JB's Pest Control

Founded 2021

JB's Pest Control is a small but mighty family owned local pest control company located in Queen Creek, AZ. We hope to provide the highest quality pest control treatments coupled with a small business customer service experience. We value each of our customers and treat their homes like family! We

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

Living in a Pest Free Home

pest control

202185142
This home had trouble with scorpions, ants, spiders, and crickets. We used an array of products for both the interior and exterior of the home. Locating the food source and nesting sites were crucial to eliminating the colonies. More than just a simple spray job, but nothing we can’t handle!
View project

pest control (25)

06/09/2022

Josh G.

Great service.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and monitor system installation.

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/09/2022

Cynthia D.

Got job done

Description of Work
exterminator

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

04/12/2022

JB answered my call on a weekend, scheduled an appt. sooner than I thought possible and arrived on time. He found the problem, explained what needed to be done and took care of it. Also offered to come back in about 2 weeks to check on it. Definitely relieved and know I'll be able to sleep better tonight. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rodent in attic.

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

03/19/2022

Mark T.

Two treatments successfully conquered the problem. The owners were willing to bend over backwards to insure this problem was solved. This was an unusually persistent infestation, too - since our back fence butts up to the rough on the 9th fairway of Painted Mountain Golf Resort. I would not only hire JBs again, if needed, but I highly recommend people not taking a chance with any other company. JBs is so determined to make you happy. I am!!

Description of Work
Pest Control - Ground squirrel control

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

01/06/2022

Jacob F.

JB’s is the best company for pest control. You can really tell they actually CARE! Technicians are knowledgeable, and courteous. PLUS they are family owned & local! Thanks JB’s!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

Chaz F.

I heard about JB’s from a friend. I’ve always tried to do my own pest control, but after years of my wife yelling at me from the other room to come deal with a big, I broke down and hired a professional. MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE! JB’s came out and listened to my concerns, then went to work ensuring that I never have to hear my wife screaming about spiders again. We haven’t seen a bug since the treatment. I almost didn’t tell my wife that I hired someone else to do it, but it’s so much better this year, I knew she would never believe me. Don’t try to do it yourself and don’t call one of the big guys, JB’s will take excellent care of you and make you look like a hero around the house!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

Jon J.

Absolutely amazing pest control company! I could really tell they care about doing a very thorough job!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

Garrett M.

JB’s is my favorite company for pest control. Knowledgeable technicians, family owned/local, no bugs/pests= good vibes!! Thanks JB’s!!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

10/28/2021

Caroline J.

Great service... very thorough job! Will have them back for sure!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

10/23/2021

Susan M.

JB's pest control was awesome from the first time I contacted them. Morgan Was so kind and helpful. I explained what services I had been using and what I was looking for. They were able to get me in at the exact same time I wanted as well as take the time to listen and help me figure out what would be best for my pest control. Jared Texted me when he was on his way which I greatly appreciate and was on time. We discussed all my needs and he spent time taking care of every concern I had. There were no piles of liquid spray like I've had in the past with other companies. Everything was done well. Appreciate them and Will be using them as my pest control company. I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

Spencer B.

Jared and his team completely exceeded my expectations! We have had pest issues ever since we moved into our home. After trying every product you can imagine, I finally turned to the pros. I wish I had made that decision years before. JB provides true value and they don’t just make me feel like a customer, they make me feel like family!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Tami T.

I was a bit nervous hiring a new company for Exterminating my home. From the moment of my first contact to the follow up, I have been more than please. Jared personally walked my home and yard. He explained everything he saw and recommendations. I have free range chickens and was hesitant. He explained which products he wanted to use to keep them protected. He was very kind and pleasant to speak too. He was personable and so was his partner. His partner saw ares in the home I was concerned of and took the extra time to get the areas covered. I would 100% recommended this company. You will be pleased.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Isaac S.

Service went great noticed a huge difference right away, it’s also pet friendly which was a must for us. Paul did a really detailed job on the yard and home. All my encounters with them have been pleasant. Would absolutely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Austin K.

They were on time, professional, and did a quality job. I have not seen any bugs since they have come and plan to use their services as long as I can.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 10/24/2021

Brett A.

Jared was not only on time, but spent the time to ensure all of my questions were answered. After a year of having my pest control handled by a national chain. It was extremely reassuring that Jared took the time to make sure every area of my property was sprayed and set up for successful pest control until the next service. After 15 minute jobs by my previous pest control expert, Jared was busy for a solid 45 minutes making sure nothing was missed. Ooking forward to receiving the same level of care in the future.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Katherine D.

Absolutely wonderful! Great local family business. Clean, thorough, safe for my child and my pets. And worked! Great people, Great company!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating!!!

Terry T.

No more Spiders or Scorpions. They spent many hours spraying and bating my entire house and yard. Great prices too!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Kyle N.

Everything went exactly as explained before service. All my expectations were met and the bugs are going away!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Ashley F.

Highly recommend, great communication and customer service. Definitely treat your home like their own.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Lynn S.

It went well and they listen to you I had a previous problem with roaches and I don’t want them back

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Stephanie E.

I am so thankful I found this wonderful pest control service, every interaction was a positive experience. They were extremely professional, thorough, and paid attention to detail, I have a very hectic traveling work schedule and they were very accommodating, Morgan was wonderful about communicating time of arrival, they were prompt and used products that were effective and safe for my fur babies! Also the rates are competitive and I haven’t seen any evidence of scorpions or black widows! I highly recommend JBs pest control!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Ben P.

Fantastic service, Jared and his team are some of the most skilled individuals in the business. Excellent customer service from expert exterminators.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Jenna W.

Jared and his team did an amazing job. They were extremely professional and polite and answered all my questions and concerns. I was very satisfied with their attention to detail and how thorough they were working around my home and yard. I would definitely recommend JB’s pest control!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 10/23/2021