When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Altadena, CA
There are 175 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Altadena
- Shenon ConstructionKitchen remodels are hard. The most important room in the house is off-line. One of your bathrooms has to become a default sink in kitchen. So it takes a lot of patience to live in the house while your kitchen is being remodeled. Everything went basically according to plan there were some delays because of supply chain issues and changes that we wanted made that were not part of the original plan. But all in all we got through it fine. Tom in his right hand man, Adam, were responsive to our needs and if any problems came up they took care of it. Tom is exceptionally patient and good natured. Same for Adam. I would definitely use them again
- Shenon ConstructionShenon Construction did an excellent job on our recently purchased home in Eagle Rock. We had the wood floors sanded/refinished and painted the entire interior of the house. We also had a custom built entertainment cabinet put in place of where a non-functioning fireplace used to be. The counter of the primary bathroom was replaced, as well. Tom Shenon and his team were very easy to work with and we are very happy with their work. We needed the work done relatively quickly, since we needed to be moved in within a month. Tom made sure we were able to move into a livable space while some of the other work continued within the house. The project came in with the budget we agreed upon. It was usually most efficient to deal with Tom directly, but he had a great team of sub-contractors doing the different phase of work. We were particularly impressed with Julio, who designed and built the custom cabinets to fit a very specific space. The painters and floor refinishers were very professional as well. We plan to do some more work on our house in the near future and hope to hire Shenon Construction again. I guess in and of itself that is the one of the best recommendations I can give
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncWe selected Horizon Construction & remodeling in Fullerton because of their high rated reviews and we felt very comfortable with David Eskin the project manager. we thought he will be a good match since we will need to communicate with him on daily basis for the entire length of our remodel. He helped us design our new kitchen and bathroom and select materials while keeping up to code. we wanted to achieve clean and simple look, more space on our counters along with timeless design. The results exceeded our expectations. We love it
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncThis my experience with Horizon Construction and Remodeling, and why I recommend them. This is the second time that I have hired a contractor. The first time was a bathroom remodel, and it was a disaster, so I was very apprehensive about hiring another contractor. We needed to remodel our kitchen, so I had no choice. I did my due diligence and research and called three companies to interview. All three I had no prior knowledge of or experience with. Out of the three bids, there was a high, a medium, and a low. After talking to them one more time I went with the medium bid company. That company is called Horizon Construction and Remodeling. It turns out I made the right choice. My experience with this company is the complete opposite from my first experience with a contractor. My Project Manager was Mark, who did an outstanding job of keeping the project moving quickly efficiently. His crews showed up on time, were professional and did quality work, from plumbing to electrical to framing to painting to cabinets all were done to my satisfaction. If something was not done to my satisfaction (which was rare), I just let Mark know about it and he would send someone to either redo or touch-up the work. Mark would visit the job site frequently. I feel Mark is honest and has his customer’s best interest at heart. There were a couple of times when he could have charged me extra money for items that came up during the project, but he did not. Like any project we had to make some changes along the way, and Mark is very willing to work with you to make sure that you get what you want. Mark will listen to your ideas plus he has many ideas himself. He helped us a lot with our kitchen design. They started my project Oct. 11, 2001. My wife and I were hoping to have the project done by Christmas. They had it done in 7 weeks in time for Thanksgiving! The inside staff is led be Enna. They make sure everything is ordered on time. They even arrange for inspections. They are very polite and efficient and responsive. We are doing our doors and windows next and we going to have Horizon Construction and Design do the work. I recommend Horizon Construction and Design; I give them a strong 10. Mark and Diane Kincheloe Fountain Valley, CA
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon Construction & Remodeling, did everything they promised. Their man did quality work. They said “it will be done” and it was done as they said. Our Kitchen & bathroom remodel turned better than we thought. Mark helped with the design and selecting all the materials and that was very helpful. We would recommend them to anyone
