If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Ward, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Ward
- Reed ElectricMr. Reed was extremely friendly when I called to inquire about services. He also was very accommodating with scheduling and able to come out the next morning. He communicated well and thoroughly. He fixed one of the problems with ease, and while the source of another issue was not able to be identified, I was most impressed with his tenacity, time he spent both looking for the source of the problem and talking to me, as well as the effort he put forth trouble-shooting the matter. I look forward to receiving his quote to rewire the outdoor lines in question and highly recommend him, based on his professionalism, friendliness, honesty, and straight-forward communication
- Allen ConstructionThe work was very professional and great quality, and the workers were thoughtful and diligent. They completed the work quickly and cleaned up well after themselves. Owner John Allen has been a man of his word. We did have a few issues that needed to be resolved, and a couple of problems that arose after the work was completed. We contacted him with those issues, and he resolved everything quickly according to the commitment he made to us on the front end. We heartily recommend Allen Construction for siding and window work
- Heffington ElectricHe was here when he said he would be. He followed up; he needed to come at night and actually check the lights to see how they worked, he did that. He followed up about a month later to see if they were still working. If I have any electrical work that I need to be done, I will call him again. I gave him a $5000 budget and he came in under that. It was a big job to do. He changed all of our old lighting to LED outside which is quiet expensive but he came in on budget. I would give him the highest grade since he’s a great guy
- Landscape Associates, LLCQuick response to initial phone call. Very attentive to what we were wanting to achieve. Proposal addressed every objective, plus added some very nice features. Price was at the high end of the expected range, but not unreasonable. After a delay caused by wet weather, the team that did the job was totally professional. Punctual, polite, open to suggestion. Fixed a couple of issues quickly and with no debate. Took about three weeks, working every day that weather allowed. We are extremely pleased with the results and happy to recommend Scott, Allen, Herb and the rest of the LA team with no reservations. Excellent company..
- Mckissick Landscape & DesignHe is very excellent and does very good work. He has been very reasonable. The price was a little expensive but reasonable for the work he did.
- Lighting by SparkyI had scheduled with "fly by night" lighting company before contacting John at Lighting by Sparky. I paid a deposit over the phone and scheduled a time for the installation. No one ever showed up. I finally got a call back, rescheduled a second time and then an hour before they were to arrive time, the guy called to cancel due to a personal issue. I was done. I had already lost a week. I had seen John's advertisement on Facebook and called have to see if he might have availability so late in the season. John was super friendly and didn't hesitate was to fit me in. His crew showed up on time and did exactly as we had discussed. I was so pleased with how my design turned out. The cost was lightly higher than the other company, but the fact that they will save me the headache of having to deal with no shows or less than stellar work then I'm all in! You definitely get what you pay for! After Christmas I called to discuss permanent landscape lighting which we scheduled for spring. Again, the professionalism with his crew was on point and they set everything up exactly as I wanted. We had one issue with a light that had a short in it and the gentleman came out within 24 hours and had it fixed. I will be using Lighting by Sparky from now on and recommend him to all my friends and neighbors. Trust me, the lowest price doesn't always mean a low price to pay!!! Do: Book early because he has a lot of repeat customers DONT: Always go with the lowest price. Use your gut. If they aren't willing to accommodate you or sound fishy, move on
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Ward
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:I have been in the Heating/Air Conditioning/ Electrical Service Since 1980. I started my own business in 1995. We are the Central Arkansas TRANE Dealer. We have been voted "Best of the Best, Six years in a row by the Ark Dem /Gazette. We have an "A+" Rating with The BBB. We also have a 100% Satisfaction Rating on the TRANE Comfort Specialist Website. We specialize in customer satisfaction. Being a Master Electrician, we can take care of all your electrical concerns. We also offer home automat..Recent Review:Chapman Services has always been my go to for routine maintenance. I came home on a hot and humid day from work and discovered my system was not cooling. It was after hours and I feared the worst - high fees for emergency call and worse being without air for an extended period of time. Thanks to my service agreement, neither happened. The response was immediate, the issue identified and cool again all in under an hour at an affordable cost. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an HVAC company in the Little Rock areaHerb S.
- Business Description:A+ BBB, Family owned since 1977, Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. We also provide Residential Appliance Repair, Heat & Air, and Refrigeration . Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-940-909Recent Review:Perfect. They were on time and quickly did their job and were gone! Very efficient as I noticed he has a lot of parts and things he needs right there on the truck so there won't be any unnecessary trips back and forth. Highly RecommendKinney O.
- Business Description:Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarante..Recent Review:Scotty and his partner did a fantastic job of working to resolve the issue and do what they could to make it as affordable as possible. They were professional and were thoughtful about how they did things. It was like it was their own home, not just sloppily doing things to move to the next project. Very appreciative of their workTimothy H.
- Business Description:We are a full service heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and glass company. We service all brands. We take great pride in our sincere dedication to service and to quality. As our customers increased, their needs changed. So to better serve our customers, we have added many additional services. We treat every home or business we enter as if it were our own and every customer as if they were a member of our family. So no matter what your needs are, we are here to help. We have we..Recent Review:Russell did an excellent job! It took him a while to problem solve, but he finally found the problem, and checked out everything and made sure it worked. I would have no hesitation using Bert Black again in the future, for any issue in my house. <br /Jeanne M.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Electrician Licensed, Bonded, & Insured House Re-Wiring, Meter Loops, Phone & Cable Installation, Service Calls, Pools & Spas, Re-models/Add-ons, Parking Lot Lighting, Grounding, landscaping lightingRecent Review:Parker Reed is just a great guy. We had two fixtures to be replaced and a ceiling fan to be replaced and he just jumped in and fixed it all. We needed a new dimmer for one fixture and he picked up the right one for us. On the ceiling fan, he took it from box to installed in a really short time. I was afraid I needed to do something with the fan before he got there, like put something together, but he assured me he had done hundreds of these. The ceiling is very old plaster and it looked like the fan might wobble a bit but he got it in totally square and rock solid. The other two went smoothly. I can't say enough good stuff about him. Definitely a professional and a genuinely good guyMatt J.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:CUSTOM INSTALLATION FOR NEW SYSTEMS, ADDING TO EXISTING SYSTEMS, WINTERIZATION AND SPRING START-UP, UPDATING SYSTEMS AND REPAIRS, VALVE AND WIRE LOCATING, RPZ TESTING & REPAIR, LANDSCAPING, SOD & BACKHOE WORK, FRENCH DRAINS, ALL BRANDS REPAIRED, JERRY POPPY, OWNERRecent Review:They tested all systems to make sure everything was in proper working order and completed the work in less than two hours. They came on short notice, less than 24 hours from the time I called and ask for their service. I highly recommend this company and their work. Very reasonable and very professional, yet, very friendly. They helped me understand what was wrong and what they did to service the system although I am completely untrained in this area. Wonderful people and serviceHarold S.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Great. Joe Zimmerman of AAA Computers showed up on time, knew exactly what he was doing, and even supplied a power cord which was missing from the box the movers had packed the computers in. He went out of his way to make sure things were working correctly and gave me a tutorial on fixing issues by myself were additional problems to crop upSusan T.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find landscape lighting companies in
landscape lighting companies in Ward
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- A. J. Miller Landscape architecture PLLC1833 JAMES ST
Syracuse, New York 13206
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Allen Construction3517 East Broadway St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- A & E Landscaping
- DERDEN LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION3450 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- DERDEN LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION
- Genesis Lawn and Landscape300 Ridgeway Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
- Genesis Lawn and Landscape
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.PO Box 212
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
- Poppy's Irrigation & Landscaping, Inc.
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn36 durham dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn
- Wilkins Development & Marketing, LLC5401 JFK BLVD Ste I
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Wilkins Development & Marketing, LLC