Freak Dog Construction

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

13954 W Waddell Rd Suite 103-136

Surprise, AZ 85379

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Specializing in residential complete home remodels! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

4.2

home remodeling (4)house painting (1)marble & granite (1)countertop installation (1)

10/13/2021

It's been over 6 months now & the bathroom is still not complete. The mirror was never installed & the issues I brought up to get addressed & get fixed were taken personally & not professionally. Issues brought to attention were, the bathtub was installed to the ground, but it came loose & now I can physically move the bathtub around. The glass for the shower has a chip in it, which they accused me of doing, which is outrageous! The pocket door is uneven at the top & has a huge gap. The trim work is incomplete & shows poor workmanship. I had to spend money on materials for paint, & paint the bathroom myself, which should automatically be included w/ a full bathroom remodel. The grout is starting to chip away. Presently when I try to contact them for a status update on the mirror & to address the issues, the number goes straight to voicemail. When I try & text them, the text doesn't go through. I must have been blocked. I asked them to have the bathroom 100% complete by labor day, this request was totally ignored. Out of the 6 months, I would say they worked maybe 15 total full days. They would come once a week & work for a half day, then leave. This was the routine. I paid a premium price to get my bathroom remodeled & expected premium service, which I did not get. The end result was excuses, accusations & reasons, instead of coming up with solutions. I would not recommend this company to do any full remodel. Do not trust them for their word. They will tell you everything you want to hear & listen to concerns & worries, but when it comes to actually following through & doing the work, I received nothing but strong arm push back & threats. I would not trust this company to do any job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Individual was wanting a job I cannot hire customer he did not like that .

03/10/2021

It's been good. I appreciate the fact that he listened to what I wanted to do. He explained to me anything that was not possible to do. They were very accommodating. He took his to listen to my concerns.

Description of Work
He renovated the kitchen for me.

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/06/2021

It was awesome. Their transparency of the cost was great. They got it done a week early with the timeframe they gave me.

Description of Work
They kitchen and bathroom for me.

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

03/03/2021

Absolutely thrilled with the kitchen remodel and the timely manner the job was completed. I would and will use Freak Dog Construction in the future. Thank You so much Robert and Tammy

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/03/2021

Extremely happy with results. They used quality paint and did an exceptional job on my house and metal fence. Would recommend this company without hesitation. Very thorough, prompt and finished in a timely manner. Carmen Eriksen

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category house painters