Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Coolidge, AZ
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Coolidge
- Dustbuster Cleaning AZTerrific! Even after usual chemicals didn't work, hand scrubbed with bleach. Appreciated the extra effort and it looks great.
- At Your Door Lawn Equipment RepairThe service is fantastic, the price is very fair. He came the same day I called, and my mower runs great. Very cordial and honest guy. Highly recommend.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Tom did an exceptional job. Communication was great as well as the timely repair! Highly recommended.
- Croft Mechanical Inc.Excellent service & repair! My lawn mower runs like it's brand new!! I highly recommend Croft Mechanical!!
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareServiced and repaired all 3 generators so they started on the first pull. Excellent work. Went back on 3 Aug 2017 to have them serviced again and discovered the business is closed.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPTook it in, they said no problem,. Two hours, and $25 later I was back mowing. Great service, and a fair price.
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOPAll repairs were done well. Mower was ready about a week after it was promised, but other than that they did a great job.
- SEARSThis place is the best kept secret for tools and small engine. Everything I have bought here is covered under warranty. If you are on the lookout for specials and sale days, their prices are the best. I have purchased blowers, chainsaw, pressure sprayers and other miscellaneous parts for appliances that can't be found elsewhere
- Dave's Neighborhood HardwareDave's Neighborhood Hardware were very fast and very affordable. I got my lawnmower back in two days and they told me exactly what was wrong. They told me exactly how they fixed it and they gave me a real good price on it. It's a small store. This is the first time I had my lawnmower done there and we'll see how it holds it. I just picked it up today, so I don't have a lot to say yet. They do other small engine repair of any kind
- A & G TURF EQUIPMENTWhen I scheduled the service, A&G estimated that they would not be able to get to it for three days, or so. But, they actually got me in and out within two days. Initially, the mower worked well, but then the engine started to run unevenly, surging and then back to normal idle, then surging again then back to normal idle, and so on. The engine also died when trying to engage the blade control. I called A&G back and spoke with the mechanic who did the tune-up, Frances. After going thru a series of questions, Frances advised me to bring the mower back in. When I brought it back, I started the mower and Frances did some initial, cursory tests and then asked me to leave the mower. I received a call from Frances less than three hours later to tell me the mower was done. When I returned to A&G a little later, Frances cranked up the mower and I could tell immediately that the surging problem was resolved. Frances also demo'ed the blade control to verify that it was not longer causing the engine to stall when engaged. It was a minor inconvenience for me to have to take the mower back, but A&G resolved the problem promptly to my satisfaction and at no additional cost. I also believe that Frances is a knowledgeable, competent and honest mechanic
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Coolidge
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated landscaping business with over 30 years of experience.Recent Review:They did a great job. They were customer service oriented and show a genuine concern. They make that the Bermuda grass grew and it was to my liking.John L.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List! We are a local family/veteran owned handyman company servicing Maricopa and Pinal county. We have great reviews 5 star average on our website. Here at royal antler our goal is to help all our neighbors with there home projects. Royal Antler should be your go to handyman for all your projects big or small A to Z. We do plumbing, hvac, ducting, interior and exterior trim, cabinets, flooring, windows, doors, blinds, fans, lighting, landsc..Recent Review:At first a little unsure...then conlin took the bull by the horns and made promises he more than kept...a man of his word and very skilled......5 starsmichael w.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Excepts cash and credit cardsRecent Review:Tom did an exceptional job. Communication was great as well as the timely repair! Highly recommended.Olaf L.
- Recent Review:The guy who did the planting sliced open the pvc pipe to my irrigation system, which caused the irrigation system to flood my yard the next time it turned on. When I went to talk to the guy about it, he admitted he had done it, but said it wasn't his fault since he didn't know the line was still being used. He recommended that I have his buddy come out and fix the line, for a fee. When I called the management of the nursery to inquire about this issue, I was treated rudely and told that it was my fault. This business was very unprofessional and displayed lousy customer service when confronted with my situation. <br /Keven F.
- Business Description:A to Z Equipment is a locally owned and family operated business. A to Z has been serving the valley since 1960."You name it, we rent it!" The price we quote you is the price you'll pay and no hidden fees. A to Z Equipment also sales everything they rent, new and used. Other hours: April-October 6:30am - 5:00pm, November-March 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Business Description:Family owned Business, 15+Employees, Sub-contracting,
- Business Description:Small Engine Repair. We just moved into a new building and there are a few changes until we get up and running smoothly. We can only accept cash at this time.Recent Review:Took it in, they said no problem,. Two hours, and $25 later I was back mowing. Great service, and a fair price.Mark K.
- Business Description:We repair & service most Gas Lawn Mowers - Call for details. Minor & Major Repairs, Pull Cord Replacement, Tune-Ups, Blade Sharpening, all performed by Factory Trained Technicians. Lawn Mowers have been our family business since the 1940's. Our reliable and expert staff will take care of all your needsRecent Review:I dropped my mower off 2 weeks ago. Called a few times to a message "the machine is off". Called today and Phil said he left a message March 31st; maybe, but not on my phone. I brought the same mower in the end of last summer. It was $80 or more to repair. We used it once or twice, drained the gas and stored it in a covered shed for the winter. This time Phil wants $104 for the repair. Says I have to start it every few weeks while it's stored or this will keep happening. This is not my 1st lawnmower! I guess he'll just keep this one. I don't feel he is honest. I asked the battleaxe at the counter when I brought it in if he could call and give an estimate before he repaired it and she said no. I also told her that I just had it repaired by Phil and that didn't matter. Maybe it's a scam to acquire lawnmowers for re-sale. Who knows? I'll never go back and I'm putting this review on all the review placesJennifer P.
- Business Description:Landscape Maintenance & Design
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Casa Grande
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Arizona City
- Sun Lakes
- Red Rock
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
lawn mower repair shops in Coolidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A To Z Equipment Rental & Sales1313 E Baseline Rd
- A TO Z EQUIPMENT RENTALS & SALES15634 N 32 ST
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales4050 E Indian School Rd
- A to Z Equipment Rentals and Sales803 E Van Buren St
- A&P Nursery2601 E Baseline Rd
- A-Z Mobile Mechanic and Fabrication3015 E. Main Street Suite 103
- Amazon Valley Landscape & Maintenance LLC3011 W. Whitton Ave
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURF1502 BELL RD STE 3
- A To Z Equipment Rental & Sales
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOP5616 N. 51st. Avenue
- BEST BROS LAWNMOWER SHOP
- Croft Mechanical Inc.5616 N. 51st Avenue
- Croft Mechanical Inc.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.25550 W Highway 85
- Integrated-Machinery Inc.
- JJs Mowers & Repair4172 S. Marisol Ln.
- JJs Mowers & Repair
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC9316 E. Balsam Ave. #39
- OCD Clean-N-Neat, LLC
- Phil's Lawnmower Repair203 S McClintock Dr
- Phil's Lawnmower Repair
- Tempe Power Equipment LLC807 W Geneva Dr
- Tempe Power Equipment LLC