very talented with our Craftsmanship. We do Framing, Sheetrock, Tapping, full bathroom remodels, full kitchen remodels, roofing, landscaping, concrete, and much more! We have all the equipment and tools to make your SUMMER DREAMS COME TRUE! We know how it is to have that weight on your chest of unfinished projects! LET US HELP! We have a Portfolio you can look at and ..Recent Review:Nick was conscientious and timely. He moved a riser, redirecting it around the corner, and then designed the gate, incorporating some existing materials so the gate really matches the fencing and fits well into the space.Lucinda G.
- Business Description:Peverini Tile, Marble, & Construction Inc. is your one stop shop for all of your remodeling and construction needs. We are a full-service construction company that specializes in residential remodeling and commercial tenant improvement work. Our residential remodeling division is a full-service remodeling division capable of all varieties of remodeling work including kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, and interior remodels. From custom cabinetry to appliances to countertops, flooring and mo..Recent Review:The kitchen quartz countertops were installed perfect. The crew did a great job with installing and cleanup. Would recommenddave m.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:GVD Renovations Inc. is a locally owned and operated contractor in Roseville, CA specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling and exterior renovation services for homeowners like you! Our objective is to provide high quality kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, window & siding installation services at an affordable price. We put forth a considerable amount of effort in exceeding the expectations of our customers. We have gained a reputation over the years of being honest, trustworthy, an..Recent Review:The best part is that they were done within two weeks, which was amazing.Susan M.
- Business Description:Gunneau's Home Services is a local family owned handyman business operating since 1993. We have been serving Santa Rosa,Windsor, Napa, and Sonoma County since 2017. We specialize in handyman home maintenance and repairs. We pride ourselves on 5 star quality service that is professional, honest and fair offering great value and savings over larger plumbing, electrical or flooring companies.
- Business Description:We are a all purpose flooring company from hardwood installation to sand& finish. Carpet, vinyl. LVPlanks, Custom tile showers Maybe a commercial space with epoxy we can help.Recent Review:It went very well. I would recommend him and use him again if needed.Maryanne L.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:NEVER hire this company. From my experience, they are not competent, not responsive, not responsible (don’t want to admit their own mistakes) and do not refund money when items are returned. They have so far been unwilling to settle what even they admit is a legitimate claim for compensation for completely butchering a floor installation. July 2017 - Empire recommended and sold me poor quality and inappropriate flooring: Manufacturer: LW Mountain Style Name/Number: Vallette Color Name/Number: Acacia Samba Brown Size Involved in Claim: 1841 Type of Surface: Vinyl Plank Click-Lock Empire recommended this flooring for both the upstairs and downstairs as well as the stairs. But when their installers looked at it, the installers showed me that it was inappropriate flooring for stairs. Empire had to order a second type of flooring and trim for the stairs. Empire charged me additional $5K and did not refund any for the extra vinyl flooring I paid for. The installers refused to remove the original wood flooring on the lower floor. Instead, they installed the vinyl directly over the original flooring. I was charged for the removal and never got a refund. I reported this to the sales rep and she did nothing but note it on the paperwork. In addition, Empire had ordered and charged me for cement to level out the lower floor when the old flooring had been removed. I had the installers return it to Empire. This charge was not refunded. The installation was very messy and the installers left glue around baseboards and did not clean up. I called Empire repeatedly to get the floors cleaned and they did not respond to my request to do so. The installation took much longer to complete than originally estimated because of the bad recommendation to use the vinyl on the stairs. The installers broke plumbing in the bathroom that I had to pay for and I had to hire someone to set up the TV a second time. January 2018 Within 5 months of installation, floor humped up 1+ inches in one spot (the kitchen as you enter from the dining area and hall) and up to ½” in other places. After the flooring humped up, I did an online review of complaints about this flooring. Many reviews indicated that ******* was a known problem with this flooring. I called customer service and was told they would get back to me. They didn’t. I called several times to follow up as floor was getting worse. It was also ******* up in several locations upstairs. March – The floor is getting worse – the humped floor in the kitchen is 1 – 1.5” higher than the rest of the floor. This has created a trip hazard. On March 11, Empire sent two installers out to “repair” the floor. The installers took one look and said that the floor had been improperly installed and would have to be entirely replaced both downstairs and upstairs. They called back to Empire while they were here and reported this to Empire. Thus, in addition to being poor quality flooring, the vinyl flooring was installed badly. I got no follow up from Empire and had to keep calling them. Finally in May, Empire told me they would send two new installers out and I had to move out to have them repair the floor. May 11, 2018 I was told a supervisor, Mario would be out 5/24 to replace the floor. I was told that I would have to move everything out of the downstairs rooms. I reminded the Empire installation supervisor, Joe, that I was a 70 year old woman with a bad back and could not move the large furniture. He said the installers would take care of that. From 5/11 – 5/22, I packed all dishes, art, and collectables that were in the living room, dinning room, and family/kitchen room. I removed all items from the pantry. I removed all small furniture, packed items and carpets and stored them in the garage. This took well over 60 hours of my time. May 24, 2018 Two new installers arrived (not Mario, the supervisor as I had been promised). They took one look at the problem and said, “We can’t fix this. The entire floor needs to be replaced.” They called Joe and left. Since then, Empire has continued to jerk me around and not resolve the problem. They have admitted that the flooring was not good quality and had known problems and that it was not installed correctly. They have finally admitted that it will all have to be replaced. I have had to hire a lawyer to help me get them to respond. I had to hire a professional floor inspector to do a report on it. Empire hired their own inspector. Both inspectors said the vinyl flooring was not good quality and it was installed very badly. I'm appalled that a company of their size would be so difficult and insensitive. For example, twice, the local installation manager has sent a crew (2 installers) out to "fix" the floor. Both times the installers looked at the problems with the floor and said, "That can't be fixed, it has to all be replaced". I have been greatly inconvenienced and stressed because of Empire’s poor quality flooring, incompetent installation, and poor response from Customer Service. I have been contacting Empire and trying to resolve the problems with the flooring since February 2018. I have been unable to use a large portion of the house – particularly the living room, dining room and kitchen. The hazardous bump has prevented me from inviting family and friends over due to the liability of possibly tripping on the floor. The stress and inconvenience will not be over with a payment from Empire. I will still have to hire people to remove and replace the faulty, poor quality flooring that Empire left me with. I will have to pack and move out so that a proper installation can be done. As of November 26, 2018, I have received no compensation from EmpireLee S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
During a kitchen renovation, it can be easy to get overwhelmed when considering a surface as varied as laminate flooring. Use this guide to hone in on the best, most effective laminate flooring for your kitchen installation.
Find flooring installation in
- Saint Helena
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Lower Lake
flooring installation in Calistoga
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Deep Green Building & Remodeling19032 Stonegate Rd.
Hidden Valley Lake, California
- Diligent Refinisher14925 Meadow Dr
Grass Valley, California
- done right flooring439 west second st
- Double Dub Construction3381 Sky Ln
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Dustin Kirchner construction365 Shannon Way
- Deep Green Building & Remodeling
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Interiors David Gonzales213 S Oakhurst St
- Interiors David Gonzales
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating436 E. Main St .
- Jaureguy's Paint and Decorating
- Kerrock Countertops Inc33220 Western Ave
Union City, California
- Kerrock Countertops Inc
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- Orcino TilePO Box 2151
Grass Valley, California
- Orcino Tile
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS19043 STANDARD RD
- QUALITY FLOORS & INTERIORS
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim300 S Harbor Blvd #200
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- Stanley Steemer1122 W Ave L-12 Ste 111
- Steve Timmons FlooringPO Box 211
- Sunny Hill Construction4841 Ruth Ave.
Los Angeles, California
- Sajtovi Flooring Anaheim
- Wilkinson Design+Construction Inc.72 Clayton Street
San Rafael, California
- Wilkinson Design+Construction Inc.
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc