Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Overgaard, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Overgaard
- Schwarder Construction LLCThey were on tine and did a great job i will definitely hire them again if i need work done. Very professional im glad i found this company.
- HD Adjusting & Construction Inc.Supervisor came to house to with an insurance adjuster. She pointed out damage that helped properly assess the amount of work that needed to be done. Roof work was done timely and professionally. They did so good that I continued to hire them to do work on the house including when I sold a house. They did a list of work that the buyer wanted done read less
- Dwell Well Remodeling LLCIt's the best experience I've had hiring a contractor. I'm 72 and have done many remodels before but never one this big. My wife and I moved out of the house for 3 months to give contractors open access to the whole house and we moved all our belongings into storage. They gutted the kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry and removed 4 walls to create a great room. We repainted the whole interior, tiled the entire floor - 2400 sq ft and replaced many doors and windows. Most of the house was rewired and replumbed to accommodate new appliances, fixtures and configurations. During the 3 months we visited the house several times a week and found contractors working on it every time! And this was during a severe labor crunch in the construction and remodeling industries. Greg van Damm was the key for us. He required all design and remodeling decisions to be made before hand - down to the colors, textures, fixtures and all details. He and Lisa, his designer, guided us through the process. They helped us with concept development to figuring out where to go for the materials and other guidance. When we were done, he got detailed bids for all the subcontractors so that the construction phase could proceed smoothly. And it did! Greg was frequently on site to supervise the work and had his own people do some of it. If there were any issues with subs, (there were only a few) he handled them as our advocate. It came in on time and on budget. Greg even did followup until all of the punch list items were finished. Wow read less
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of Southern ArizonaCharles, Brandon, and Scott did and outstanding and very quick job. Clean up was great and super friendly guys. Highly recommend!!
- Desert King Windows Co IncThey did a really good job. They were very courteous and professional. I would use them again and I would highly recommend them.
- A1 Windows & DoorsI would recommend them to anyone. They were timely, professional, and very conscientious of how they treated the interior and exterior of the house. They did what they said, and there were no excuses. The gentleman who put our door in was the most detail oriented perfectionist, and he went way above and beyond what was necessary read less
- Schwarder Construction LLCThe guys, Mario and Adrian finished on time, were professional, courteous snd did a really great job. Aaron the boss guy was very thorough when explaining things, professional and patient. Great team! Would hire them again. Highly recommend them!!
- Envision Painting & Roof CoatingsOmar DeSantiago and assistant arrived 15 minutes early, waited patiently until the appointed time and rang the doorbell. They very effectively removed the old hardware, masked extensively to prevent damage around, and went about removing the old sealer and stain. Three hours later the job was completed very much to my satisfaction. MOST REMARKABLY, throughout the whole process I was working within earshot and never heard a single profanity from either of them. We love the job they did for us read less
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of CincinnatiThe sales men was very through in his explanation of the value and the performance of the windows. The installed were excellent. Job was completed in one day. They cleaned up after then selves.
- Original Triad Door Co IncOriginal Triad Door Co Inc's service turned out good. The hinges didn't make any sound. We were satisfied. They fixed all the squeakiness and all the sound they had. The door was making squeaking noises and after all those replaced with hinge that they brought, everything was fixed; no more sound.
Door Installers in Overgaard
- Business Description:Additional service area: mobile servicing all of Chochise country.Recent Review:Sierra Vista Glass is the best! They really helped me out with a mirror I needed and gave me top notch excellent customer service. They truly went above and beyond. They were extremely friendly and helpful. They are now definitely our go-to place for all our glass related needs and we will highly recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you SV Glass! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐ read lessJennifer M.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Glass Doctor, SADA Corp.Recent Review:This was the only lead given and they are in a different state (Utah) about 325 miles and an 8 hour ride from my zip code of 86325 in Arizona. This is not any fault of the contractor so I rated them an "A"James H.
- Business Description:Don't be fooled by cheaply advertised windows that quickly inflate in price for add-on's that are normally included. Our all inclusive pricing has no surprise fees, and includes everything to complete your job. Brighten up your home with energy efficient vinyl windows and patio doors. With so many choices, you’ll have no problem finding the right window or door for your home read lessRecent Review:Going on 5 days. Waiting on one window being installed. Some caulking done but badly because there are gaps. Some Windows don't even have caulking. The Windows I order were not the Windows installed. One Windows was obviously to small to they tried to spay foam it in but left finger size holes. My back sliding glass door does not lock. I have called 4 times and still nothing. By ignoring me, it's obvious they don't want to fix my window issues. I'm not happy and I will never recommend read lessAmanda N.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe read lessRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:General building contractor specializing in energy efficient vinyl windows and doors, vinyl siding, kitchen cabinet refacing (Arizona and New Mexico Only), patio covers, textured exterior coating, Bath Planet tub to shower transformations and walk-in Tubs read lessRecent Review:It is hard to review this company. The contractor they sent to do my widows was great! His name is Heath Coffield from Coffield construction. So, this company does have great work. However, their customer services outside of the contractor they hired is not great. They will go weeks on end without giving you any type of update and since they do not notate things will, there was miscommunication read lessJackie B.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Licensed contractor in both commercial and residential
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES.
- Business Description:We are a home builder/remodelling company. we do windows, doors, bathrooms, concrete, and many more. We have staffs that is very knowledgeable in all area of construction. Additional Contact name - George Richter. Additional DBAs - Sierra Custom Homes, Sierra Remodeling & Advanced Kitchen and Bath Designs read lessRecent Review:We received everything we had requested. The designs were better than hoped and made all three spaces very functional and added storage. Scott and each of the workers were very skilled, professional, and detail oriented. We have recommended Scott and the company to several friends read lessCarolyn W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Show Low
- White Mountain Lake
- Tonto Basin
- Joseph City
- Star Valley
- Happy Jack
- Tolani Lakes
- Saint Johns
door installers in Overgaard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gillum Enterprises1314 N Dodge Blvd
- Glass Doctor of St George677 N 3050 E # 1
Saint George, Utah
- Guaranteed Door Service, Inc.2304 E. 6th Ave.
- Guaranteed Door Service, Inc.1678 W White Mountain Blvd
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Gillum Enterprises
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ledford Construction and Home Improvement LLC3890 S 15th St
Show Low, Arizona
- Lenny's Home Maintenance ServicesPO BOX 3712
Show Low, Arizona
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Loren Vickers Overhead Door1716 North Center Street
- Lowery's Window & Door107 W Wade Ln Ste 3
- Ledford Construction and Home Improvement LLC
- M3 Remodeling LLC2465 E Hopi Ave
- M3 Remodeling LLC