Mount Pleasant Sales & Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Service
Auto Accessories
Auto Tires

Full-service automotive repair, currently with four mechanics. 12 month/12,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs through Certified Auto Repair organization. We operate as a Christian business with portions of our profits going to local charities as well as sponsoring a child through Compassion International. We are members of the Gravette Chamber of Commerce, Bentonville-Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce, and the Bella Vista Business Association. ...

04/09/2012

They have lots of integrity and I don't have to worry about them doing repairs that don't need to be done. They saved me quite a bit of money by getting to the root of the problem, which was actually someone else's fault. Their pricing is not the cheapest but it is not the most expensive. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Mount Pleasant Sales & Service for a front end alignment on my auto.

09/08/2011

Overall service was lousy to say the least. WORK WAS NEVER DONE. I left the car with them for 10 days. Dropped it off on July 15th, told them, and they marked the work order that I would pick the car on the 25th. When I get there to pick up the car, the pick up date was changed on the work order from the 25th to Aug. 1st. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THEY ARE TRUST WORTHY.

Description of Work
The service to be preformed was, replacing a seal and bearing on timing gear shaft, to repair an oil leak.

Category auto repair

Unfortunately, one of my mechanics spoke to the customer and misunderstood when their return date would be. We had some other big, time-consuming jobs that came in so this customer's vehicle was pushed back since we thought they would be out of town longer. This was a miscommunication issue and we truly regret that it occurred.

08/25/2010

they do routine maintenance of my vehicle as well as my daughter's older vehicle. Everything from oil changes, alignments, transmission, tire balancing, replaced axles, brakes, they are a full service shop. When I've had a minor problem I was able to stop by without an appointment and they fixed it on the spot.

Description of Work
Had some major transmission work done that cost several hundred dollars. Two or three days later was still having problems so took auto to dealer for repairs. Several hundred more dollars to fix it. Wrote a letter detailing the problem, cost, and number of service calls used at this business and was reimbursed for the amount I had to spend with the dealer. Still use them, they stand behind their work and make it right if you have problems, very rare these days to find honest business people.

Category auto repair

Oil change, alignments, tire rotate and balance, A/C repair, wiper blades, engine diagnostics, repair and replacement, general automotive repairs & accessory installs.