You probably avoid your sewer drains until you need to clear a clog, but keeping up with maintenance can help you avoid problems later. Learn how often you should be cleaning your sewer drain.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Rose Bud, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Rose Bud
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe technician (Tom) arrived promptly at the scheduled time. He had to locate the septic tank and dig till he located the cover. He not only drained the tank as originally requested he cleared a tree root he found so the line would flow properly. He went above and beyond and all for a very reasonable price
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignI called and left a message at 2 pm. He returned my call within 30 minutes and was on site within an hour. He cleared the blockage and repaired pipe by 4:30 pm.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Shreveport & Bossier CityCleaned sewer line including camera inspection, replaced kitchen faucet and disposal, reseated toilet which included some other needed repairs. Nothing was done that the need for it wasn't explained to me first. Very professional, thorough, cleaned up after himself, polite and respectful. I live in an older house so I was aware of needed repairs. I would not hesitate to use Mr. Rooter again
- DEWEY & SONS PLUMBING INCThey did a very good job, but the price was out of line. They're about the most expensive place in town, but they are very, very good. If there are ever any problems, they will be there Johnny on the Spot. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Shreveport & Bossier CityWe called Mr. Rooter explaining that our sewer line was backed up on 1/4/13. They sent out a technician and he cleared the line showing my husband on their camera that the line was clean. They told him that we had a section of piping that need to be changed out and it would cost about $500.00 for repairs and they could take the $160.00 we were paying off of it if we got it repaired. My husband told them we could not do that right now (we had just bought Christmas) but we might do it in the next few months. On 1/8/13 the toilets started bubbling which told me the sewer was backing up again. I called Mr. Rooter back and explained the problem and they said they would send someone out that afternoon. They later called me back and told me due to the weather, it was raining, that they would not be able to come out. We did not hear anything from Mr. Rooter on 1/9/13 (Sickness had hit our household so between taking care of sick ones and getting the health kids to school and DR I didn't realize they hadn't called until it was too late to contact them.) I called them back on 1/10/13 and asked when they were sending someone out and they said they would have someone there later that morning. Their technician told me it would be $160.00 for them to clean out the line. I told him you guys just came out on 1/4/13 and it should not have plugged up again so fast if the line had been cleaned out correctly in the first place. He told me that they could not get out all of the roots and toilet paper and other stuff would plug it up and we really needed to get our section of piping fixed. I expained to him that I didn't have the money to do that at this time and I had just spent $160.00 to get them to clean it out. Seeing that he was not going to do anything with out me paying another $160.00 I told him that I would not need his services. Since I am a member of Angie's list and knew I would be writing a review I felt I would give this company one more opportunity to correct a bad situation. I called the office and explained the situation and let them know I was upset. They informed me that they would pass this information on to the owner. My husband got the call from the owner but he didn't offer to send anyone out or anything either. On Friday 2/11/13 I called a different plumber that charged me $85.00 and we have not had issue since and today is 2/9/13
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Rose Bud
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:Davis Plumbing Solutions is licensed (MP# 6892), bonded, and insured with 17 years of experience serving the Central Arkansas area. We offer quick, reliable, quality work at flat rate pricing and highly competitive rates. We can do anything from replacing a toilet to plumbing a house, shop, or a business. There is no job too big or small. Our services include: sewer line repair, replacement, and installation, gas line repair and installation, complete drain cleaning services, plumbing system ..
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
If you’re considering getting your sewer line replaced or repaired, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. We’ll cover tips and strategies to prepare for a new sewer line, along with mistakes you should avoid.
It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
sewer cleaning companies in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing