When figuring your cost to replace a garbage disposal, you’ll need to factor in the price of the unit itself, plus the labor required to install it. This guide covers the different options and considerations for disposal replacement cost.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Show Low, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Show Low
- Appliance Junkies LLCWhoever originally installed the dishwasher did it incorrectly so it would not drain and then it caused a horrible leak underneath. George got it all fixed correctly, fixed the leak, and actually attached it to the counter like it should have been but never was. Friendly and did a great job--I would use again read less
- Appliance Junkies LLCEveryone told me to throw the microwave oven out and he was able to fix it. He is hard to get ahold of. He is really not a repair-man, he is a repair technician. He knows exactly how things work and what it takes to fix it. He was very responsive. He spent two hours hunting down the problem. He charges half the price of other places read less
- Appliance Junkies LLCThe noise stopped after the technician checked it our and looked at the drum. He said that I needed some parts and I decided to put it off till it was necessary. He was very knowledgeable and professional.
Small Appliance Repair Services in Show Low
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:The Harston family lives in Buckeye AZ, and have found it to be our home. We live in Buckeye, but conduct our business in the west valley area. Roger has been in the service field for over 20 yrs, and has a long history of happy clients and customers from Arizona, Missouri and Washington State which is where we came from. Amber is a stay at home mom of 5 kids all boys except 4 girls! She takes care of the office side of things and may sometimes answer the call from you. She home schools our c.. read lessRecent Review:Everything was fine. He did a good job.Janice O.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:At Alltech Solutions, Inc we handle the indoor and outdoor comfort needs of Arizona's commercial/residential equipment and facilities. We are based out of Tucson Arizona and licensed with the Registrar of Contractors. Our specialty is providing rigorous HVAC-R restaurant repair. We also provide air conditioning repair for bars, markets, retirement homes, recreation facilities, schools, dwellings, etc. Our technically trained professionals provide complete cooking equipment repair and are avai.. read less
- Business Description:A father and son handyman business whose primary focus is in electrical/ security, however we can do about anything including plumbing, AC/ Heating, appliance repair and install, carpentry and repairs of all types. Commercial property maintenance as well. 30 years experience. We don't do mountain time! When you call we call back quickly and promptly. Pay us when the job is done read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
If your dishwasher won’t drain, there are several factors at play. Whether it’s a clog formed by grease or food debris, a blocked drain basket, build-up at the bottom of the dishwasher—find out the most common reasons your dishwasher is holding water.
If you’ve got a short circuit for tripped breakers, you’re not alone. There’s nothing more frustrating than appliances that trip breakers, causing you to lose power. Learn which appliances are prone to tripping and what you can do about it.
Find small appliance repair services in
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- San Carlos
- Saint Johns
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
small appliance repair services in Show Low
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above and Beyond Appliance Repair25270 W La Mont Ave
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arizona Repair Co LLC7536 Shumway Rd
Show Low, Arizona
- Above and Beyond Appliance Repair
- Ledford Construction and Home Improvement LLC3890 S 15th St
Show Low, Arizona
- Ledford Construction and Home Improvement LLC
- On BUDGET Electronic Service625 W Deer Valley Rd
- On BUDGET Electronic Service
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc