Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in Rose Bud, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in Rose Bud
- ITS PlumbingThey are very conscience and went above and beyone to be certain the problelm was completed. They are the most efficient plumbers we have ever had and very highly recommend them.
- Hendricks Plumbing LLCKerry went above and beyond. He came out on a Saturday when our pipes backed up and stayed until the job was done. He was quick and efficient which helped save us money. We will def. be using Hendricks plumbing for any future plumbing issues we have.
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsThey cut out the plugged section and replaced it. Had it done in an hour. Everything has been going good so far.
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsWe were happy with the service that we received. They were really good about making the appointment, getting back to us, and fitting us in ASAP. They arrived when they were supposed to on both visits. They performed the work, cleaned up after themselves and were courteous and professional. We thought the cost was fine and were happy when there was no charge for our follow up visit. We would definitely use them again
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsSprayer was malfunctioning so called Davis Plumbing to fix. Representative from Davis recommended I contact Pfizer and request a new sprayer and hose since Pfizer products have a lifetime warranty. He gave me the part number and phone number to Pfizer and I ordered that day. He did not charge me for the visit and said to contact him when I received the part. The part arrived, I called them and they arrived the next day to install. They were professional, courteous, and competent. I would highly recommend them and will use them again
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsEverything was working well before Jon left but the next day I experienced problems with my kitchen sink being clogged so I will call them back. The dry weather and lots of large trees in the area are apparently causing me more problems, but I am sure Davis take care of them.
- Avalanche Plumbing By JoshJosh arrived 1/2 hour BEFORE he was scheduled. Awesome! He cleared the line that was clogged and re-seated the toilet for me. He made sure the water would flow and would not backup.
- Delcase PlumbingHis name is Ron Delcase. I haven't received the bill yet. The quality of the service was very good. They were very helpful. They showed me exactly what was wrong. They were real good.
- Riley PlumbingThey were friendly, but not too friendly. After they got my drain done, I told them my sprayer did not work and if they might fix it. They fixed it and didn't charge me any more.
- Charles KellerThey arrived on time, same day as I called them, recommended by a friend. They went out to the septic tank, found the problem, fixed it, completed everything. They were very speedy, didn't take them long at all. They charged a reasonable price compared to plumbers I used before.
Drain Cleaning Companies in Rose Bud
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Full Service Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractor serving all of Benton County and Northwest Arkansas. Service, Remodel and Design.Recent Review:Kramer's office called to notify us that Shawn was on his way to look over our system. He arrived in about 15 minutes and went right to work. We asked him to check the air deliver pipes in the attic and he did. We explained that the rear rooms weren't cooling as well as the front so he adjusted the unit to increase air flow to them. Shawn found a clog in the condensation line that smelled and could have caused problems in the future. He cleaned the pipes thoroughly and restructured them to be more efficient. He thoroughly cleaned the outdoor and indoor units and added some Freon. Shawn opened and outside condensation pipe, cleaned it out and added some pipes to it to make it function better. Before leaving Shawn checked the vents to make sure that we were receiving adequate circulation and he explained how we could keep the unit in top condition. He advised that after the repairs he made his next check up would be much easier and less time consuming. We were extremely impressed with Shawn and will recommend Kramer to all of our friends and neighborsNancy L.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:We used Bobby and his guys for our plumbing during whole house remodel. They ran lines for our propane stove, grill and fireplace. They were great, very thoughtful about spacing, symmetry and how the fixtures placement looked In the design. Stayed late to insure we were leak free, and always called right back if I needed something. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, right? I would definitely have them backBecky M.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Melvin plumbing is a family business that employees three licensed plumbers. We accept cash and checks as payment methods. Special discounts are offered to seniors.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
drain cleaning companies in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Jeff, Help!166 Shady Lane
- Jeff, Help!
- Kramer and Company Mechanical12451 HWY 72 W
- Kramer and Company Mechanical
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Randy Pruitt Plumbing400 Edge Hill
- Randy Pruitt Plumbing