When calculating the cost of bathroom cabinets, you need to decide what type you need, consider materials, stock versus custom, and whether or not you need to hire a pro. This guide will help you figure out the cost of your new bathroom cabinets.
Get matched with top cabinet makers in Payson, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local cabinet makers.
Recent Cabinet Makers Reviews in Payson
- The Garage Center LLCExcellent. Al and his crew did an amazing job on my floor and new cabinets. Al is very easy to work with , knows his business and his crew real professionals. I am more than satisfied and more than willing to recommend The Garage Center to anyone.
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow read less
- Ferguson Custom Cabinetry & Millworks, LLCCabinets were ordered on Dec 12. Due to the holidays they were not delivered until the last of Feb. This was the cabinet makers that were late and no fault of Ferguson's. Tear out and replacing with new cabinets re- plumbing and installing sink took about a week. with another week to patch walls and finish flooring strips. The owner came by several times during the insulation to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. He made any changes that needed to be done during his visits. He adjusted things we had not found. Very professional and has a good eye for detail. The only downside to the whole operation was the timeline. It took more time that we were first told. This however was no problem for us and the extra time spent was evident with the terrific job that was done. I would not hesitate to recommend Ferguson Cabinets to anyone looking to do any type of kitchen remodel read less
- Blanchard ConstructionDan Blanchard gives responsible estimates, oversees work and demands quality, keeps you informed as the job progresses, and does what he says he will.
- C & L MaintenanceThey did everything in a timely manner, overall they did a really good job. They were really nice people. The cabinets are gorgeous. The price was actually really decent for the quality and product. It's amazing, they did a really really good job. They gave me a year and if anything would happen they would come back and fix it for free. If I had a big project I would definitely give them a call read less
- C & L MaintenanceI was absent at work for the project. He waited until I made it home to give me updates and show me the progress of the work. He even let my dog out to go to the bathroom during the day. He was trusted with a key to my home, and didn't take a thing. He is very honest and trustworthy. I came home late one day and found him working even though it was 10pm! Bill Wanted to make sure I got an update on the progress before he left for home read less
- SHELVES THAT SLIDEWe have had so many contractors providing bad service over the last year that it was a pure delight to have this go so well. It was such a small job that they probably made very little money on it, but provided professional service anyway. Previous to contacting Shelves that Slide, I had gone to both Home Depot and Lowe's. Both could only provide cookie cutter shelves, and only certain sizes (not the size I needed). Home Depot had an online option to design a custom shelf, but that didn't go well, and the associate in the store knew nothing about this option. Oh, and it would have cost much more. If only I had thought to contact Shelves that Slide first I would have saved myself literally hours of my time. They even shipped it to Overgaard, AZ. It arrived a day later than scheduled, but I had allowed for that. It was made exactly to my specifications. Extremely happy with Shelves that Slide. If we ever purchase another house that needs sliding shelves, they will be my first and only contact read less
- THE GRANITE COUNTERTOPI would definitely use them again. One of the coowners, George, helped with the work. They worked fast. They took care in moving my furniture without damaging anything and then they put everything back the way it was. They were very efficient.
- Personal Touch Remodeling & Repair LLCThey did a beautiful job on both parts of the project. The wall texture on the closets matches the existing walls perfectly and the closets and soffit look as if they have always been there. The kitchen project involved moving the frig water line, granite counter, granite backsplash, porcelain floor tile- and you can't tell that it was not that way when the house was built- it's beautifully done. Their workmanship is outstanding and it was a pleasure to deal with them. We feel the price was extremely fair, the finished product is exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased read less
- A & B Garage CabinetsAngie, the owner, is wonderful and she's really flexible, helpful and she has a great eye for design.
Custom Cabinet Makers in Payson
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan Area read lessRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. Thank read lessGayle P.
- Business Description:Schwarder Construction is a general contracting company with a highly skilled team of management, craftsmen and sub contractors. Our team of professionals will meet all your needs from planning, renovations and building new residential and commercial buildings. We know how important it is to stay within the budget, provide quality work in a timely manner read lessRecent Review:Exceptionally Professional. Was an exceptional "conductor" in the process between sub contractors during the process. Master Bathroom addition (96sq ft) turned out to be the showcase of our home. Took our ideas and suggestions and made it a personal masterpiece. Thanks to Aaron Schwarder read lessDebbie / Michael J.
- Business Description:We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276 read lessRecent Review:Fantastic. This is the fifth time I have used J-Display to construct a model case for me. Each has been professionally engineered and built. John is a very gited craftsman and a pleasure to deal with by phone. I highly recommend J-Display read lessJAMES B.
- Business Description:Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either.. read lessRecent Review:Because of their experience and expertise Clint and his team were helpful throughout the decision making process. The install was efficient and very professionally done. Additionally they were respectful of our home and family. The result is stunning and I would definitely work with them again read lessAndrew H.
- Business Description:Custom and hand crafted remodeling and designing.Recent Review:The people of Tintas Granite were simply amazing. Everyone that I met were super professional. They took a lot of time explaining some of our options and helped us decide. The results are outstanding and we are very happy with the job. A test for this company came at the end of the job and they passed with flying colors. I gave them all A's because they deserve it. The workers that came to our house were on time, very professional, and cleaned up before they left. Bill, the owner, is one of the nicest people I know. His office is very welcoming with lots of smiles read lessJim S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani.. read lessRecent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint white read lessRob H.
- Business Description:We are an up and coming Home Remodeling company specializing in HVAC, Replacement Windows, Baths, and so much more. I welcome you to send an email or give us a call anytime. We are very flexible with scheduling and have installers and salesman with over 25 years of experiencing read lessRecent Review:We had accidentally broken a window while doing some remodeling in our kitchen and called RemodAz and a couple other window companies for competitive bids. We ended up signing a contract in October 2020 as we were told by the sales guy they would only take 6-8 weeks to get the job done, and they could do it faster than the others, because if we order now he can get the windows in as part of a large order for a local builder. At the end of December – with no communication other than me constantly inquiring where my windows are, they said they are having sourcing issues due to covid and could not give me an update, but could get me more information the next week after a call with the manufacturer, which I still didn’t get a call and was told it was my fault for not understanding that “next week” isn’t “next week” – it was the week after next week. Since we were adding a large sliding door and we had tile removed, we could not finish flooring until the door was in, so we had to keep deferring that install because we couldn’t get RemodAz to commit. Finally, towards the end of January they were out to install and man what a mess that was. Replacing 5 windows in the kitchen with two side windows and a plate glass window; replacing a window and a sliding glass door with a double slider; and then two windows in the front of the house. All with all aluminum frames, new windows and doors which is great because this matches the rest of the house. The door installation required a new header and some wire re-routing, and they wanted to just tie new wires with the old in the wall cavity which is not legal. I made them put a junction box in and I don’t think the way they crammed 8 wires into a double gang box was legal either but oh well. The new header goes in, and the opening is incorrectly sized for the door and it’s also sticking out a full inch on the left side into the room. 1 inch past the interior drywall and it’s clearly at an angle. They called a drywall guy out to patch the walls and he just laughed and left. They end up shaving the header down and just crumpled up some insulation and stuffed it in holes vs actually putting it into the wall cavity completely. I ended up redoing the insulation myself, oh and also had to supply the insulation and most of the wood myself along with quite a few tools. They ended up having an electrician come out to wire the new switches, and this was before the drywall went on, so the next set of drywall crew cuts new drywall around the switches (not the box) which made a 1/2 inch gap around the box. When I went to install the faceplate, it was impossible. I had to cut the drywall out from around the switch and redo it properly as well. They spent about 5 days out here to install 5 windows and 1 door. The fit and finish on the aluminum is really bad. There are paint issues and gaps in the frame, and the windows and slider are really hard to operate. I checked for plumb and the slider and a couple of windows are tweaked which, well, makes them really hard to open and close. They also broke one of the windows while installing it and told me they ordered a replacement at the same time. This is the replacement of the window that I broke - causing the whole window replacement thing to happen in the first place. Then nothing from them for about a month. They finally coordinated to have someone from the manufacturer come out who also confirmed that the windows were incorrectly installed and out of plumb – but he sprayed some silicone and called it good (which really didn’t help). He did nothing with the broken glass or the sliding door which has major paint defects and is poorly built and installed. Then nothing again until May. That’s when the fun really started. I get a call from Anna saying the manufacturer no longer sells aluminum frames (5 months AFTER the replacement window was “ordered”) and asked me if they could just replace the defective windows with vinyl, which I said if that were the case, they would need to replace all the windows with vinyl, so it wasn’t a mismatch in the same room at least. She didn’t say anything other than she was just the messenger, to which I told her I would like to talk to someone who can actually make decisions and speak for what the company is doing. We are dealing with fair amount of money in windows here, so I expect good quality and consistency, not windows and door that mismatched and hard to open. Then nothing again for another month. I finally got a text on the 10th letting me know Tammy was coming out with the glass guy, and it was confirmed between 10-1 on the 16th of June. June 16th comes and goes. No one comes out - and we are home all day, so this wasn’t a missed connection. This was no call no show from them. Well, fast forward to today (June 22nd). I get another text from Anna threatening to take me to court over not being able to complete the work. This is 9 MONTHS after I chose them, after they said they ordered the defective windows to replace the junk they installed, coming back 6 months afterwards saying they can’t get them anymore, saying they will come out with the guy from the glass company and then not show up. At this point I haven’t been able to finish inside around the broken windows and I would like to finish putting my house back together - I can’t keep waiting for the messenger to figure out the next delay tactic and am being forced to find another company to fix their mistakes. I reiterated to the threatening text that I need someone who can actually make decisions to contact me (now via text ONLY since everything will have to be in writing going forward). It’s been 5 hours and still nothing – maybe I can provide an update here in another month? If you chose this company – this is what you will get. Crappy service, horrible product and threats. And the window that started this all, even having been replaced, IS STILL BROKEN! Good luck read lessJerry K.
- Business Description:CabinetDoors.Com (The Door Stop) is Arizona's oldest and largest manufacturer of fine quality Custom Cabinet Doors. We started in 1980 and have manufactured and shipped several million cabinet doors into all fifty states. Our staff of 60+ craftsman manufactures hundreds of cabinet door styles in eighteen wood types. All custom orders from one door to 1,000 doors will ship within ten working days. Orders over 1,000 doors usually take five additional days read lessRecent Review:ordered cabinet doors unfinished and selected predrill for hinges on their website. Order shows predrill request but the doors came without this option done. Contacted customer support and asked about fixing the error since it would cost me $30 to buy a jig to drill myself at this point. Sent them an email with a screen shot of my order showing I selected the option that was not performed but their reply was they did not show it on their end the recommended I go buy the jig and perform the drilling myself. There was an obvious issue with their computer system if they did not show the service I selected and their response was less than horrible in regards to customer service. Other than this issue I will say the quality of the doors themselves was good but their careless response will have me look at other companies in the future read lessbrandon M.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional .. read lessRecent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service read lessPaul S.
- Business Description:Owner-operated,delivery and installation included. Custom finishes and sizes available.Free quotes.In business twenty four years.Licensed,bonded, insured. References available on request.Locally owned. Neat, courteous service read lessRecent Review:1 week without ever a courtesy response to my request. Very poor customer serviceTerence W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful custom cabinet maker articles
There are endless ways to smarten up an out-of-date shower. Curious how much a shower remodel costs? From new fixtures and ceramic tiles to full installations, we have the prices you need to know to establish a shower remodel budget.
Steam shower installation cost can be influenced by variety of factors. Do you know how much it's going to cost? Learn what pricing to expect in your project.
Find cabinet makers in
- Star Valley
- Tonto Basin
- Happy Jack
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Rio Verde
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- Cordes Lakes
- Fountain Hills
- Black Canyon City
cabinet makers in Payson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- cabinetdoors.com910 N. Chennault Parkway
- Cabinets by Suzi2801 N 37th Ave
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring America2720 E Lakin Dr
- Chitwood's Cabinets812 n beeline hwy
- CHOLLA CUSTOM CABINETS1727 E DEER VALLEY DR BLDG 1
- Cabinet Door World
- Eggersmann Studio Scottsdale4161 N Marshall Way
- Eggersmann Studio Scottsdale
- Ferguson Custom Cabinetry & Millworks, LLC1329 E. State Route 89A Suite C
- Ferguson Custom Cabinetry & Millworks, LLC
- Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture10842 Greene Dr
- Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture
- K & L Ceramic4367 W White Mtn Blvd
- K & L Ceramic
- Schwarder Construction LLC751 E Aspen St
- Schwarder Construction LLC
- WolfWorks Woodworking655 E. 20th. Street
- WolfWorks Woodworking