When calculating the cost of bathroom cabinets, you need to decide what type you need, consider materials, stock versus custom, and whether or not you need to hire a pro. This guide will help you figure out the cost of your new bathroom cabinets.
Get matched with top cabinet makers in Springdale, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local cabinet makers.
Recent Cabinet Makers Reviews in Springdale
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasSergio was phenomenal! I cant say enough good things about him. Not only did he work fast and efficiently but he was also so personable and chatted with us the whole visit. Even entertained my baby and four year old. I will definitely be calling him again for anything else that comes up here at our home. Not to mention, the hardware he installed is perfect
- Charles Wyles ContractorsWe hired Jole Wyles to do several different remodeling projects at our home. This guy can do just about anything needed done at your home. He is very conscientious about his work and professional and trustworthy. We leave him here to do his work and we are not even home. Our dogs love him! (That says a lot). You won’t find anybody more talented and professional. He is still doing work for us and will definitely keep him busy with projects. He is a man who knows how to do many different things. I highly recommend him! 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. :
- LATHAM CABINETS INCExcellent. They are very professional and do outstanding work. They were on time to install when builder ready.
- Benchdog WoodworksExcellent product. Very sturdy and perfectly matches my other kitchen cabinets. Excellent workmanship.
- Boulder Valley Cabinetry IncMr. Jennings was extremely professional from beginning to end. He visited our house to look at the space as well as some pictures I had for ideas of what I wanted for our custom vanity. He was very communicative and made sure to understand exactly what I wanted: sizes and look of doors and drawers, how I wanted all the details to look, even down to how "distressed" I wanted it to look. He told me his price up front, and, after pricing vanities all over the internet and in person, his bid was EXTREMELY fair. After seeing the finished product, I think it was a helluva a deal. The vanity is simply GORGEOUS. He and another gentleman came to deliver it, took their time installing it, cut the holes in top exactly where they needed for our vessel sink and faucet, and evened the legs to our wonky floor. I, honestly, could not be more pleased. We have requested and look forward to doing additional projects through Mr. Jennings. He is a true craftsman
- Mid-America CabinetsMid-America's rep came two or three times to ascertain our needs. He spent a lot of time just asking questions, discussing possibilities, etc., and was always punctual and professional. He never tried to "sell" us anything, but simply asked questions about what we wanted. He brought books, samples of wood, and other resources to help us make an informed decision, and he provided TONS of advice. Once he had a clear idea of what we wanted, he drew plans and began discussing costs. Everything was detailed in a written contract. The cabinets and shelves were built off site, then delivered and installed. Installation took about two days and also was done thoroughly and professionally. The entire process from start to finish took six weeks, maybe two months. The shelves are absolutely beautiful, and they are perfectly installed. We are completely satisfied. Truth is, we had very good experiences with every company that gave us estimates and projected costs were comparable. The thing that sold us on Mid-America is the impression we got that they really wanted our business. It never seemed to be "just another job" to them. When they said they'd call, they did. When they made an appointment with us, they showed up...and on time. When they brought the shelves, they installed them with care and meticulous attention to detail. And they billed us exactly as contracted. We recommend them highly
- VERSER'S CABINET OF NWA INCThey are very professional and very knowledgeable. I showed them what I wanted for my re-modeled kitchen and they were very helpful. Installers were a great team to work with. Tom Greenway is a perfectionist which is what I wanted for all the detail. Will certainly return if any other projects arise. I LOVE my new kitchen. Better than the blue prints
- Cradoct Construction LLCHis name is Randy Cradoct. Our communication with him was good. He was prompt and he was here when he said he would be. If for some reason he could not, he let us know and did not leave us hanging. He was very easy to work with and he was honest. The price was very good.
- LATHAM CABINETS INCThe overall experience could not have been better. Latham cabinets has an excellent reputation', and I could not have been more pleased!
- LATHAM CABINETS INCI was very impressed with the punctuality and professionalism of this company. We requested a built in desk and book shelves above the desk. I assumed that since it was such a small job, it might take a while to have the desk built and installed. But it DIDN'T!! :) They had an estimate to me the day after I called for the request. Joni was very helpful with all of the questions and concerns that I had. It only took them two weeks from the day of my request to get the desk and shelves built, painted, and installed. My only concern was that the company could not create the granite top that we requested. It was not a concern for long because Joni contacted Corders Granite and Marble for us! :) With the measurements that she already had, she was able to get the estimate from them and to us. She served as the middle man for us and took care of all questions and concerns with Corders too. This is a TOP NOTCH company and we plan to use them again very soon for our bathroom and kitchen cabinets!! :
Custom Cabinet Makers in Springdale
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
- Business Description:We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276Recent Review:Fantastic. This is the fifth time I have used J-Display to construct a model case for me. Each has been professionally engineered and built. John is a very gited craftsman and a pleasure to deal with by phone. I highly recommend J-DisplayJAMES B.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Remodel and New ConstructionRecent Review:Andrew and his crew did an excellent job designing and renovating my kitchen. All the work is top notch. Myra was great at communicating with us throughout the whole project. Geoffrey did a great job keeping our home clean and making sure our project was completed on time and under budget. Thanks guys I love my new kitchen. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to update their homeAndrew D.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already loveRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terribleLindsay T.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful custom cabinet maker articles
There are endless ways to smarten up an out-of-date shower. Curious how much a shower remodel costs? From new fixtures and ceramic tiles to full installations, we have the prices you need to know to establish a shower remodel budget.
Basement and underground oil tank removal can cost more than above ground oil tanks. Learn other factors that go into their removal so you get a great price.
Find cabinet makers in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Pea Ridge
- West Fork
- Bella Vista
- Siloam Springs
cabinet makers in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Premier wood concepts15790 E Hwy 12
- Premier wood concepts
- Wood Craft Masters & Ingui Art300 Beacon Industrial Park Rd
- Wood Craft Masters & Ingui Art