If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Winslow, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Winslow
- JDS ImprovementsJ.D.S. Improvements is a company that I can fully stand behind. Their employees are very responsible, respectful, and professional. We had a large TREX deck built and it turned out beautiful. I would recommend them for all your renovations.
- Decks-R-UsSteve is reliable, aims to please, congenial & a character! After a huge set of storms rolled in & undid his painting, he answered me right away and touched the areas up.
- Moloney Construction LLCFergel and his guys, Doug and Todd, did an excellent job. Always on time, very professional, great job!
- Malibu Construction CoSuperbly! David Paradise is an absolute pro. He did the work that his company could, found a surface styler (Wayne Wright of Wayne's Painting), coordinated the roofer portion and gutter installer. We had to have a verandah (very large deck) completely re-done. It is above our entryway and off of our upstairs master suite and when we purchased the house 2 years ago, the previous owner ( without much research I'm guessing) put Trex decking down. Well, that caused the verandah to buckle under the weight. Our entryway started to collapse & we didn't dare step out on to the verandah as we were very concerned about the stability. The finished product is firmly ensconsed & we feel very confident going out on our verandah now. We are so glad to have had Malibu Construction recommended to us. Everything was completed on time. David kept us informed every day of what to expect. We never had to call him more then once. He always answers his phone. He answered our questions thoroughly. We are extremely happy with how beautiful our verandah looks
- A New Look RestorationThey really did an excellent job. Lee Dorris and Chuck make sure the job is done to perfection. Their suggestions were great and their recommendations exceeded anything I had originally thought of. We found termite damage on the deck that we had not known existed and they went out of their way to fix the problems associated with the termites. The job site is left clean and tidy. We would highly recommend them
- Todd Turlukis HandymanHe quoted me a cost and started in three days. He was there with his helper every day until the project was completed. He secured the posts properly and explained to me what he was going to do and got my acceptance. I was kept well informed of the daily work.. I was impressed with his professionalism. I felt he was sincere with me and I fell he was very trustful
- Decks-R-UsSteve showed up right on time (8am) to give a bid but when he looked over the work that needed to be done he offered to start and complete the Deck work required right then and there. I said yes and he removed the older composite deck up on the second floor right in the hot sun. There were lots of stripped and broken screws that required removal. Steve is fast, honest and professional. He has years of experience which made the job go quickly. After all his work he only wanted $50.00 I gave him $100.00. I feel lucky that I was able to find someone like this and I can highly recommend him
- JDS ImprovementsMy experience with John and JDS Improvements was better than I ever could have imagined. John was a pleasure to deal with throughout the project; always available either via by cell or text. If I had a question or wanted to change something, he would see it to that it was done right and right the first time. The craftsmanship and attention to detail was second to none. I am very thankful and pleased I chose to work with John and his company; I will use him again and will refer him to as many friends or family that I can. One last final note: when I was beginning this process I had three contractors come over to bid for the project... John was the only contractor that showed up on time and offered me a fair and good estimate within days. Choose JDS Improvements... you'll be happy you did
- JDS ImprovementsNever showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrue
- JDS ImprovementsI (Eric Shrode) operate a Home repair & maintenance business and was representing a client at the address listed. The property has a second story deck that had some water damage to the sub-floor which needed to be repaired and the deck covering repaired or replaced.
Deck Companies in Winslow
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior paint and stain. Little jobs, new construction, residential, industrial, we do it all! From walls and ceilings, to cabinets, doors, decks, restorations, faux finishes, epoxy finishes, and more. Peeling paint? Stained wood turning black? Want a new look for your home? Trust an Expert! Paint and Stain Experts LLC is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a local, family-owned business in the beautiful White Mountains of Arizona. We serve the ..Recent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They communicate with me well and very upfront with me.Mary J.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:landscaping and masonry seviceRecent Review:Mario and his crew were very hard working, punctual, professional, and attentive to detail. They had to first remove the old concrete and rebar, spread sand evenly, install the pavers, and put sand in the cracks. Everything looked beautiful when they finished and they cleaned up the area very well. Mario is a very skilled craftsman who oversees the work and also does some of it himself. He has taught his crew how to do the work and requires the same dedication and professionalism from them that he models. He will show you pictures of completed jobs and help you choose the best colors for your house. You will not be disappointedBarbara C.
- Business Description:**Mention that you found us through Angie's List and get $100 off a job of $1000 or more!** Southwest Coating Solutions has been in business for over 20 years. Excellent history with BBB. Triple AAA rating. Flawless record with the ROC. Same industrial grade materials used on Residential as well as commercial projects. All work is done in house, never subbed out! Mastercard and Visa accepted. We are a dual license holder commercial and residentialRecent Review:I am a material manufacturer and supplier. My company is Ultra Concrete Coatings, LLC. I hired Josh Scott as a salesman prior to him owning this company. In February 2017 Josh sold a $1685.40 order of our concrete sealer to his father, Rodney Scott (Concrete Resurfacing Systems) in California. This order was paid for, at the time of shipment, with a credit card. Happy with the product, Josh placed a second order of the exact same sealer in April 2017. This second order was for almost three times the quantity at $4779.41. This time Josh and his father asked for a couple days to pay for it as they were expecting a down payment on a job. We accommodated their request. They received the order but after numerous calls, emails and past due notifications in the mail they wouldn't pay. The excuses not to pay were from not getting paid for the job the sealer was used on to being a victim of tax fraud to other ridiculous excuses. Finally in July 2017 we received a $1000.00 check toward the $4779.41 invoice. Since then they have ignored all requests for payment of the balance. During this entire time I have offered to pick up the sealer and provide a 100% credit upon return. This offer to return the sealer is still available but they continue to ignore us. Also, during Josh's employment with us, he requested and received over $1500.00 in product to give as free samples to potential new customers. Josh never gave any of the product as samples instead using it for jobs he did on the side to supplement his income. I don't normally write reviews for companies but I feel it is important that potential customers of Southwest Coating Solutions know the type of people they may be doing business with. Thank you for your timeBill L.
- Business Description:New Construction, Custom Homes, Cabin Construction, Site Development, Commercial Development, Remodeling Services, Garages, Metal Buildings, & Construction Consulting.Recent Review:David Gideon of Parker Development was always prompt, professional and did a superior job. I could not ask for a better contractor. I am totally satisfied with the finished product and would recommend him for further jobs and to othersAndrea N.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Offering full construction and help during an emergency.Recent Review:<p>We recommend this contractor.</p> <p><strong>Background.</strong> This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years. We researched the options of wood and metal buildings. The cost of each was about the same. However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. </p> <p><strong>Contractor Choice.</strong> We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial; we visited a previous job site where they did a similar project. In general, the owner was more responsive and professional than the other contractors. The other companies seem less professional and some were just odd. The local contractor business in our area is competitive but not cheap. </p> <p><strong>Foundation. </strong> Overall, the survey, land clearing, and laying the A/B aggregate went well. We chose to hire an additional contractor to clear more land to expedite their work and for other projects. Foundation framing and cement work went according plan. During this phase, we were very much involved with their work since we need to integrate our other requirements into the foundation. We needed to run water and power conduits into the foundation before the pouring of the concrete. In addition, we prepared a portion of the foundation to support an in ground carlift. All these actions required us to coordinate closely with the construction team. Though our special modifications may have been a deviation from their standard work, they were more than willing to work with us to accommodate each special request and let us do the portions of the work we intended to do ourselves. In addition, we were welcome to ask questions and review the work daily to ensure that there were no misunderstandings or incorrect expectations. We enjoyed working with both the owner Caleb and his site lead, Calvin.</p> <p><strong>Erection. </strong>We elected to wait 30 days to begin the erection after the pouring of foundation. The erection went without any major incident. Caleb's crew performed all of the work for this portion, and did so at remarkable speed.</p> <p><strong>Follow-up. </strong>We required a follow up visit to fix one of the overhead roll up garage doors that came off its track. The contractor responded within a reasonable time and completed the work without issue.<br /> Overall, we were very satisfied with the entire experience, from bid through construction to completion. We recommend you consider this vendor for your next construction project.</p> <br /Vanessa H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Tolani Lakes
- Joseph City
- First Mesa
- White Mountain Lake
- Saint Michaels
- Window Rock
- Low Mountain
- Saint Johns
deck & porch contractors in Winslow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- All Custom ExteriorsPO Box 933
- All Services Building Construction2217 East Cedar Ave.
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- All Custom Exteriors
- Cameron Coatings CompanyP.O. box 6731
Apache Junction, Arizona
- CDC Pools Inc2364 S Airport Blvd
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- Cooney CarpentryPO Box 23595
- Country Handyman llc7630 E Long Bow Dr
- CSC Stone Inc8736 W Salter Dr
- Cameron Coatings Company
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grail Construction, LLC2555 N Coyote Dr. #115
- Grail Construction, LLC
- Lenny's Home Maintenance ServicesPO BOX 3712
Show Low, Arizona
- Lenny's Home Maintenance Services
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sierra Vista Clean2359 E Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Southwest Coating Solutions1829 S Horne 3
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sutherland Construction Company Inc1920 S Knoll Trl
Show Low, Arizona
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- TS Construction8511 W Maui Ln
- TS Construction
- Valley Wide Awnings, Inc.931 E Impala Ave
- Valley Wide Awnings, Inc.
- WEST VALLEY ROCK25376 W TONOPAH SALOME HWY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK