The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Get matched with top carpenters in Russellville, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Russellville
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!! read less
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done read less
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again read less
- DOTS REMODELING... DEPENDABLE ON TIME SERVICEMr. Adams has worked for me several times over the past few years. I have found him to be professional and very conscientious about his work regardless of the task he is performing. Mr. Adams arrives on time every morning. He and his helper(s) are respectful of my home. Mr. Adams takes great care to protect my carpet and my nic-nacs when working in my home. When outside, he takes care not to crush my plants. I appreciate Mr. Adams good manners and excellent work ethic read less
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Condor General ContractingDennis and his crew were able to do the job for less than Lowe's or Home Depot estimated, and we are very happy with the completed project. Actually, the job was completed much faster than we had hoped, and the work done by the carpenters and electrician was very efficient and professional. They really knew what they were doing! Our sun room came out beautifully and we spend all our time there now read less
- Northwest Arkansas Windows and SidingWe cannot say enough wonderful things about Ron Coday, owner of NWA Windows and Siding. The quality of his product, both windows and siding is outstanding. The pricing is very competitive and he was able to work within our budget while offering prompt and professional service throughout the entire transaction, installation and follow up service calls. He helped us through a very difficult time as a family recovering from a kitchen fire. Through Ron's company we were able to order custom-sized windows to fit the needs of our remodel at a price competitors couldn't touch. The installed siding and windows transformed the entire look of our home and helped make it a place we could be proud of. The crew were prompt, courteous and very polite. They weren't just installing siding and slapping in windows, they added a sliding glass door where two windows had been in the guest bedroom, as well as added a new window where a blank wall had been in our master suite. Our kids were interested in their work and often set up chairs to have a front row seat, which did not bother the crew at all. When we recently had the house appraised for a refinance even the inspector commented on the quality of the work and materials. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends and family, and in fact do so on a regular basis read less
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home read less
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant read less
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
Woodworkers in Russellville
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan Area read lessRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. Thank read lessGayle P.
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing available read lessRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a D read lessCharles p.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteed read lessRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needs read lessCatherine B.
- Business Description:Since 1994, Foster roofing has been providing customers with professionalism and quality service in the roofing industry. Foster’s mission to provide great service and high-quality work has developed from our great team of employees with a wide range of roofing experience. Foster Roofing has been building quality roofs in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley Areas for 21 years. We also provide service in Oklahoma and Missouri. Foster Roofing has assembled a superintendent team that is on.. read lessRecent Review:I called for a quote. They said they do not service my area. Doug said he didn't know why they were sowing up on Angie List. I asked if he know anyone in my area and he said no. I'm sure this is not Foster's fault read lessMike S.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLC read lessRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was done read lessScott S.
- Business Description:General home remodeling services. Basically, anything you would need done to your home, I.e. plumbing, electrical, drywall, addons, etc, I can do. Not only can I provide quality customer service, and make sure all of my jobs are completed per the customers local building codes; My company stands out because I make sure that my pricing is focused more on the customers wallet, rather than mine. I strive to help local communities and help my customers with certain financial restrictions acheive .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Curious pets, water exposure, and old caulk are possible causes of damaged or broken baseboards, trim, or crown moldings. Restore this wood to protect it from dust and insects with these simple, low-cost tips on how to fix baseboards.
Your new roof looks perfect, and you’ve waited weeks for it to be complete. But now there’s already a leak in your roof, so what do you do? Using this guide, you’ll learn the steps to take to avoid further damage and repair your roof.
Find carpenters in
- Coal Hill
carpenters in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handcrafted Garden Bridges295 Hwy 270
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HARDWOODS UNLIMITED INC448 S HOPEWELL LOOP RD
- Hill Construction Co55 Vine St
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Homegrown Designs19 Hendrickson Ln
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- Quality Painting & Construction
- Quality Painting & Construction