Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Pearcy, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Pearcy
- Godwin's LandscapingBecause we had some concerns about the fireplace in the home we were about to purchase, our real estate agent Susie Burns recommended Godwin's Masonry & Landscaping for the project. We had contractor Russell Godwin stop by several weeks before the closing on our house, and he gave us a bid of $3500. The bid was very reasonable, so we agreed to contact him for the project as soon as we had a closing date on the house. We closed on the house February 11, 2013, notified Russell and he had his crew removing the old fireplace the very next day. After demolition, the fireplace was rebuilt stone by stone, a wood mantel put in place, and a tube inserted in preparation for wiring needed for our flat screen television . The project was completed by February 15, 2013. His crew is very courteous, prompt and all have very good work ethics. Russell is a very honest, hard working, and sincere businessman. When and if we plan on having landscaping done, we most definitely will be in contact with Godwin's Masonry and Landscaping
- BENNETT BROTHERS STONE COThe weather was cold and it had rained quite a lot before they began the digging for the placement of the wall so we were worried that the foundation would not be secure. However, they made some adjustments and added additional concrete to ensure the seawall would be secure for years to come. They made recommendations on the stone for the wall and the stone cap to finish the top and it still looks great today in 2013
- BENNETT BROTHERS STONE COTHe job was done well and on time by my contractor. The rock work was beautiful and the quality of the rock was the best.
- Larry Diggs Construction IncThey are very professional and accommodating. They were a pleasure to be around and a nice group of workers. Its a family business and they are highly thought of by other professionals in the area. I believe they went above and beyond what I expected and that is hard to find in this day and age.
- Larry Diggs Construction IncFor some reason they did not place the plank in front of the original steps. They did not place the dock in the area requested and at the requested distance. I requested they come back to take care of some nails that were not hammered in and a missing bolt but they never came back out.
Last update on August 15, 2013
Masonry Contractors in Pearcy
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
You can hire a professional to fix a decaying brick wall, or you can save money and do it yourself by learning how to tuckpoint brick using the steps below.
Find masonry contractors in
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mount Ida,
masonry contractors in Pearcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
Benton, Arkansas 72018
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Larry Diggs Construction Inc6201 Central Ave
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Larry Diggs Construction Inc
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash