Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in Rose Bud, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in Rose Bud
- ITS PlumbingThey are very conscience and went above and beyone to be certain the problelm was completed. They are the most efficient plumbers we have ever had and very highly recommend them.
- Hendricks Plumbing LLCKerry went above and beyond. He came out on a Saturday when our pipes backed up and stayed until the job was done. He was quick and efficient which helped save us money. We will def. be using Hendricks plumbing for any future plumbing issues we have.
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsThey cut out the plugged section and replaced it. Had it done in an hour. Everything has been going good so far.
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsWe were happy with the service that we received. They were really good about making the appointment, getting back to us, and fitting us in ASAP. They arrived when they were supposed to on both visits. They performed the work, cleaned up after themselves and were courteous and professional. We thought the cost was fine and were happy when there was no charge for our follow up visit. We would definitely use them again
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsSprayer was malfunctioning so called Davis Plumbing to fix. Representative from Davis recommended I contact Pfizer and request a new sprayer and hose since Pfizer products have a lifetime warranty. He gave me the part number and phone number to Pfizer and I ordered that day. He did not charge me for the visit and said to contact him when I received the part. The part arrived, I called them and they arrived the next day to install. They were professional, courteous, and competent. I would highly recommend them and will use them again
- Davis Plumbing & RepairsEverything was working well before Jon left but the next day I experienced problems with my kitchen sink being clogged so I will call them back. The dry weather and lots of large trees in the area are apparently causing me more problems, but I am sure Davis take care of them.
- Avalanche Plumbing By JoshJosh arrived 1/2 hour BEFORE he was scheduled. Awesome! He cleared the line that was clogged and re-seated the toilet for me. He made sure the water would flow and would not backup.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupWe set up the appointment and he came when he said he would. He was very polite, courteous and professional. He asked exactly what my problems were and had it fixed before we even realized it! We thought it would take much longer than it did. I would hire them again.
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignThe service from Jack was outstanding! He was able to fit us in quickly on the same day that we called. He was very professional, thorough and explained everything he was doing. Jack had everything done in under 2 hours. We absolutely will be using Moretto for ALL our plumbing needs in the future. I highly recommend you go with Moretto if you need a plumber!
- Dmk Plumbing IncMr. Knight was very professional. Was here when he said he'd be. Clean up after completing the job was execellent, left NO mess. The bill was very reasonable. (eventho he services the Lake Village area) I will call him again for any plumbing problem.
Drain Cleaning Companies in Rose Bud
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:They came out and changed one line on the water heater and said he could not change the other one because it had fitting on it and it was not leaking so I said ok.He charge me $114.00 to put my water line on that I bought at Lowes it took him 15 min. Next day the other line started leaking strange it never leaked before so like a fool I called them again and another plumber came and changed it and charged $189.98 to put my line on that I bought at Lowes and there shut off valve it took him about 40 mins . Next day that new line started leaking and I talked to the owner and he said it would cost about $100.00 or so to fix it . So over all I have spent $300.00 to have these so called plumbers to put on my two lines that I bought and there cheap shut off valve and I still have a leak . These guys are scammers trying to mess with disabled people DO NOT HIRE THEM !!!james k.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Davis Plumbing Solutions is licensed (MP# 6892), bonded, and insured with 17 years of experience serving the Central Arkansas area. We offer quick, reliable, quality work at flat rate pricing and highly competitive rates. We can do anything from replacing a toilet to plumbing a house, shop, or a business. There is no job too big or small. Our services include: sewer line repair, replacement, and installation, gas line repair and installation, complete drain cleaning services, plumbing system ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
drain cleaning companies in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Jeff, Help!166 Shady Lane
- Jeff, Help!
- Kramer and Company Mechanical12451 HWY 72 W
- Kramer and Company Mechanical
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Randy Pruitt Plumbing400 Edge Hill
- Randy Pruitt Plumbing