Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Morenci, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Morenci
- ACS Air Conditioning ServicesWe highly recommend ACS as a qualified provider. As a customer of their products and services you really don't appreciate a company till a time of need especially here in Arizona. Beginning with the 24/7 report line to the office staff, dispatch and field personnel all communicating with each other and more importantly keeping you the customer informed and safe. Their notification process for security as well as their health and welfare protocols add to the experience whether it be installation or service. Thank you
- Weston Bros., Inc.Their technicians are very professional and knowledgeable and the installation was done very cleanly and on time. I highly recommend Weston.
- Goettl’s High Desert MechanicalSo glad I finally decided on Goettl to complete this project. The crew was competent ,friendly, and answered all my questions as the work progressed.
- Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & PlumbingPerfect job,on time informative and not overpriced. I would recommend to anyone needing their services
- True mechanical solutionsThis company is hands down the best. They were on time and discussed the situation prior to any repairs. The diagnosis was spot on and the repairs were done professionally and properly. Reasonable prices and service. Would definitely recommend to anyone
- Strongbuilt Plumbing & AirIt was great, and I did not have any problems. The customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend them, and will use them again. They were very professional.
- Verde Sol Air ServicesGlenn inspected our old unit. and gave us a more than fair quote, as I compared to other high profile companies in the area. Mike and the service team, Scott and Darrell were amazing. Mike went far beyond his job description with small repairs and advice of safety with other issues. Quality and Clas
- Kachina Heating & Cooling LLCCouldn't have gone better. The owner of the company, Noel, is honest, fair, caring, reliable and skilled. I would hire him again in a New York minute! The problem with my furnace was easily and reasonably taken care of.
- Chino Heating & Cooling IncThe heater wasn't working,so they came out and took a look. Bottom line, the original builder had used a cheap heater and ac unit, and it was now toast. They did some measurements, figured out what we would need for a heater, recommended one that was better quality and that they had been happy with for a lot of years with reliability. They also suggested we replace the air conditioner, as it was about a half ton too small for the house and had been worked really hard. We sent a deposit for half the bill, they ordered the parts, and did all the work about 3 days later. They were very efficient and professional. Both the heater and ac are so much more efficient than the originals and we are very pleased with their work. When we received the invoice for the remainder of the bill, it was even a little less than the beginning estimate. Beginning to end, they're a pleasure to work with
- Gesundheit Air Quality ServicesOutstanding service. We moved into a new house and he dealt with mold remediation and cleaned the ducts. He also gave us advice on crawl space venting. Went well above the average in customer service!!
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Morenci
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Licensed,Bonded and Insured installation companyRecent Review:Not very well and would never hire again. One toilet was sealed with white floor sealant and Home Depot told me with colored tile they should have used clear. The sealant was not all the way around and I asked them to correct when they put in the second toilet. This was not done. Second toilet he put in clear floor sealant but left a wedge sticking out in the back. The ckear sealant is sticky to the touch. Home Depot told me the wedge should have been trimmed to fit as I took pictures for them to review. I called Delta Mechanical and he was scheduled to come out yesterday. No call and he never came to my house. Very hare to get anyone on the phone to do anything. No one answers after hours and on weekends. One guy was going to schedule me for next week. Why should I wait two weeks for an awful job that should have been done right the first time. Also, it might be another "no show." I can write nothing good about the service that I received from this company and would not recommend themLorraine S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Morenci, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABLE Duct Cleaning Company701 Patterson Ave
- Advanced Air Systems LLC2250 W US Hwy 70
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All-Pro Home Services15829 N Nicklaus Ln
Sun City, Arizona
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arizona Delta Mechanical6056 E. Baseline Rd. 155
- Austin's Auto Advantage801 w Thatcher blvd
- ABLE Duct Cleaning Company
- B & D AIR CONDITIONING723 S 8TH AVE
- Best Western Arizonian Inn2508 Navajo Blvd
- BRYDEN'S AUTO SVC INC2730 E McDowell Road Suite #1
- Bustamante Refrigeration780 North Industrial Park Way
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- B & D AIR CONDITIONING
- Dais Mechanical LLC755 W Keating Cir
- Dais Mechanical LLC
- Frostic Air505 E Carefree Hwy 1025
- Frostic Air
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- O'Connor Heating & Cooling738 S Moonlight Dr
Star Valley, Arizona
- O'Connor Heating & Cooling
- Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC2802 N El Burrito Ave # 9
- Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC