Bill's Home Service Co

Pest Management Division
05/31/2021

251 W Duval Rd

Green Valley, AZ 85614

Most service can be completed on exterior only; We gladly use PPE.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our service....

pest control (60)home inspection (13)

08/03/2021

Anthony V.

Great! David was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He took the time to talk to me and recommended some solutions for the flies this time of year. I definitely feel like he went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We're glad to hear that you received friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service from your technician. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve our service in the future.

07/03/2020

Pamela D.

Went well. He was courteous, professional, on time, and got the job done. I would/will hire them again for this type of work.

Description of Work
Sprayed around outside of home for insects.

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We're glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received from our service technician. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

11/13/2019

David H.

Very professional and informative .

Description of Work
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection Report

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience with our company. We glad to hear that you were very happy with our service and you felt that our service technician was very professional and informative. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

09/09/2019

Karin J.

I continue to be very impressed with the professionalism and customer service provided by Bill's. One phone call and a technician quickly responds. I am a pleased customer.

Description of Work
Bills did the home inspection when I purchased my new home; I was impressed and asked his company to do pest control maintenance for me.

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We're glad to hear that you continue to be very impressed with our professionalism and customer service. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in us and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

06/20/2019

gayle C.

Danny is great, called before to remind me and tell me when he would arrive. He did the job professionally and was a nice guy. I think Bill's is a good source for bug/termite control This was an inspection that is included and covered by my HOA dues, so I didn't pay for it when he finished.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your recent experience with our company. We’re glad to hear that you’re please with our service and your recent experience with your service technician. Please let us know if there’[Member Information Removed] ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

12/31/2018

Robert H.

Great people doing a needed service.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our service. We're glad to hear that you feel you receive "A" quality service from our great team members. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

10/29/2018

Mary G.

Home watch gives us twice monthly status checks of all the systems in our home, including looking for leaks and any evidence of break-ins. A few years ago they discovered a leak (roof problems) in our master bedroom and helped us by dealing with the insurance adjuster and the roofing contractors so it was all repaired and the bedroom cleaned and repainted before we returned. For pest control, they removed a hornets nests from our front porch and got rid of a termite tunnel (involved getting inside a wall), all at no extra charge. They also spray the outside of the house every two months (inside if needed). We are extremely comfortable with their presence in our house. We appreciate all their services. Note that Home Watch is not one of the services Angie's List currently recognizes, so we had to list it under "Inspections".

Description of Work
We use Bill's Home Service for pest control and for home watch while we are away for the summer.

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in us to care for your home in so many different ways. We're glad to hear that you continue to be completely satisfied with our services and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

10/04/2018

Tim C.

Dan did a great job! We’ve been a client for 15 years!

Description of Work
Annual Home Inspection

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We're glad to hear that you were happy with your most recent experience with our service technician. Thank you for the trust you've placed in us to protect your home from termites for so many years. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

09/12/2018

Chris L.

Have been doing maintenance contract since 1998. All service including annual home inspection and response to sightings always promptly and professionally handled. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Termite tunnel

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We truly appreciate the trust you've placed in us to protect your home from the hungry jaws of termites for so many years. Please let us know if there'[Member Information Removed] ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

06/04/2018

Paula W.

Calls ahead, offers advice when I ask questions, friendly, professional, Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with our pest control service with others! We're so glad to hear that you've been very satisfied with our service and team members. Please let us know if there'[Member Information Removed] ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

05/04/2018

Ann C.

We were very pleased with the responsive of Bill’s Pest Service today. We have used Bill’s for annual termite control but they were very responsive to our needs on short notice. We highly recommend this company and were we especially pleased with Devin Reed’s work today.

Description of Work
Preventative spraying for bugs in the Arizona environment. Additional bait traps also included.

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience with our company. We're so glad to hear that you were completely pleased with your service technician's work. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

03/21/2018

Louise K.

The technicians from Bill's Home Service are always thorough, prompt and friendly. We have had them for many years and will continue to use them for insects, termites and pack rats. Great people to work with and they even helped me out with a wood borer identification in a picture frame, (which isn't even part of their service!). We pay yearly fees for both the insect prevention and termite service so I don't really know the breakdown of costs but we feel that it is fair and very competitive with other services.

Description of Work
Routine insect prevention spraying and pack rat traps.

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on our services. We're so glad to hear that you continue to be completely satisfied with our services. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

03/17/2018

Dick B.

Jim was the penultimate pro who went about the business of thoroughly checking and applying insect barrier to the outside and inside of our home. We have Bill's Home Service do this every two months and have had no insect problems for years. We buy this service on an annual contract for a very resonablew price.

Description of Work
House perimeter insect barrier application exterior and interior

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with our company with others. We're glad to hear that you continue to be happy with our service and service technician. We look forward to providing you with superior service for many more years to come.

03/11/2018

Robert K.

Always on time and they always call before they come. Great people.

