Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Mohave Valley, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Mohave Valley
- Rush Repair ServicesI took my TV into Rush repair and explained that the screen went black and I couldn’t get it back on. There was no red light. The part was ordered and installed and I picked up my TV a few days later. When I got home I set it up turned it on and watch TV, about 2 1/2 hours later it went black again. So I took it back to Rush Repair. I said he should probably leave the TV on for a while to see if it does it again. Mind you I’m 5 foot three trying to carry a 50 inch TV back and forth. So I called Jason told him what happened and he said it was probably a faulty part. So I took the TV back and he ordered the part. About four days later he called me and told me that he left the TV on after he installed the new part and it did the same thing. I was disappointed that it couldn’t be fixed. I told him I have two other Samsung TVs and they keep going black or the sound doesn’t work at times. Oh that I called Samsung and they had me to go through an bunch of stuff to the TV and it still does it. Jason was very kind and asked me if I wanted the TV back. I told him no that he could have it or just get rid of it. He then told me that he would have my money available if I wanted to pick it up. I was only charge $25 for all that. I could not believe it. I would definitely take an appliance or TV or whatever he repairs to be repaired
- LTD Management & MaintenanceVery professional and more importantly honest. When they tell you what you need and DON'T need that says a lot. Would use again.
- Air Quality of Kingman IncService man found a loose fuse. He straightened it up and put it back and it worked fine. Said everything else looked good.
- Pennies Appliance ServiceWe called Pennies expecting a service call for our dishwasher. To our surprise, the questions they asked led them to advise us to call the manufacturer and use the original warranty. It ended up costing us nothing; but we will definitely call Pennies next time we need to have something serviced. They went beyond expectations
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE SVCThey were great, they showed up early, took care of the problem and was done, excellent service. The guy they sent out came out before and was awesome, would definately use them again.
- Andrews PlumbingWe found the company through Angie's List and were able to schedule the services within a few days. Ralene and James arrived promptly and were very thorough in their services. I had the Angie's coupon and they gave me a discount on the labor services. Although they replaced a few minor parts without checking with me first, it wasn't a great expense ($32.70) so it wasn't a real issue. I was happy with their work overall and would certainly call them again
- Pennies Appliance ServiceWE CALLED A LITTLE BEFORE 5:00 P.M. ON A FRIDAY ASKING IF THEY HAD THE PART TO THE WASHER WE NEEDED.THEY SAID THEY DID AND THAT THEY WOULD BE OVER TO OUR HOUSE IN ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES, IT ONLY TOOK THEM 10 MINUTES. THE PRICE FOR THE PART WAS CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE NOT TO MENTION INSTALLATION WAS INCLUDED! HE REPLACED AND INSTALLED THE PART IN A TIMELY MANNER AND WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL
- ATTWOODS APPLIANCESI couldn't have asked for a nicer guy. They were very excellent at what they did and very reasonable and he even did a couple of extra things while he was here that were small that I was asking about. He was very excellent, very friendly. He worked fast, it didn't take him very long for the repair. Everything worked wonderful after he left. He was clean and neat
- Pennies Appliance Servicemy husband called for repair, rick came in less than 4 hrs. the fridg was leaking water. he chipped out ice, blew out the line & we were in business again. he`s very prompt & knows his stuff. we were impressed to get him the same day
- Pennies Appliance ServiceI had only been here a month or so when the dryer went and I couldn't close the garage door as the dryer stuck out. Luckily I found Rick at Pennies Appliance Service. . He was here within minutes after bring called and worked several hours on moving/switching the dryer with the washer. He didn't leave until everything was like new. He is the best
Appliance Repair Experts in Mohave Valley
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Onsite and In Office Appliance And Television Service.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:30 years of experience, I am a trained structural engineer & crews are hired on an as-needed basis.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Office and Field Technicians totaling six. Same Day-Next Day -Service. Diagnose & Repair All Brands of Appliance from Hi-to-Low-end appliances/Grills. In Kitchens, Laundry-Rooms, and Patios. Billing procedures by web, e-mail or mail. Payment method all major credit card /debit cards/ and checks. Promotions and special rates on a weekly - monthly basiRecent Review:DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE INTO YOUR HOME! They just ruined my brand new $1000 Bosch Dishwasher. The two people they sent were not certified Bosch technicians. They were two extremely unintelligent untrained hack’s that didn’t even have the correct tools. The buttons were sticking on my 4 month old Bosch 500 dishwasher. They sent King’s appliance repair. The two guys showed up and I showed them the buttons. The leader mumbled “You can’t pour syrup on them.” I told him there is no syrup in my house and I don’t ever put food on the counter near my dishwasher. They decided to take apart the door to get to the buttons. BIG MISTAKE! These two idiots brought a little tools box like the one I had when I was a kid 40 years ago, and started to tear apart my expensive dishwasher. They completely removed the door and took it apart. The whole time I could hear there power tools grinding on the heads of the screw. They said they had to order the button panel. They put It back together. The whole time I kept hearing the sound of screws striping, and the head grinding from there power tools. They weren’t even using the correct bit. These screws had star heads and they didn’t have the proper bits, so they kept grinding as they put them in. These were tiny little screws that only take three turns to tighten. They stripped half of them. I didn’t notice the damage until they came back to replace the button panel. Again they tore it all apart and I kept hearing the grinding of there powers tools. It sounded like a construction site. When I tried to talk to them they just looked at me with a dumb look. I truly believe they were just extremely stupid people. I don’t mean that as an insult. They simply had dumb brains. They said it’s fixed and left without any paper work and nothing to say. I looked at the door and they had stripped the screw keeping it on. When I wiggled the door it all just fell apart. The door can’t be held together anymore. These guys left without saying a word when they knew they just ruined my machine. I called Bosch, there sending someone else out and said they will replace the door if it can’t be fixed. King’s appliance repair! I call on you to end your business and stop ruining people’s propertyVincent D.
Deals in Mohave Valley for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Golden Valley
- Lake Havasu City
- Dolan Springs
- Peach Springs
- Boulder City
- Sandy Valley
appliance repair services in Mohave Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Andrews Plumbing3880 Stockton Hill Rd 103-441
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ATTWOODS APPLIANCES2389 Airway Ave Ste A
- American Residential Warranty
- Fox's Carpet Connection2083 E Northern Ave
- Fox's Carpet Connection
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kings Appliance Repair LLC6550 S. Pecos Rd Bldg B
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Kings Appliance Repair LLC
- LTD Management & Maintenance272 Meander Dr
Bullhead City, Arizona
- LTD Management & Maintenance
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- UPTON DISCOUNT APPLIANCE1824 HIGHWAY 95
Bullhead City, Arizona
- UPTON DISCOUNT APPLIANCE