If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Topock, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Topock
- ARIZONA DECORATIVE CONCRETEJohn Czarnecky, the owner, and his entire crew went above and beyond my expectations. They kept me informed all the way through the process. John helped me choose the two colors to create a nice contrast with my gravel. The end result is just beautiful. Looks very much like natural stone. Communication was excellent as was promptness and skill. Couldn't be happier with the end result read less
- Masonry & More LLCMy walls turned out beautiful. With the exception of not getting along with the foreman Joe. Everyone one else on site and the owner was great. Would definitely hire them again.
- Mancuso ConcreteCurtis Mancuso came highly recommended by a friend in the area, and I learned why. He is very detail oriented, did the project for the price as quoted, was there on time (I had arranged it from out-of-state), and completed the job in two days. I inspected the work personally, four days later, and found it to be extremely well done, the surface of high quality. He also matched the location of the expansion joints with the existing driveway, so nothing looked like an afterthought. His materials were much thicker and better than the previously existing driveway. In addition, I had a nest of burrowing owls located nearby. He consulted with a specialist in order to avoid distressing the animals (which we discussed, and he agreed was the right thing to do.) I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome, and will only use him for the concrete work for my future plans to add on to the house read less
- DALES'S MASONRYThey worked for us for 3 years with various project here and there. In fact, they'd be doing some work for us probably in the next month or so.
- A Z SUN DECKINGThey came to do the job unannounced and hopped my fenced to get in,and I was home. At that time I had no contract with Sun Decking. I questioned the workers and they called there boss. Later that day the owner came out with the contract, and work began. Everything went fine till they started to let all the bad pool decking ,they were chipping away fall into the pool. I had to tell them to stop,because it was a brand new pool linner we just had put in in Dec 2010. Work started again and finally finished. In Mar 2011 the pool decking started to get a large crack in it. The owner Rick Punu came out and said that spot wasn't preped right and that they would fit it. It's now July 2011 and we have called them 6 times to fine out when they are coming to fit it and they say that they are behind. It's been 4 months and now they won't return our phone calls.The crack is 10 times bigger read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Topock
- Business Description:Full service general contractorRecent Review:.ARNOLD B.
- Business Description:Remodeling and new construction, inside and out. Free estimates. Can provide multiple references.
- Business Description:Licensed maintenance company - lic. #12-7125.Recent Review:We were looking at getting our Fence replaced. The owners wife replied to a post I made on a Facebook classifieds group, asking for references. I called one of the numbers she provided and left two voicemails within a few days of each other. None of my phone calls were returned. <br /> At that point, I decided to contact another company for a quote and made a comment on the Facebook post that I had left messages with Born Again Maintenance and had not heard back from anyone. The owners wife immediately chimed in, asked if I had gotten the number right (I had) and asked me to call back. This time I called the second number she provided and spoke to a guy who told me they were extremely busy and he wouldn't be able to come out and give me a quote until late the following week (almost two weeks later). I had hoped to make a decison before then and did not make an appointment with BAM, choosing to go with someone else. <br /> I had assumed that would be the end of my contact with BAM. <br /> However, a few hours later the owners wife left a comment on that same Facebook post, asking me to send her a private Facebook message. <br /> The following is our Facebook conversation which took place on February 21, 2013: <br /> Wife - "I had heard that you were given an appointment for the end of the next week and I thought that was ridiculous so I called my husband(the owner), and he'd like to come out today and give you your free estimate if you'll allow him to. We strive for customer service, and I do apologize to make you have to call again. His name is Tim, and just tell him when you call you're a friend of mine. I promise you won't be disappointed with the work they do. They've been doing it a long time and have lots of experience with fencing. I believe there is some photo's on our website of the fencing jobs they've done. his number is 928-279-7050. Or if it's easier for you, I can take your number and have him call you this evening when he gets home?" <br /> Me - "That would be great! Why don't you have him give me a call (as I'm not sure my messages are going through...) at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I have to volunteer at my son's school from 10:15-11:45, but will be available otherwise. <br /> And, thank you, Darcy. I appreciate you taking the extra step to get in touch with me." <br /> Wife- "It's no problem, we really do appreciate your business, it's what feeds the kids! So thank-you, i'll get that number to him today and have him call you later in the afternoon. Take care" <br /> So, at this point I was pretty impressed. She was going above and beyond trying to make a customer happy. So I thought.... <br /> I made no other phone calls or had any additional contact with BAM. I waited all day for a phone call from BAM and for them to come out and give me an estimate. I never heard from them. Friday came and went without any contact with BAM, as well. <br /> On Saturday, February 23rd, 2013 I sent the following message to the owners wife via Facebook: <br /> "I just wanted to let you know that I never heard back from anyone at BAM. Which is unfortunate as my husband, after taking a look at the website, wanted me to ask them about several other big projects he wants done. He works long hours at the mine which means lots of money but zero time for home repair/remodel projects. I've received two quotes from other companies around town and will be going with one of them. <br /> Thank you, again, for trying though." <br /> She quickly replied: "The owner had said you left a message saying you got a couple other quotes,and decided to go with arnell so that cancelled your appointment you previously had for next Friday. You're welcome, sorry it didn't work out this time. Hopefully for projects in the future somebody you'll reconsider." <br /> First of all, I never made that phone call and not once did I mention Arnell to them. So either the owner or the wife is lying. As you can see from our previous conversations, I did not make an appointment for the following Friday - she had told me they would be out that Thursday and noone called or came by. <br /> To summarize, <br /> I left two voicemails with BAM and not one of them were returned. The owners wife promised the owner would call me and come out that same day, neither of which happened. When I contacted the owners wife about this, they lied and said I had called them and canceled my appointment (that I had not made, scheduled over a week later than the date she told me they would be out). <br /> I am completely unimpressed with their business skills and highly recommend choosing someone else for your next repair/remodeling project. <br / read lessBillie W.
- Recent Review:My walls turned out beautiful. With the exception of not getting along with the foreman Joe. Everyone one <br />else on site and the owner was great. Would definitely hire them again. <br />Leeann M.
- Business Description:Rolling Stone Concrete is proud to service your concrete needs. We got our experience by doing doing custom, million dollar homes on the hillsides in beautiful Orange County for almost 20 years. For unbeatable, superior service and quality call Rolling Stone Concrete at 928-632-2639....always free estimates read less
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we.. read lessRecent Review:We reviewed and received an estimate for work provided. The client cleared all brush and smoothed out a hill on our property. They then laid landscape fabric and rip-rapped the entire area. They also cleared a future driveway and laid stone over this area. We did buy the rip rap and stone for these projects. Work was done as reviewed as well as being completed on time. This is the second time we have used this company and will use them again in the future read lesskathie t.
- Business Description:Log home repair and new constructionRecent Review:unknownDebra S.
- Business Description:"Need Shade, We'll Cover you!!" We do sales and installs of Carports, RV Covers, Awning, Patio Covers, Steel Garages and Shed.
- Business Description:I do bob cat work as well such as grading. On most jobs payment is do at time the work is completed.
- Business Description:A-1 Home Remodel & Repair has been doing business in the Mohave Valley since 2003.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mohave Valley
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Lake Havasu City
- Golden Valley
- Dolan Springs
- Peach Springs
- Boulder City
concrete contractors in Topock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Remodel & Repair1665 Rainbow Dr.
Bullhead City, Arizona
- AAA Home Improvement1964 E Havasupai Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- American Indian Maintenance (AIM)55 Central St
Colorado City, Arizona
- Aquatic Pools & Landscape4300 HWY 95
Fort Mohave, Arizona
- ARIZONA DECORATIVE CONCRETEP.O. Box 1732
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- A-1 Home Remodel & Repair
- BEDROCK ENTERPRISES INC908 Sea Spray Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- BEDROCK ENTERPRISES INC
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- K&B Construction, Inc.2330 Angler Dr.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- K&B Construction, Inc.
- Lopiccolo Construction Inc4870 Silver Ridge Dr
- Lopiccolo Construction Inc