If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tonopah, AZ
There are 16 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tonopah
- Concrete by DaveDave was great. The work came out better then we expected. He showed up every day, right on schedule. He was very thoughtful and respectful of our home. I have already recommended him to friends and family.
- ScapeTech Landscaping & DesignMy husband and I decided it was time to replace the drip system in our yard, change our back garden to something that required less maintenance and find ways to enhance our front yard. We also needed to remove and replace two fully-grown Sissoo trees that had become invasive. A friend of ours recently had some yard work done and enthusiastically recommended Scape Tech owned and operated by Nick Rawlings. We contacted Nick and he took his time listening to our concerns while giving us design ideas to help enhance our yard and even save money. The first thing I have to say that I was impressed with was the work ethic of Nick’s team. They worked efficiently and quietly plus they cleaned up at the end of each day. Nick and his team exceeded our expectations and gave us a yard that we can enjoy with less maintenance. There were certain plants that I wanted to keep and Nick made sure they were incorporated in his final design. He accented a boring retaining wall with beautiful boulders and placed garden lights in places that gave stunning accents at night. We are absolutely delighted with the outcome of our yard and garden. Nick is a pleasure to work with and he really listens to what his clients want
- Building Block MasonryAbsolutely love these guys. Bob got back with me right away. He kept me informed with the progress as we were out of state at the time. He sent pictures of all the updates. Easy to work with and professional. They cleaned up the site afterwards and did a terrific job. You can trust this company to do an awesome job. Thankyou for a great job. Dan & Diana
- Banibal adde llcI have been in and around the construction trades industry for over a decade. I can’t say enough positive words about Bano. He is an outstanding contractor who performs high quality work, at reasonable prices, on schedule and on budget. He is trustworthy, friendly and an overall great guy. He was very knowledgeable about many trades and did work the right way. I will be using Bano again and again for several other projects in the future
- Pinnacle Fencing SolutionsIt is not possible to rate this experience any higher ... Pinnacle Fencing exceeded all needs and expectations in every category of rating as provided here on Angie's List. Phone calls were promptly returned, questions were thoroughly and accurately answered. Estimates were provided on promised dates Work crew are obviously permanent members of the company. They were all here each day until job was completed. Custom requests were handled throughout reconstruction/repair with expediency. Quality of work is outstanding. In short, I've never experienced working with a company for home/property maintenance that was this good. Will definitely use again if any wall work is required, and would enthusiastically recommend to anybody needing their services
- Geo MasonryGeo Masonry was so easy to work with. They were very responsive and came to the house to give an estimate in a timely manner. They had very competitive pricing and also seem to know their work well!
- Geo MasonryI had Geo Masonry tear down and replace old cinder block fence panels and rebuilt it. I then had them acrylic stucco the entire backyard. I was very pleased with work I had done. The fence repair and stucco looks amazing. They started the job within days and completed the work quickly. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely hire them again. I also had them cut a door through my slump block wall to access my garage from the side of my house
- Kirk Development CoExcellent workmanship. Cleaned up each night. Subcontractors were monitored by Kirk people and in regular contact with us. City inspectors passed each inspection. Very happy with results.
- M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLCIt went really well we were adding more work as we were go and along which they had to price for me. we had can lights replaced , old electrics re-done And stonework placed on the house looks beautiful. Esmill was good listener He addressed my concerns. We met daily To let me know what was happening that day I would highly recommend this company for good quality workmanship and a great understanding it was a lot of work to have done but they handled it with great care
- M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLCThey did an excellent job in repairing our sagging overhand. They also repainted the overhang and did the side walls that were damaged by sprinkler heads also!. I would definitely use them again. Also, very reasonable.
Masonry Contractors in Tonopah
- Business Description:At Pinnacle Fencing Solutions, our services come with a history dating to 1946. A craft passed down 3 generations offers you professional service with a quality product. We offer you the very best in craftsmanship, expertise and customer care. With a work ethic that spans a generation, we invite you to hire us with confidenceRecent Review:Despite submitting info. on their website and following up with a voicemail, there was no response at all.Roger G.
- Business Description:I have been in the concrete business for over 40 years. We specialize in all phases of concrete work whether is it residential or commercial.Recent Review:BM Concrete was the only contractor of 3 I contacted who bothered to contact me back. He was prompt and his prices were reasonable and his crew did a good job. We are happy with the resultsMelissa S.
- Business Description:Outdoor Xscapes designers will create your outdoor living environment to suite your taste and budget, while our craftsmen bring your imagined yard to reality. We offer financing and also accept Visa, MasterCard, & DiscoverRecent Review:They came out late for an appointment that had already been rescheduled on their end and ended up giving us no real ideas for design and re-do on our backyard. Then they never returned calls or emails. Never got an estimate. Complete waste of time. DisappointingTroy B.
