Getting your floors to shine and sparkle is easy to do with a handful of surprising floor cleaning hacks. If your store-bought cleaner isn’t doing the trick, a handful of unexpected household items and smart tricks will get the job done.
Get matched with top floor cleaners in Redfield, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local floor cleaners.
Recent Floor Cleaning Reviews in Redfield
- L & N Cleaning Services + PlusThey did an awesome job! Above and beyond expectations! Great attitude, work ethnic. I am definitely looking forward to using them again.
- L & N Cleaning Services + PlusThey worked miracles on my older home. It was pretty dirty and is NOW Market ready. Were also prompt on contacting me and there when they said they would be. Highly recommend
- Stanley SteemerEverything went as planned. They were punctual, courteous and professional. They did a very good job on my carpets.
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)I was very happy with the end results--especially with the fact that the tile's grout looked brand new after they were finished.
- Welch's Cleaning ServiceApril and her husband came at the time promised and all I had to do was stay out of their way. They went right to work and finished in the same day. April called me when they were about finished and we met and walked through to inspect the job. I was very pleased with the quality of the work and the house is clean from top to bottom. I feel that I can recommend them and I plan to use them in the future read less
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)I called to request carpet cleaning and was able to schedule an appointment for the very next day. The receptionist was very friendly. The cleaning team called to let me know their exact arrival time. They were dressed in nice uniforms and very kind. They talked with me about the services I had requested. I asked if I could add some areas, and they were happy to add them. The sofa and chairs were all cleaned and treated with Scotch Guard. I had one area on my sofa that had an old permanent ink stain. Much to my surprise, they were able to get most of it out! The carpet areas were stain treated and deep cleaned. The tile area was steam cleaned. There is a very pleasant fresh smell in the house. There is not, nor was there ever, any heavy chemical smell while they were cleaning. I would definitely use this company again! read less
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)The job went very well. The attendants listened to my instructions and answered all of my questions. Everything was done properly and thoroughly. They did not complain when I asked them to go over an area again. The only thing I would have done differently, is that my tile has a sheen to it that came with the manufacturer. I did not remember that, and the steam cleaning removed a lot of that. Perhaps the attendants could be prompted to ask the customer about things like that. I would have remembered if I were asked. UltraClean markets a spot remover that is wonderful. I plan to ask them back, and make another purchase of the spot remover as well read less
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)Barry and Brandon were punctual and polite! The cleaning of my carpet and tile were superb. My carpet and tile looked BRAND new when they were done! They both were very polite and hard working! I would recommend them to anyone!
- Welch's Cleaning ServiceRENOVATION CLEAN UP. April and her husband came to my home and performed a renovation clean up for us. The clean up took 2 days to perform at my request. The first part was done on the old part of the house that collected TONS of dust over the months despite our best efforts. April and her husband managed to clean up the inches of dust from the house. It did take them from 10:45 to 4:445 or so to complete at a payment of $325 up front. The only complaints I had from this first clean were she was 45 minutes late, a dirty toilet lid from the bathroom vent and the pledge stains left on my walls in my son's bedroom from spraying polish directly on the furniture and not on the rag first. The second clean was performed on 4 May with a final payment of $325. Again, she was not there on time, unfortunately, I cannot recall what time she actually showed. However, they were both here until 7:00pm and did not break at all. They completed the reno clean that included, polishing hardwood, cleaning newly grouted tiled walkin shower, etc aside from the basic household clean. I asked for a top to bottom clean and was pleasantly surprised and content with their work. This is not a job I would have taken on by myself. I do feel the price for the whole clean was reasonable. The only reason I knocked them on the price was beacuse the plan was to keep her on, but I do not feel that her weekly maintenance price was reasonable enough for our budget. However, I will hire April again to do an annual deep clean when needed and recommend her to friends read less
- Stanley SteemerThey always do a very good job at a reasonable price. They did an excellent job on my wood floors which had many scratches and marks. The tile flooring in my entry way was especially difficult. For this I asked them to return and do it again which they did immediately at no additional charge.
Floor Cleaners in Redfield
- Business Description:L & N is a new company but our Owner-Operators have been in the cleaning business for over 7 years. We have the best rates in the State and will make your home or business look the best it ever has! Our clients are treated like family and your family deserves the best read lessRecent Review:awesome professional and great cleanersSharon H.
- Business Description:We clean with precision when our team is done with a home ,interior , and cleanliness is all you see there will be no setbacks we're experts in doing final cleans , kitchen , bed rooms , bath rooms, Living rooms , .Services can include: dusting; mopping; counter cleaning; shower cleaning, wipe down outside of appliances, vacuuming, making beds, minor dish washing. Please have a list of top priority items for us to maximize time. Our Services start at 150.00 for up to 2 hours anytime after th.. read lessRecent Review:They where very professional at all timesAmber S.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:We offer professional pressure washing for houses, concrete, side walks, drive ways, farm equipment, and much much more! Just call and we can come and give a FREE estimate.
- Business Description:Based in Little Rock Arkansas, Agent S.H.I.N.E. offers top quality janitorial and housekeeping services to commercial offices and businesses in Little Rock and the surrounding areas. As your hired cleaning service, we will make it our mission to prove to you that we deserve the privilege to be your service of choice. We take great pride in what we do! Our highly experienced and trained and staff of cleaning agents will go above and beyond to not only simply meet all customer expectatio.. read less
- Business Description:carpet cleaning, area rugs, tile cleaning and hardwood floor cleaningRecent Review:They called to say they were on their way and were right on time. The sofas came cleaner than I expected. They took the rugs with them to clean and hang to dry. They brought them back a couple of days later. The two young men were very polite and through read lessDebra R.
- Business Description:Tree trimming and removal Bush Hogging Property Clean Up Appliance Repair Remodels Electrical Plumbing Pressure Wash Drywall Floors Painting ( Interior & Exterior ) Crawl Space Encapsulations Licensed & Insured I have been doing all of the above for over 15 years. I am licensed and insured. I just recently opened my own business after working maintenance and construction for the last 10 years. read less
- Business Description:All work is performed by the owner and co-owner. We are dedicated to customer service satisfaction and all work is guaranteed 100%. We both do this to supplement our incomes in these financially difficult times. Being such a small company allows us to offer very low prices and provide exceptional service. We are both very dedicated and work quickly to get everything done in a timely fashion and to the customers’ satisfaction. We also provide a job specific legal contract that specifies the se.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful floor cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Will dog urine (and the smell) ruin hardwood floors? Don’t stress, dog pee soaked into your hardwood flooring doesn’t necessarily mean it’s done for. We’ve outlined different DIY and natural methods for removing pet urine from hardwood floors here.
Find floor cleaners in
- Shannon Hills
- White Hall
- Little Rock
- Pine Bluff
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
floor cleaners in Redfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrow Construction1107 S Poplar St
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Barrow Construction
- Diamond State Lawn Management10211 Clematis Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Lawn Management
- Extra Hands1200 Ferguson Dr STE 2
- Extra Hands
- handyproz2205 stonelinks dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
- Welch's Cleaning Service
- Zaio's Hardwood Floor SpecialtiesPO Box 165712
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Zaio's Hardwood Floor Specialties