If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Lake Havasu City, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Lake Havasu City
- LTD Management & MaintenanceLarry is very knowledgeable and capable in all that he does. He and his team are very courteous and preform professionally in all that they do. Neat and tidy. They Do Good!! Highly recommended.
- LTD Management & MaintenanceLarry is a great guy. His prices are fair and he is worth every penny. Larry guarantees his work and he works hard to make sure his customers are satisfied. The work was started promptly and completed on time. After the job was finished we had several days of very strong winds and while driving by our property, Larry had noticed several new shingles on the roof had come loose. He fixed them with no extra charge - just because he is good person and takes pride in the work he does
- LTD Management & MaintenanceMR. DAVIS CAME TO MY MOTHERS HOUSE GAVE US AN ESTAMATE FOR WORK TO BE DONE THEN HE GOT THE DIFERENT PRICES ON THE COST FROM DIFERENT STORES FOR THE SUPPLIES.GARUANTING THE BEST COST FOR US. WE SET UP THE START TIME AND HE SHOWED ON TIME, WHEN WE HAD A DAY OR TWO WHERE WE HAD TO BE GONE HE HAD NO THROUBLE IN CHANGING DAYS AND TIME AROUND.THERE WHERE SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE JOB WHEN WE HAD TO LEAVE AND WE WHERE QUIT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM STAYNG AND DOING WORK HE IS VERY TRUST WORTHY AND DEPENDABLE. ALL WORK WAS COMPLEATED ON TIME AND TO OUR SPECIFICATIONS
- AAA Home ImprovementWe had three companies coming to give us estimates, but they really pushed for us to have them do it that day. We feel like they were a bit pushy, but their level of work was outstanding. Their prices were a bit high but he did work with us and let us post date a check for 2 weeks, so he could do the work that day. If you want good work done I can recommend them, but don't think they are coming over to just get a quote
- AAA Home ImprovementWe were looking to update,upgrade and bring our home up to code. Pat from AAA was the ONLY contractor to return my calls and actually come over and take the time with me and my wife to see exactly what we wanted and to offer some ideas to us.We had to make some last minute changes and delay the jpb for a short time due to a medical emergency, but Pat(AAA)went out of his way to accomidate us. All of the remodel work and new fixtures and cabinents came out great. AAA did a beautiful job for a price that was less than what we expected. We ended up with a new kitchen,bathroom,cabinents and upgrades and some exterior work performed by knowledeable craftsmen at a very reasonable price.This was quite a big project to undertake and now we have a new home. We have some other projects that are in our future plans and will not hesitate to call AAA for our future projects. Iwould give them a AAA Rating and encourage all of Angie's List subscribers in the Bullhead City AZ. area to consider calling AAA HOME IMPROVEMENT when they are in need of any home improvement services Dave and Debb
- AAA Home ImprovementThis guy is the best price we found. Fast response time and he gives you all your options. We will use him for all future work.
- AAA Home Improvementwent well for the most part. Clean up could have been a little better. All in all we would hire AAA again.
- Shower & Tub SpecialistOnce Rick saw the shower he told me that it was going to cost $650 to replace the floor of the shower. Then he charged me $65 for a "service call". I understand that he came all the way from Kingman to Fort Mohave (Bullhead), but felt that $65 was too much for a quote, but a service charge was not mentioned before. I'm willing to pay for services rendered, and understand that he is probably good at what he does, and that quotes may change depending on the job at hand (once viewed). However, since no services were rendered and he spent probably about 10 minutes max in my house, I just felt taken. Called him back the same day to try to get my money back or a discount or at least some understanding. There was no understanding so I said I would have to cancel our Tuesday appointment for the time being and get estimates elsewhere. He called later and left a message saying that he would sue me if I tried to cancel my check for $65 (this was never a threat I made). So if you are willing to pay $65 for a quote in the Bullhead area go for it
Bathtub Refinishers in Lake Havasu City
- Business Description:30 years of experience, I am a trained structural engineer & crews are hired on an as-needed basis.Recent Review:He never returned to finish the job and would not return phone calls I ask for a partial refundNick P.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:All aspects of flooring -tile -hardwood -plank -laminate -carpet -custom showers -vinyl
- Business Description:AAA HOME IMPROVEMENT, is a family owned business that has been in the bullhead ctiy area for 29 years. I Pat fults owner and licensed contractor,have been working in the construction industry since age of nine.I literally have a lifetime of experience in all fields of construction including new construction remoldeling and repairing. If you want someone to return your calls within 24 hours and give free estimates,then you need to concider AAA Home Improvement. 928-715-458Recent Review:<p>Only time will tell if the patio roof is waterproof ($525 for 5-10 gallons of waterproofing). The AZ Registrar of Contractors (ROC) originally determined (during an on-site investigation) that the roof was not sufficiently waterproofed, but rescinded their decision based on pictures later provided by the realtor who hired Mr. Fults (with AAA Home Improvement). I am hoping that the ROC is correct in their newfound determination. As to the patio ceiling, the patched area is not textured or painted to match the rest of the patio ceiling. The ROC agreed (from their on-site investigation) that "the texture is not acceptable and that the color of the repair paint is not an acceptable match," however, Mr. Fults is not being directed to correct his poor workmanship. (I wish that I could attach a photo so that prospective customers could see Mr. Fults' workmanship for themselves.) We paid Mr. Fults $450 for his resulting artwork. From the photo the AZ ROC emailed to us, the patch appears to be leaking as evidenced by a light-colored ring around the patched area of drywall. In addition to the poor quality and appearance of Mr. Fults' "repair," he failed to inform us that the rest of the patio ceiling drywall would continue to deteriorate because of failing tape along the drywall joints. We are now looking for a reputable, competent contractor to properly repair and paint the entire patio ceiling drywall. We will, of course, have to cover up Mr. Fults' patchwork art. Unfortunately, the $450 we paid for the repair will remain in Mr. Fults' pocket as we spend a great deal more to have the repairs done properly.</p> <p>I generally do not post reviews, but I am hoping that the time I have spent on this will prevent someone else from the frustrations of dealing with Mr. Fults. I will leave you with a text he sent me when I questioned him about his work: "There's no warranty on the flat roof lady"--the ROC has since informed him that there is a 2-year warranty on the roof work.</pC H.
- Business Description:You can count on us for all your needs. If your looking for Quality and attention to Detail, then look no further. Serving Kingman and Golden Valley, Arizona since 1999.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Mohave Valley
- Fort Mohave
- Bullhead City
- Golden Valley
- Dolan Springs
- Peach Springs
bathtub refinishers in Lake Havasu City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!