- Business Description:360 masonry specializes in the following PAVERS BLOCK WALLS STUCCO MASONRY FIRE PLACES AND BBQS STONE STACC STONE SYNTHETIC TURF.CONCRETE WE HAVE 15 EMPLOYEES. WE TAKE CREDITCARDS CASH OR CHECKSRecent Review:Responsive, honorable, kept us up-to-date, direct when there was a challenge, handled and took responsibility for the challenges noting that our satisfaction was the Number One Priority...AND 360 MASONRY & PAVERS MADE IT HAPPENEric L.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED COMPANY 24 YRS EXP.WE TAKE PRIDE IN EVERY JOB, AND WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. WE HAVE DISCOUNT PRICES FOR ANGIE'S LIST FRIENDS.FOR A FREE ESTIMATE CALL (GREG)AT 480-695-1180 (cell) 480-982-1118 (office) REFFERALS & PICTURES UPON REQUEST. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK US OUT ON THE BBB WEBSITERecent Review:They are very professional in terms of communication. Unfortunately, We need to wait for an approval to do the service.Dale B.
- Business Description:In the interest of efficiency and lower costs to you, we show up ready to work. In most cases we perform repairs on the spot. Many estimates are by phone when possible. Common Stucco Repairs, Bird, Pest Golf ball and Erosion Damage caused by Sprinklers, Standing Water, Impact Damage, Small Cosmetic/Foundation repairs, Perfect Paint matching services available. Our goal is to protect your home, match existing textures and give fast, punctual serviceRecent Review:A guy named “Dave” called multiple times and always had a convoluted story about being able to come out and look at the project. Then on his last call he wanted to come out early on a Saturday morning. I told him I could meet him after 10. He then insulted me about sleeping late (which he had no clue why I couldn’t meet earlier). He said that late time wouldn’t allow his partner (whoever that was) to get the job done. I told him I was collecting bids and had no intention of starting the project the same day he came out to bid. It’s a big job! He then got upset that I wasn’t ready to start the project. I said I absolutely was, after I got all the bids and selected a company (duh). He then started yelling at me and I hung up. Old Dave has issues and I’m glad I dodged a bullet with this “company” or whoever they may have outsourced my project toSusan C.
- Business Description:I have over 14 years experience finishing concrete, and another ten years elsewhere in the concrete industry. Licensed and bonded for commercial and residential concrete. I speak English, pay taxes to Uncle Sam and have a social security card...so do all my help. We tear out, form up, grade, pour and finish. Fourteen years experience finishing, seven more years estimating. Free quotes. Based in Peoria. Free quotes may be "rough ballpark quote" without site visit due to time, distance and ..Recent Review:Dave was great. The work came out better then we expected. He showed up every day, right on schedule. He was very thoughtful and respectful of our home. I have already recommended him to friends and family.Justin T.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of combined experience, the owners of First Class Green Cleaning are proud to offer a safe and effective alternative to the harsh chemicals other cleaners use to help you keep your home cleaner longer. If you can sit, walk or sleep on it, we can help you keep it fresh and clean
- Business Description:As a licensed, bonded and insured company we provide only the highest quality solutions to all of your construction needs. With over 30 years of experience specializing in roofing and restoration, there is no job too big or too small for our craftsmanRecent Review:Everything was fast and highly professional. The guy who made estimation looked very confident and spoke good English. The workers didn't sound like Shakespeare readers but looked also very professional. I paid $850 for the repairing. My roof still leaks. Can't recommend thin company. I don't understand what I paid forAleksandr F.
- Business Description:Our mission is to do fence, walls, and concrete at affordable prices. Durable and attractive work, residential and commercial applications. Backed with our 5 year warranty, we specialize in all your needs. Contact us anytime during normal business hours to speak with an experienced installer about your options or to get your FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:He called promptly about my project and was professional.Tom O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City West
- Sun City
- El Mirage
- Gila Bend
- New River
- Desert Hills
masonry contractors in Tonopah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABC Concrete Delivery LLC6245 N. 88th Lane
- Accent Grass and Greens16427 N 65th Pl
- Advant-Edge Decorative Curbing & Landscaping Inc9715 W Peoria Ave
- AE Interlock Paver Design2245 W University Dr # 20
- AGE LandscapePO BOX 10981
Casa Grande, Arizona
- ALBINO LANDSCAPING898 E COMMN WEALTH
- All Jobs Construction, Inc.1936 N. Don Peralta Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC890 SOUTH VISTA
Apache Junction, Arizona
- ALPHA & OMEGA HOME RENOVATION340 E. Merrill AV N/A
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- AMCO MASONRY12412 N 49TH WAY
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- American Veteran Fencing ROC#259365328 S. 161 Dr.
