Compare quotes from top mailbox repair services
Get matched with top mailbox repair services in Strong, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local mailbox repair services.
Recent Mailbox Repair Reviews in Strong
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work read less
- Allen BeanmanAllen opened the new mailbox/post, inventoried the included parts, and perused the instructions. He began with sledge-hammering the post into very rocky ground, straight up and down with respect with the two-way slopes on which it is mounted. Allen assembled the box and secured it quite well to the post and decorative post housing. Because he didn't have anything until later that afternoon. We shared a couple orange sodas and a pleasant conversation. Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs are also offered read less
Mailbox Repair Services in Strong
- Business Description:Sub-Contractor #911384 ,We accept all forms of payment,including Pay Pal, Checks, PO's. We are also a Calif. Licensed Small Buisiness . In business for over 10 yearsRecent Review:My old unlocked mailbox was beat up by vandals and left on the ground - broken and mis-shapened - and my mail missing! So, I looked up mailboxes in my community and found 'LOCKING MAILBOXES' in Paradise. The owner, James Richards, came out to my home that day to take a look. He then helped me choose the right secure locking curbside mailbox that fit my home and property needs. I bought the Columbia Mailbox with matching post which was $200 plus shipping and an additional installation cost of $50. It took just a few days and he was ready to install my mailbox - and what a difference it made! It improved the curb appeal of my home but more importantly, I felt protected from theft that my mail and packages will be secure, even if I go away for a few days. All the secure mailboxes are reasonably priced and crafted in the USA. Mr. Richards was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly! I would defiantly recommend LOCKING MAILBOXES! It was a pleasure doing business with him read lessJoseph M.
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express read less
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese .. read less
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read lessRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br / read lessAnne Marie C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mailbox repair service articles
Find mailbox repair services in
- El Dorado
- Junction City
- East Camden
mailbox repair services in Strong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.