Description of Work
Best Service in town

Work Completed On 03/11/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on our service. We strive everyday to provide superior service and we're glad to hear that this continues to be your experience. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

03/05/2018

Mary G.

They are punctual and efficient in spraying. They responded immediately when we found termite signs inside the house. And their response was also immediate for the hornet's nest.

Description of Work
We have used Bill's Home Service for pest control for several years. They regularly spray outside the perimeter of our house for bug control. We also have their termite service. And they removed a hornet's nest from our front porch ceiling.

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We're glad to hear that you continue to be completely satisfied with our service. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

11/20/2017

Northe O.

The technician, Devin, was polite, friendly and efficient. Since I was at home, we verified that I just wanted spraying outside.

Description of Work
Outside general pest spray.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent experience with our service. We're glad to hear that your service technician was polite and friendly and that the service was performed as you expected. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

10/03/2017

Lisa W.

Wonderful company, arrived early, very professional.

Description of Work
Sentricon termite service.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience with our company. We're so glad to hear that you were completely satisfied. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

03/27/2017

vicki B.

Very well. They were professional and responsive. I hope the results are the same.

Description of Work
Discovered we had termites so hired Bills for remediation and ongoing prevention

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent termite treatment and installation of the Sentricon System. We strive every day to provide superior service and we're glad to hear that this was your experience with our team members. Thank you for trusting us to care for your termite needs. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

01/30/2017

Donna R.

The technician was there 3+ hours and we knew what we needed to know about the condition of the home. With those details the seller fixed over $3000.00 worth of repairs.

Description of Work
Needed a home inspection before buying our new house and a termite inspection also. They did both.

Work Completed On 12/30/2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on the home and termite inspections we performed on your new home. We're glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with our inspections. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to ensure you continue to have a happy and healthy home!

12/18/2016

SHELBY P.

Bill's Home Service has always been professional and thorough. We have used them since 1999.

Description of Work
Termite inspection, pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 12/07/2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you for so many years. Please let us know if there's ever a way we could improve in the future.

10/31/2016

JUDY G.

I am using them every 2 months. They are my service right now and I am not all that thrilled with them. One of the reasons that I am not overly thrilled with them is that I found out that my neighbor is paying a different price. And I said, ?What is your service?? And she said ?we have xyz!? I said, ?what are you talking about?? So, I called the company and said, ?well they have xyz, and I wasn?t even offered xyz. So, that maybe why I am not too happy with them. So, that doesn?t make me happy. I am not feeling warm and fuzzy with them, because of that. I still fine bugs and I have them spray in the house. Once I had them spray in the house and they had the sprayer turned up so high, that I had to go clean the wood/laminate floors behind them. If I didn't, my floors would have warped form the amount of water/soultion that they had left on the floor. I called the company and told the president of the company. He said, ?I am sorry, do you want me to send somebody else out there?? Well, I had already cleaned the floor, what good would it do to send somebody else out here? He didn?t offer discount on the next service, he didn?t offer me anything else. He offered me no remedy, I expected some offer of something. They set up a program and they stick to it.

Description of Work
They sprayed for bugs.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

We're sorry to hear that our quality and pricing have been less than thrilling. Please know that our operations manager will be following up with you soon so that we can get a little more information. We would appreciate the opportunity to dig a little deeper into both situations. Thanks!

10/19/2016

Jeffrey D.

Bill's Home service was recommended by a friend of mine that also has the same services for bug and termite extermination. I also read that they are on "Angie's List" so I picked them. The guys that do the extermination are very punctual and do good work. The bug spray they use to exterminate bugs work very well on most insects especially ants, which was why I hired this business since the sprays and ant granules/dust from the stores just weren't enough to kill most of them. One thing with this business is if you are on a contract with them and they have already sprayed and you still have problems with the bugs or termites, you can call their office about it and can be scheduled to come back and do the spraying for bugs or put more stuff(foam or solution) for termites. They also do rodent extermination with submitting bait stations which I also have problems with at times in my garage.

Description of Work
They inspected my home and garage for insects and termites.They treated areas outside of house and in the garage for bugs and termites. Termite bait stations were inspected after a year of their installation for termites.

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

We truly appreciate your willingness to share your feedback on your experience with our company. We're glad to hear that we've been able to get both your general pest and termite issues under control and that you've been completely satisfied with our service. Please let us know if there's ever anything we could do to improve in the future.

09/17/2016

Ruth K.

We are always impressed with the professionalism of Bill's Home Service technicians. They are always respectful, but never take up more time than needed. But if you have a question, they're always willing to provide an answer if they can. We signed up for their annual service, so they come 4 times a year, both to our main home and our rental home. The service keeps our homes pest-free!

Description of Work
As part of our annual service, the pest control technician came out after having called a day in advance to confirm the time, and sprayed inside and out for pests/critters etc. The technician is always open to any questions we have and willing to give advice in keeping our home pest-free!