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Anders Construction LLC610 E Bell Rd 2-111
- Apart Builders & Resortation LLC6101 W Parkside Ln
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- ARCHITECTURAL STONE, STUCCO & PAVERS16211 N. Scottsdale Rd. Ste. A6A-422
- ARIZONA FIREPLACES & BBQ'S1150 S GILBERT RD # 101
- Arizona Hardscape llc.8311 E Via de Ventura
- Arizona Pro Concrete16642 W Durango St
- Arizona Project Solutions LLCPO Box 1725
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Renovations Group LLC9606 S 43rd Pl
- Artistic Pavers Mfg1508 North V.I.P. Blvd.
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Awesome Adrian Morales Landscapes1765 e turquoise ave
- AZ DREAMSCAPES LLC.P.O. Box 8736
- Az Iron Design1436 N. Ashland
- AZ Rock Depot25326 South 194th St.
Queen Creek, Arizona
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- Aztec Decks LLC5349 E Thunderbird Rd
- Aztec Pools and Designs50 North 226th Ln.
- AAA Imperial Concepts
- Baja Sandblasting, Inc.3708 W. Hadley St.
- BEEHIVE CONCRETE PUMPING4718 N. Saguaro Dr.
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Belville Concrete, LLC3444 E Sharon Dr
- BIG RED LANDSCAPES LLC2925 E Riggs Rd 8-206
- Bonilla's General Construction4170 N 154th Dr
- Bradfeldt Construction625 W Deer Valley Rd #103165
- Building Block Masonry22603 N 39th Terrace
- Baja Sandblasting, Inc.
- C A Seymore Builders Inc6926 E Prkwy Norte
- Caballero's Landscape414 S 4th St
- Caine & Co15029 N Thompson Peak Pkwy Ste B111-529
- California Pools & Landscape4320 W Chandler Blvd Ste 1
- Cancelli Development Group Inc.10552 W Villa Chula
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Carefree Homes LLC39306 N. 6th St.
- Casa Del Rey Development1423 E Beverly Ln
- Certified Construction LLCPO Box 55641
- CNF Contracting880 n. Santa Anna st
- Cole-Jon Landscaping LLCPO Box 42118
- COMEAUX'S CUSTOM CREATIONS L.L.C.7210 W KRALL ST
- Concrete by Dave9203 W Cortez Ave
- Conquest Construction4411 Saratoga
San Diego, California
- Consolidated Facility ServicesP.O Box 51597
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Creative Edge7800 E Lincoln Dr Suite 2029
- Creative Landscape Designs3927 W Anderson Dr
- CUSTOM CONCRETE & BLOCK REPAIR1123 E BROWN ST
- Custom Home Builder & Renovation7000 N Cotton Lane
- Cyclone General Contractor of AZ9236 N. 10th Ave
- C A Seymore Builders Inc
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling5350 W. Bell Rd., C122 PMB 450
- D&K Entprises517 S Lebaron Road
- Dana Scott Property Management4400 N Scottsdale Rd #9
- DARRIN GRAY CORPORATION MASONRY DIVISION4810 E BASELINE RD
- DATELINE CONSTRUCTION LLC2241 E CAROL AVE
- Datura Landscape Solutions LLCPO Box 13009
- David Michael Development303 E Embassy St
- DeFusco Industrial Supply1315 S Martin Ln
- Desert Lifestyles Pools5327 W. Pinnacle Vista Dr.
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Desert Rock Building and RemodelingPMB # 275 2753 E Broadway Suite 101
- Desert Solutions8620 E Cortez St
- Desert View Construction LLC2037 E Fairfield St
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- Detail Builders19119 E Sunnydale Dr
Queen Creek, Arizona
- DIAZ & SONS LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1062
- DIVISION NINE CONTRACTING INC4047 E SUPERIOR AVE
- Dream Retreats2919 E Bonanza Rd
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling
- E Concrete846 East Whitten Street
- EA DYNAMIX1113 e. El camino dr
- EAGLE LANDSCAPING LLCPO BOX 8884
- Eco 360 Solutions, Inc7009 W Sack Dr.
- Eco 360 Solutions, Inc1815 W 1st Ave ste 107
- Eddie & Son Lath & Stucco4939 W Ray Rd Ste 4-336
- EIKLOR FLAMES WEST INCPO Box 72630
- Emerald Fence Co33435 N 47th Way
Cave Creek, Arizona
- ENVY Restoration + Construction803 E. Melody Drive
- ERC Emergency Repairs & Construction929 N. Val Vista Dr. Ste.C-109`152
- Ervin's Sons Landscaping CO1480 W Runion dr
- EUROPEAN PAVERS SOUTHWEST INC2302 E MAGNOLIA STE E
- Everlast Contracting LLC8711 w. jefferson street
- Exceptional Lifestyles Landscape & Design3116 E Shea Blvd # 147
- Express Construction AZ1136 E Harmony Ave
- E Concrete