- Shenon ConstructionAfter interviewing multiple GC’s, we ultimately decided on Tom and Shenon Construction because of his/their punctuality, professionalism, honestly, and experience. We are 75% done with our full house remodel and it’s been a pleasure working with them. Compared to other proposals they are a bit more expensive but you are paying for premium service and labor; there are no short cuts in work. There were multiple occasions where Tom and his crew went the extra mile and above and beyond, and were trustworthy and honest about work that deemed unnecessary or wasteful, which we appreciated since you’re investing thousands of dollars building your home. We have recommended Shenon Construction and will continue to do so
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncI completely renovation my 1 bedroom condo in the City of Fullerton. Everything was removed from flooring walls kitchen bathroom walk in closet. The outcome was outstanding. I couldn't believe how great everyting. Turnedd out.. Every time I come home it's like walking into a model home.. I enjoy Everything and my favorite place is kitchen and patio BBQing and watching sports on my new patio TV
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncIt was a pleasure working with Horizon Construction and Remodeling, on the complete renovation of my kitchen. David and Enna were extremely knowledgable and professional. The crew were also very polite, friendly and considerate in the care of cleaning up the worksite everyday, and making sure I was happy with the work done each day. I will definitely use Horizon on my next project, and highly recommend them. Thank you to everyone who made our dream kitchen possible. Jeanne and Gary Poggense
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncAfter shopping several companies, we chose Horizon Construction and Remodeling for our home improvement project, which was to enlarge and update our kitchen and main bathroom. In addition, we converted all of our flooring to vinyl. We are extremely happy with the service, responsiveness, dependability, and the results Horizon provided. David Eskin was our project manager. David became a consultant and friend during the process. He proved to be patient and honest when we encountered an issue with the granite installation for our kitchen. We upgraded our material to a beautiful and unique Brazilian granite for our kitchen counter. Our initial granite slab cracked 3 feet across the width of the counter 2 days after installation. David and his crew reviewed the issue and, without hesitation or argument, removed the cracked granite and replaced it with a new slab at their cost. Although this experience was extremely stressful for all, the integrity displayed by David and Horizon was stellar and unique in the construction industry. Contractors are easy to find, but an honest and dependable one is rare in our opinion. On this experience alone, we would recommend Horizon Construction and Remodeling without reservation. They made it right. All construction is stressful and we lived in our house during the remodel. This project was our first in this home, but our fourth major reconstruction in our 45 years of marriage. Horizon was by far the best remodel experience
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon construction & Remodeling remodeled/updated both my master and the main bathrooms, which were in their original mid-60s construction state. David Eskin and his team of tradesmen helped bring my vision to fruition. As with any project, once the walls were opened up, some revisions were required; based upon their expertise and experience, Horizon was able to provide a few suggestions and a few “tweaks” to address these revisions. I couldn’t be happier with the results! Both bathrooms are much more functional and beautiful! Horizon also did some minor improvements in my laundry area – again improving the functionality and looks! Note: Remodeling costs did not cover much of the material costs. I had already selected and/or purchased some of the building materials; I did research and purchase much of the remaining materials (tub, vanities, tiles). Horizon does have its own showroom, and could have provided these at an additional cost. However, because I already had a firm idea as to what I wanted, I handled the ordering of these myself
Drywall Contractors in Altadena
- Business Description:With a repertoire ranging from large scale remodels and additions, to multi-million dollar custom homes, to commercial office spaces and industrial buildings, Clark Drywall is extremely familiar with all aspects of the construction industry. Since being founded in 1995, Clark Drywall has completed projects all over the Southern and Northern California area. We specialize in Acoustic Ceiling Removal for furnished and unfurnished homes with an average turnaround time of one day. We also work wi..Recent Review:Awesome! Matt was always on time, as was his crew. He explained the work they would do in detail. job took 2 days (with 1 in between for drying before painting). Other quotes said 4 days to week. the crew was on time, friendly and very clean. i would definetely hire agaiLisa R.
- Business Description:For high quality painting, repairs and renovations, contact Lighthouse Painting Contractors. We will immediately visit your site to inspect it and provide you with an estimate.Recent Review:I had a ton of holes in my drywall from having ethernet run through my house. Nick came out and gave me an estimate for patching/repairing all of the holes, as well as repainting the entire interior (except bedrooms and bathrooms) so that everything would match and look nice (plus I wanted to change the color of our downstairs walls.) Initially the work was scheduled pretty far out, but they were able to squeeze me in a full month and a half early, which was really nice for me. The painters were both super nice and professional, and were extremely efficient. The job was quoted to take 4 days, and they finished in 3. After the first day, they had already fixed all the holes, mudded and sanded several times, and put down primer on all the walls and ceilings. After the second day, i'd say 85% of the painting was complete, with just some smaller areas and touch-ups left. You can't even tell there were ever any holes in my walls, and on top of that they also filled in and fixed all of the little leftover holes from like nails and screws and things (previous owners had a bunch of floating shelves that I took down, and pictures hung all over that they took with them). They were super respectful the whole time, being sensitive to the fact that I was working while they were working, and some of the work was in my office. I could not be happier with the work they did and their professionalism and helpful attitude the whole time. They were even nice to my dog and took some time to pet him in the mornings when they arrived (before i shut him outside anyway lol). I have to say initially i wasn't thrilled at the price - it seemed high, based on other estimates I had received (admittedly they were from a year ago). However, after all was said and done, I definitely feel like I received good value for the money, and like the price was very fair. Especially considering initially when we spoke, we talked about leaving out three of the walls in my kitchen, since they didn't need to be repainted, however, they ended up painting them too for no extra cost. Over all, very good experience, i would recommend them in a heartbeatMichael R.
- Business Description:LSM DRYWALL & PAINTING: Our Service is to Repair Drywall & Plaster holes caused by Water, Fire & Smoke damage in ceilings & walls, then we prime & paint the damaged area or the entire wall and/or ceiling. "Drywall, Painting & Plaster repairs done like the damage never happened." We also remove Wallpaper, Install Baseboard, Crown Molding, Insulation & New Tile Grouting, Demolition, Framing & refinishing wood Decks. See new photos!!!. WE do NOT accept deposits, but progress payments are gladly ..Recent Review:Thanks to Steve and his 2 man team for fixing the 5 drywall holes in my garage ceiling quickly and efficiently in only 8 hours across 2 days (compound had to dry overnight). They were on time (actually early), able to answer my questions and cleaned up the area well. I would definitely hire them again in the futureBrian O.
- Business Description:Total Construction and Remodeling Inc is locally owned and operated for nearly 35 years. We area a family business run by an experienced General Contractor with years of industry experience in Remodeling, Landscaping and Hardscaping, Decking, Fencing, Flooring, Handyman projects and More! Most importantly we know how to make our clients my number 1 priority. I like to work individually with each client to fully understand their goals and the vision they have for their projects, and in turn I ..Recent Review:We just recently had gone through another nightmare experience with another shady contractor and numerous shenanigans involving substandard work, excuses, and many lies. The contractor that we fired left our remodeling job unfinished and with several major corrections to be made to the work that they did do. Frustrated and fed up, we found Ben and Total Construction Remodel. Ben came in and immediately assessed the finish work that needed to be done and the work that needed to be fixed and gave us a fair quote. From the day that Ben, his son and their crew first showed up to the day that they finished, they were professional, efficient, courteous and never made any excuses. They showed up on time every day and handled every single one of our concerns perfectly. They also went to the trouble of covering everything properly and cleaning everything every single day that they were here. The contractor before left an absolute dusty mess every day and left a great deal of the work unfinished. Ben’s work was finished beautifully and on time and we were provided with receipts for everything. We also got Ben’s personal assurance that if anything needed to be fixed, he would handle it right away. We love our new living room and can’t wait to have guests in it one day. Thank you, Ben for making good on every single promise, doing excellent work and making us feel comfortable about doing business with you. We strongly recommend Ben, his son and Total Construction Remodel for any job you may have and he will definitely be the one that we call For all of our future remodeling needsJack T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. Proudly serving San Fernando Valley, Conejo & Simi Valley since 1970. We are state licensed, bonded and insured.Recent Review:Randy and crew were prompt, professional, and performed quality work. Randy was the first to respond to my Angie's List inquiry, gave a very fair price, and booked my job for the day after sending a written quote. They left the house clean with very little dust,; I expected some dust, but they were able to keep the dust down to a very minimum. Great jobJeff M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated interior and exterior painting company. We strive to exceed our customers expectations, and do the job right the first timeRecent Review:Overall, Mainols Painting did an excellent job adding drywall to our laundry room’s ceiling. They were pleasant, and worked quickly, neatly, and efficiently. We were quite pleased with the completed work. On day 1 of the 2-day job, they arrived 45 minutes late, despite having proposed their start time and confirming it, via text, the day before. On day 2 of the job, Mainol requested $150 more because he said the job was more work than the pictures, provided in advance of his proposal, indicated (despite having also received exact measurements of the space when the pictures were sent). Even with the unexpected price increase, Mainols Painting was still far less expensive than their competition.Daniel M.
- Business Description:ETA Drywall, Inc., has more than 20 years of experience and provides residential and commercial services. Whether your project is new construction, improvement or remodel, we have the most reliable and qualified construction team to manage and control your project. ETA Drywall has the experience to manage virtually any project, thus saving the customer time and money. ETA Drywall maintains the philosophy of committing to superior quality and excellent customer service. We make it our priority..Recent Review:I would like to thank Manuel and his team over ETA for all the work they did on our new construction. Manuel was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process of work which was completed on my property. There are very few companies in this industry that delivery high quality work, speed and reasonable pricing and ETA is one of those companies. I highly recommend reaching out to Manuel if you need anything that has to do with drywall work! I will definitely be using this company for my future projectsJohn S.
- Business Description:we have this company with 15 years experience Drywall, texture, metal frame, flooring, carpentry, everything for your home remodel best prices in all LA areasRecent Review:Overall, this company did a great job on our garage. The owner was very responsive and professional every step of the way. The workers on site were nice and punctual. The price was great as well as the quality of the work. We would definitely hire them again for other jobs at our propertyNatalie A.
- Business Description:Using state of the art equipment, our highly skilled staff can remove your old popcorn ceilings in a day or less with no mess. We use the highest grade of materials possible, and we offer many textures to choose from. Our estimators bring texture and paint samples to your home, so you can see the quality of the work yourself. In addition, we also specialize in wall texturing, dry wall, and full interior and exterior paintingRecent Review:Needed the acoustic ceilings removed in our master bedroom. Richard was able to quickly provide an estimate as well as expert guidance on our options. Pedro and Jose were prompt, courteous and meticulously clean and everything was completed within just a few days. Very impressed with how everything turned out and with the efficiency and professionalism at every step in the process. Looking forward to working with System One againJohn M.
- Business Description:Thor McAndrew Construction is a family owned and operated business since 1998. We pride ourselves in providing prompt and couteous service to all of our customers. We are licensed and insured and provide free estimatesRecent Review:Excellent. We are so very pleased with the repairs. These gentlemen were very professional. Kept everything clean as they worked and did an amazing job in matching the knockdown on the finished walls. Work completed on time. I highly recommend this company to everyone!Mike O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Altadena
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 180 Construction Group, Inc.19923 Baltar St
Winnetka, California 91306
- 1st Choice Home Services913 Nadelhorn Dr
Lake arrowhead, California 92352
- 1st prime design contractors inc.3415 w.226th st.
Torrance, California 90505
- 1st Water Damage Restoration1120 N Brookhurst St
Anaheim, California 92801
- 21st Century Remodeling & Construction6240 Tamarind St
Oak Park, California 91377
- 24 HOUR RESTORATIONPO BOX 7124
Laguna Niguel, California 92607
- 3 at Once Construction, Inc.18653 Ventura Blvd 352
Tarzana, California 91356
- 3-B'Z Painting Co11617 Burbank Blvd
North Hollywood, California 91601
- 360 Remodeling Inc4000 W Magnolia Blvd Ste E
Burbank, California 91505
- 911 Builders Inc.18543 Yorba Linda Blvd Suite 200
Yorba Linda, California 92886
- 911 Restoration of Long Beach2667 E 28th St #516
Signal Hill, California 90755
- 911 Restoration of Riverside6611 Arlington Ave Suite Q
Riverside, California 92504
- [IN]form Builders1200 Cliff Dr
Los Angeles, California 90065
- 180 Construction Group, Inc.
- A & G General Construction, Inc.836 Burchett St.
Glendale, California 91202
- A 1 GENERAL CONTRACTING2230 BRESCIA AVE
Claremont, California 91711
- A 2 Zen Contracting367 Sunrise Ter
Palmdale, California 93551
- A Galvan Development, Inc.12997 Lehigh Ct.
Victorville, California 92392
- A Lagunas Painting Services INC211 W Elmwood Ave
Burbank, California 91502
- A New Dawn Construction9486 Oriole rd.
Pinon Hills, California 92372
- A Plus Handyman Service, Inc.17216 Saticoy St Ste 371
Van Nuys, California 91406
- A R General Construction2416 W VICTORY BLVD, 590
Burbank, California 91506
- A&M Paint Coatings31-855 Date Palm Dr Ste3-217
Cathedral City, California 92234
- A&W General Contractor Inc.11721 186th St.
Artesia, California 90701
- A-Industrial Design-Build1401 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, California 90021
- A-List Construction2110 Kenmere Ave
Burbank, California 91504
- A-QUALITY PLASTERING CO15309 Rains Ct
Moorpark, California 93021
- A-RUSS BUILDERS INC17208 COLLINS ST
Encino, California 91316
- A. Trinity Construction4016 Harlan Ave
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- A.L. Construction29039 Morning Side Dr
Santa Clarita, California 91384
- A.L.S.O. CONTRACTORS6545 Wilbur Ave., SPC 35
RESEDA, California 91335
- A.S. General Contractors, Inc.14454 Carlsbad St
Sylmar, California 91342
- AAA QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CO. INC.263 W.OLIVE ST 291
Burbank, California 91502
- AAA Solar Construction22941 Triton Way # 141
Laguna Hills, California 92653
- AAA-Team Painting3325 Wilshire Blvd Suite #701
Los Angeles, California 90010
- aaconstruction423 S Rexford Dr
Beverly Hills, California 90212
- Abatti Construction29910 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd G404
Murrieta, California 92563
- ABC Bee Control1223 Wilshire Blvd 352
Santa Monica, California 90403
- Above All Construction6098 E Calle Cedro
Anaheim, California 92807
- Above It All Ceilings and Drywall531 W Brentwood Ave
Orange, California 92865
- AC INTERIORS DRYWALL1706 Ahart St
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Academy License Center Contractor SchoolPO Box 7711
Alhambra, California 91802
- Accelerated Construction4750 Adam Road
Simi Valley, California 93063
- ACE CONSTRUCTION3254 COOLIDGE AVE
Los Angeles, California 90066
- Ace Drywall1937 Loma Bonita St.
Perris, California 92570
- Ace-Tech Construction19521 Christina Way
Cerritos, California 90703
- ACS Construction Services708 MONTEREY blvd
Hermosa Beach, California 90254
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Action Services Inc2221 Palo Verde Ste 2C
Long Beach, California 90815
- Adam's Construction & Engineering725 N. Catalina Street
Burbank, California 91505
- Adams Restoration14038 Califa St
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California 91387
- Advance Paint LLC7621 Industry Ave
Pico Rivera, California 90660
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
Eastvale, California 92880
- Advanced Cleaning & Maintenance16755 Hughes Rd
Victorville, California 92308
- Advanced Construction & Design2425 Coldwater Canyon Dr
Beverly Hills, California 90210
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
Bakersfield, California 93313
- Advanced Development Building & Real Estate Corp6700 Fallbrook Ste 100A
West Hills, California 91307
- ADVANCED HANDYMAN680 Arrow Hwy.
