A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Get matched with top driveway gate installers in Douglas, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway gate installers.
Recent Driveway Gate Installation Reviews in Douglas
- Amado FencingI called and we set a time for Dale to come over and give me a free estimate for a new gate. Dale is very professional. He listened to my needs, suggested a couple of things to make it a little nicer for me. Things that I did not think about at the time. He was very busy at the time I called and he did let me know that it would be a month out before he could get to me. I agreed that would be fine. He called me the day before he was coming to let me know what time he would be there and what his plans were for the day. He called me both days to make sure I was happy with what he was doing. He did finish up the next day. It looks amazing. He also went above and beyond my expectations. I had a bad cut out across the drive way from a wash and he filled that in for me. He cleaned up the work area and asked if I wanted the old gate, which I did not so he hauled it off for me. Highly recommend Amado Fencing for all of your fencing needs
- JSL Landscape LLCIt went extremely well. Project was delivered on schedule and budget. Once the project began it continued smoothly and finished on time. We appreciated this as it reduced disruption and met our timing needs to have the project done before guests arrived. John's crews are always polite, efficient, and clean up after themselves. We have had JSL do other projects for us and he always offers alternatives that can meet project goals at different price points. I personally appreciate that he listens to us and understands our vision and then gives us alternatives to achieve it. The final projects from JSL have always been beautiful and functional and we are happy to recommend this firm
Driveway Gate Installers in Douglas
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Build it, fix it, or remodel it, I can do it all! A one man show that has been doing this my whole life. From growing up on a farm to running a business of various services, I've been "in the business" of building, fixing, and/or maintaining anything and everything that has to do with a home. All jobs figured on my hourly rate, with a one hour minimum. No "set fees" regardless of time. (many companies do this KNOWING that they can get things done quickly, thereby making over $100/hr. on some ..
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionalsRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Installation of All Types of Garage Doors & Electric Door & Gate Operator Systems. Family Owned & Operated, BBB A+ Rating, Fully Licensed ROC #123431, Bonded & Insured, All Employees Are Drug Tested & Background Checked for your Safety and Piece of Mind! We Service & Repair of All Makes & Models with fully stocked service tructks and proffessionally trained service technicians. All Angie's list members get a mininum of a 10% discount on all materials. For additional coupons s..Recent Review:I ordered a garage door in May of 2015 submitting half down. Steve, the manager, was both knowledgeable and pleasant, important attributes when making an expensive purchase. He noted that both the garage and the room above it would be much warmer with an R19 door. I had hoped to order a Liftmaster belt system opener, but the manager noted he had difficulty in securing those from his supplier and recommended a Linear. However, Consumer Reports and my husband, a mechanic, both recommended a Liftmaster system because it is quieter and can be connected to your smart phone. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Paul installed the beautiful, new garage door, but there were gaps on both sides of the door where bugs or wind could enter. Paul attempted, but was not successful in installing the new opener because the rail was too long. I was worried about the old Genie system being able to lift the new door, but Paul thought it would be okay. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I called Steve and he very cordially drove over the next day to fill the gaps. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Steve was correct. The garage is much warmer as is the room above it. My purchase was a wise investment that added curb appeal. The window design adds much needed light in the garage when working on projects. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Unfortunately, the old Genie system broke in December. See my other review for the rest of the story. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Recommendations: <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />1. Keep Liftmaster in stock. <br /> <br />2. Match Home Depot prices. Home Depot's installers are from Payson. <br /> <br /> I try to buy local to support my city's businessmen. <br /> <br />3. Train Paul in how to install and adjust garage door openersJanine K.
- Business Description:We specialize in custom security doors, gates, driveway gates, wrought iron fences, pool fences, patio enclosures, hand rails, fireplace screens and window guards. We will custom design for you or with you. Estimates are free. We offer full design & build services for all your ornamental & wrought iron needs. From in home decorative artwork to functional exterior security. We have in shop or mobile welding services available, & we can do your regular steel or Alum. & stainless welding
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.Recent Review:unknownLaura D.
- Business Description:24/7 weld repair, fabrication, design, fencing, custom fire pits, custom art work, custom exhausts and install. We specialize in process piping, pipe fitting, and welding. We are also proficient in specialty metals such as copper, stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium.
- Business Description:Metal X is a Southern California Company comprised of the very best, talented iron workers. We are highly trained and are experts in the use of architectural metals at all levels. We have a total of 20 hard working genuine Metal X employees. Financing, subcontracting, and special promotions are all available. Metal X has a 30 day net billing procedure. Here in Southern California we work with very large development Corps and General Contractors in and around Southern California.. We can do an..
- Business Description:General contractor in Tucson and surrounding areas, including Phoenix.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for youRecent Review:They were the worst. When I called and spoke to them, I explained what I wanted done. They sent out two young guys to wash the windows and power wash the house. The job was done poorly and the crew they sent did not know what they were doing. I have no problem with the kids, but they had no idea what they were doing. I called the manager and complained. They sent them back, and they still did a poor job. I paid them because I felt bad for the kids they sent out. The manager never came out and checked out the work. I would never use them againJoanne L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway gate installer articles
Most job costs range between $757 and $3,118. The final price depends on gate materials, type, size, extra features and labor prices in your area.
Before your guests arrive for the holidays, learn how you can spruce up your home's entryway and create an inviting home with tips from a design pro.
Find driveway gate installers in
- Miracle Valley
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Cotton City
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
driveway gate installers in Douglas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Country Handyman llc7630 E Long Bow Dr
- Country Handyman llc
- Guaranteed Door Service, Inc.2304 E. 6th Ave.
- Guaranteed Door Service, Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kelsara Custom Builders14132 E Whispering Ocotillo Pl.
- Kelsara Custom Builders
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Metal X Direct1304 Logan Ave
Costa Mesa, California
- Metal X Direct
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven