Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Pocahontas, AR
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Pocahontas
- BROWN'S SMALL ENGINE INCcosts above. Cost included two way pick up and delivery. As a single woman, it was very helpful that they pick up and return large items like rider mowers as I had no way to get them there and back. They charge a fee, but was worth it. Also, the cost of the repair was reasonable. After your items are checked, you get a call with estimate and you can decide if it is worth fixing and either go ahead or not. The final price was lower than the estimate both times! That was a nice suprise. A year ago I had a different company come on a housecall, and that cost too much and all that person did was slipped same belt back on deck and told me I would need a new mower because transmission was going out. That cost nearly $200. When Browns Fixed that same mower, the owner told me that the same mower was in great shape after he replaced all the belts and some engine work. I think the previous guy was hoping i would buy a new mower from his company. I was pleased with both mowers being fixed by Browns and I highly recommend for those other ladies who depend on good service (and for the guys as well who aren't mechanically inclined)
- Vaughn Small Engine RepairI called to see if Mr. Evans repaired my type of equipment. He was very nice and said that he was experienced repairing such. He is open from 1pm to 6pm so I took it to him and he was very personable and accommodating - without asking, he just came over to the car and got the weedeater out for me and did the same when I went to get it. He also placed a plastic bag over the engine to protect my car from any smudges or dirt. He also advised me to stop using ethanol gas and recommended buying a special gas for these small engines. Fortunately, I have a gas station nearby that sells ethanol-free gas which is cheaper than the special gas. The cost really is not an issue since I do not use the weedeater often, but save what you can when you can. He said that would be just as good, and that the goal is to stay away from ethanol for small engines. I have even switched over to using ethanol-free gas in my John Deere mower. He advised that all yard equipment would last years longer. He is a really nice guy and is not only schooled in small engine repair but participates in continuing education classes. You can't go wrong with Mr. Evans if you are looking for experience, skill, truth, honesty, and educated advice on caring for your lawn equipment
- Home DepotIt was a very positive experience. They had a lot of mowers sitting outside for customers. Once I decided which mower I wanted, I asked specifically if I could purchase the inside floor model, which had not been exposed to weather elements. They were very accommadting and allowed me to purchase the floor model. When the lawn mower was delivered, they started up the mower and showed me specifics on how to use my new mower. Great customer service! They went above and beyond my expectations
- Redneck LawncareHe is very nice, efficient and prompt. I find this company very reasonable and I am very happy with my experience. He will provide free estimates.
- Vaughn Small Engine RepairDropped it off one day and Mark Evans the owner called me back two days later and said that the weedeater was fixed.
- Rolling FXSIt took a couple days just before the holiday. He is quick and his prices are very reasonable.
- Vaughn Small Engine Repairexcellent. Picked up the lawnmower within 24 hours. Very professional, reliable, and cost effective.
- Bennett's Tractor PartsHe charges a fair price. They know their equipment. I have done business with them for over 40 years and would highly recommend them.
- CARR'S CHAIN REACTION BICYCLEI have since bought a new Bad Boy mower from a different dealer and am very satisfied with the product as well as the service I received during the buying process. However, I still have the Grasshopper mower that I, in good faith, paid $2750 for that needs major and expensive repairs.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Pocahontas
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sales and Rental of Outdoor power Equipment. We sell and service Tractors, Lawn Mowers, Powersports products includning UTVs and offer a broad line of rental equipment.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/badboymowers. Twitter: https://twitter.com/badboymowersRecent Review:It was very good. I liked the quality of their product.Andrew J.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. We are a Polaris and Bad Boy dealer offering new and pre-owned units.Recent Review:I took the wheels in to shop and left overnight to have new tires and tubes put on. I provided the new tires. <br />Nick G.
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment sales and service. We offer pick up and delivery. We service most all brand of outdoor power equipment. we can ship parts if your not within driving distance. Financing available.
- Business Description:Full-service automotive repair, currently with four mechanics. 12 month/12,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs through Certified Auto Repair organization. We operate as a Christian business with portions of our profits going to local charities as well as sponsoring a child through Compassion International. We are members of the Gravette Chamber of Commerce, Bentonville-Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce, and the Bella Vista Business Association.Recent Review:They have lots of integrity and I don't have to worry about them doing repairs that don't need to be done. They saved me quite a bit of money by getting to the root of the problem, which was actually someone else's fault. Their pricing is not the cheapest but it is not the most expensive. I will use them again in the futureTara F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Walmart380Recent Review:Terrible. One tire had a blowout the same day it was installed. Waldron service department refused to replace it because we had not purchased road hazard insurance. <br />Bill C.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Skylar Murray owner and founder of Murray's lawn Care & Flowerbedding witch I had just recently started and the Paragould Jonesboro and Pocahontas area I am giving out free estimates on lawn care and flower bedding servicing and maintenance weekly and bi-weekly whichever you prefer please give me a call at # 870 450 9515. You can call me anytime of day or not to discuss what you have going on with your lawn or flower beds and to set up a time and they for me to come by and ta..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
lawn mower repair shops in Pocahontas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ARTRAC CO LLC219 E TAYLOR RD
- ARTRAC CO LLC
- Bad Boy102 Industrial Dr
- Bad Boy
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Independence County Offroad675 Heber Springs Rd
- Independence County Offroad
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Walmart - Waldron1359 Wt 2nd St
- Walmart - Waldron