La Verne, California 91750
- Advanced Kitchen Remodeling2211 Clark Ln
Redondo Beach, California 90278
- Advanced Paint & Drywall Co.12400 Ventura blvd. 636
Studio City, California 91604
- AED Construction6224 lederer ave
Woodland Hills, California 91367
- Affinity Painting Company536 North First Ave B
Covina, California 91723
- Affordable Contractor's Services15071 merrill ave
Fontana, California 92335
- Affordable Handyman Service Inc.1452 Ambrosia St.
Beaumont, California 92223
- AGA Construction Inc18375 Ventura Blvd 548
Tarzana, California 91356
- AGS Innovation7662 Genesta Ave.
Van Nuys, California 91406
- AIR CARE - AM CONSTRUCTION7259 Willoughby Ave 5
Los Angeles, California 90046
- Air Duct Cleaning Duarte1304 Mountain Ave #706
Duarte, California 91010
- Air Duct Cleaning El Monte12700 Elliott Ave #859
El Monte, California 91732
- Air Duct Cleaning Panorama City8745 Willis Ave #710
Panorama City, California 91402
- Al & Sons Construction13522 Island Palms Ln
Sylmar, California 91342
- Al Garcias Plumbing Inc1319 W 228th St
Torrance, California 90501
- AL TORRES PLUMBING & HEATING3517 OCEAN VIEW BLVD
Glendale, California 91208
- Alan Kearns61881 Grand View Cir.
JOSHUA TREE, California 92252
- Albanese ConstructionP.O. Box 743
San Dimas, California 91773
- Alcantara Construction1060 S. Cypress St. Suite A
La Habra, California 90631
- Alfa Builders Inc10621 Bloomfield Ave. Suite 35
Los Alamitos, California 90720
- Alin Design Remodeling Inc.16035 Blackhawk St
Granada Hills, California 91344
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All American Maintenance9620 Topanga Canyon Pl Ste D
Chatsworth, California 91311
- All American Repipe and Plumbing Inc.4060 N Palm St Ste 602
Fullerton, California 92835
- All American Traditions, Inc.4505 Industrial Street
Simi Valley, California 93063
- All Around Construction4335 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 433
Valley Village, California 91403
- All City Remodeling18620 HATTERAS ST #212
Tarzana, California 91335
- All Clear Environmental Inc11333 Moorpark St Unit 382
North Hollywood, California 91602
- All in One Construction and Termite5585 Via De Campo
Yorba Linda, California 92887
- All Los Angeles Painting Company, Inc.907 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90024
- All Pro Painting. Inc.9820 Indiana Ave Suite 17
Riverside, California 92503
- All Pro Remodeling706 N Tustin St
Orange, California 92867
- All Star ConstructionPO Box 77575
Corona, California 92877
- Allbright 1-800-Painting27903 Smyth Dr
Valencia, California 91355
- Alliant Construction117 S. Louise St. Suite 310
Glendale, California 91205
- ALLSTAR BUILDERS INC.22845 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, California 91364
- AllStar Water DamagePO Box 383
Cripple Creek, Colorado 80813
- Almighty Painting40311 16th St W
Palmdale, California 93551
- Alonso Painting & Associetes4367 Oakwood Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90004
- Alpha General Contracting1127 Douglas st.
Los Angeles, California 90026
- Alpha HandymanPO Box 531516
San Diego, California 92153
- ALPHA OMEGA CONSTRUCTION SOLUTIONS8959 CARSON ST
Culver City, California 90232
- ALURIEL INC7705 DENSMORE AVE
Van Nuys, California 91406
- A & G General Construction, Inc.