Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Youngtown, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Youngtown
- NextivaOur old phone service was unreliable. Nextiva is a huge improvement. The changeover was fast and simple. We haven’t looked back. Overall a really great experience!
- NextivaWe have entirely replaced our desk phone system set up. Not only can we provide a better call center experience for our customers and clients but we have saved on our phone service costs too. It’s awesome that we can achieve lots of our goals all one the one move.
- NextivaNextiva's services add value with intelligent and quick response customer support. Customer support chat was extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend using Nextiva for all of your phone needs!
- NextivaWe have just transferred our phone system over to Nextiva. We are very satisfied with all customer service. They all explain to you from start to finish. Very patient and knowledgeable.
- Ooma IncIt's a device that I bought online, you plug it into your modem and landline. It's a one time charge of $130 for the device and then you don't have to pay for a land line again. I talk on the phone using the internet. I saw it online. I also bought it for 2 family members because I liked it so much. You can buy it from a variety of places, not just online. I haven't had any problems at all with the service. If my internet is down then it goes down, too but it rarely goes down. It's national and long distance for free. I bought one for my mom, too. It pays for itself in just over 5 months
- 3Packet.com Inc.3Packet was available to help on short notice. The services had to be performed after hours remotely. Our school district was ahead of schedule opening a new building and we were able to get phones on line. The building could not be occupied with out phones for emergency purposes. Our new building is in a remote area without any other voice communications. No cell phone service is available in the area. Mitesh was very knowledgable and made sure we had all the information needed to pass on to the users
- DODGE ELECTRICThings didn't go as planned. I've got a flat roof house and the crawl space wasn't adequate to work in. So they said they could cut holes in the wall and ceiling and run the wire, but I would have to get a dry-waller to repair the holes. They could see I wasn't to happy with this, but I really want to work from home, so I said o.k.. I'm sorry I didn't write down the names of the two guys, because they were very helpful. Anyway 1 of them asked if I could run 2 modems off 1 line. I called the phone co, no. Then he asked if I could set up my company computer as a wireless connection, no. Then he asked if I could turn my desktop to wireless and use the modem on the work computer? Brilliant! I called maker of my computer and yes that was easy. So they installed the phone line, on an outside wall just where I wanted it. This took 3 hrs, from start to finish, and then they wouldn't take money until the cost was recalculated. It cost me $92.00 after they gave me a 20% discount. I'm very pleased
- ViaTalkThey are good. I have not had any problems with them. They deal with all the problems through computers, so they don’t have to come down. When I initially set up the connection I had a direct line for assistance which was good.
- Ooma IncIt is a great way to have phone service inexpensively. Very simple to install and great account management online. Definitely recommend.
- QWESTI WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE 'SPIRIT OF SERVICE' PROVIDED BY THE QWEST TECHNICIAN WHO INSTALLED OUR SEPARATE PHONE LINE. HE LEFT THE AREA NICE AND TIDY.
Landline Phone Service in Youngtown
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL E-MAIL: OFFICE@DODGEELECTRIC.COM.Recent Review:Tyler and Chaz were friendly, prompt and professional. I would definitely hire againDiane H.
- Business Description:Business VoIP, Office Phone Service, Hosted PBX and Online Fax Solutions nationwide.Recent Review:Our old phone service was unreliable. Nextiva is a huge improvement. The changeover was fast and simple. We haven’t looked back. Overall a really great experience!Tiffany S.
- Business Description:Tv wall mount installations, quick response, call or text 5203547885Recent Review:Adrian was excellent! extremely knowledgeable and friendlyRodney S.
- Business Description:WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of ..Recent Review:Job performed well & advice for future projects were appreciated!Jerry L.
- Business Description:Bob's Electric has over 38 years of experience. I am licensed in Arizona and bring the same expertise as I have all along. I offer extremely fair pricing and unparalled service. Majority of the work, I do by myself. I am insistent upon being the one who does all of the final electrical connections on any and all work performed by Bob's Electric. This allows me the opportunity to keep all of the work done at the highest level of quality possible. I take careful assessment of all the bidding th..Recent Review:Fixed the problem. Very knowledgeable and efficient!Jimmy D.
- Business Description:We are a Low-Voltage company doing installs in Arizona
- Business Description:Standard Technology Group, LLC specializes in custom surveillance and security systems, covering digital video recording and Internet viewing capabilities.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated, full service mobile computer company, offering residential and commercial repair service, data recovery, networking, internet installation, virus/spyware removal and anything else computer related. We believe most people like to do business with local companies, as long as they have proven staying power, are honest, ethical and know what they're doing. We know we do. We hope you'll consider us for all your computer and networking service needs
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.
See all 6 highly rated companies in YoungtownJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
Find phone companies in
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
phone companies in Youngtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACN_ Independant Business Owner13820 S 44th St
- Adrians tv wall mount installation 2123 S Granada Dr
- American Technology Solutions, LLC3145 E Chandler Blvd
- Answer United2015 W. Crosstown Pkwy
- Arizona Onsite7558 W Thunderbird rd Suite 1 box 463
- AROUND THE CLOCK CALL CTR21540 Prairie St Unit E
- ACN_ Independant Business Owner
- Channel Choice TV1550 W Wetmore Suite 150
- Comvoice2038 W Lone Cactus Dr
- Cox Communication742 East Glendale Avenue
- Cox Communication1102 East University Drive
- Cox Communication601 E Monroe Ave
- Cox Communication75 W Vaughn Ave
- Cox Communication920 W Heather Dr
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cox Scottsdale4051-4099 N Scottsdale Rd
- Channel Choice TV
- Fusion Communcations10550 East Baseline Road Space L2-17
- Fusion Communcations
- Harris Solutions3717 N 35th St
- Harris Solutions
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- KTR, Inc.10632 N. Scottsdale Rd., B-276
- KTR, Inc.
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- PATRICK'S AVS220 W BELL RD
- PATRICK'S AVS
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia