Legacy Contracting LLC

We accept remote payment
Fencing Project

Fencing Project

fence company
Rebuilt Block Wall With Gate.

Our mission is to do fence, walls, and concrete at affordable prices. Durable and attractive work, residential and commercial applications. Backed with our 5 year warranty, we specialize in all your needs. Contact us anytime during normal business hours to speak with an experienced installer about your options or to get your FREE ESTIMATE!...

fence company (8)driveway gate installation (4)dog fencing (2)metal fabrication (1)stucco (1)welding (1)

08/01/2021

He called promptly about my project and was professional.

Description of Work
Concrete block with stucco veneer.

Category stucco

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

01/21/2021

Daylyn and crew were amazing. I told them what I wanted and the finished product was exactly as I imagined. They also repaired my yard entry gate. Since I hired them in the middle of the holidays, there was a tiny delay, but they still did everything in 1 week (2 days really. Masonry had to cure before hanging the gates).

Description of Work
RV gate in block wall

Category fencing,welding,metal restoration,driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Review for Legacy Contracting LLC - 13961 W Mauna Loa Ln, Surprise, AZ - 39148293

12/17/2020

Great work by Daylyn and team. Scheduled and finished quickly. Daylyn came out to meet me at the house to discuss the project while others ignored my quote request. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Horizontal Fence On Block Wall With Decorative Gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

11/11/2020

They were fine and they did a good job. They were quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They installed fence.

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

11/10/2020

They did a good job. Daylan Eagleshield was great to work with and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They built a white 6 ft PVC fence around my property with two gates.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

11/10/2020

They have been excellent and come when they say they will. Their billings and quotes are clean and they have gone above and beyond to make things right. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They built fences on properties I own.

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/02/2020

It was great, they were really good and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They put in an entire fence on my property.

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

10/26/2020

My experience with daylyn was amazing from the bidding process to the end product they strive for perfection!

Description of Work
ornamental Iron

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/26/2020

They are a very professional group of guys they came in and did the job very quickly. One employee came back on his own time with a temporary gate and put it up to keep my dog in.they are self contained with there own concrete truck which is a time saver. When you call them they call you right back. When you set a appointment with them they show up early. A very professional company

Description of Work
chain link fence

Category dog fence

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/26/2020

They got the job done in a timely fashion, great customer service, strong work ethic and did an outstanding job. The fence looks awesome when it was completely! Highly recommend them for any and all fence!!

Description of Work
custom wood fence

Category fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Fencing, block walls, Driveway Gates, Horse Fencing, Wrought Iron, Metal, Wooden Fencing, Brick Wall, Vinyl, Chain Link, Split Rail, Custom Work, decks, and Concrete.

Please ask for details