Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Ozark, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Ozark
- Best Electrical Services LLCPerfect! We have now used Jeremy and Best Electrical Services twice in the last month. Jeremy was able to come to the house quickly. He arrived on time and was friendly and professional. He installed a number of interior lights in our home as well as moved a number of ceiling fans. The quality of his work was excellent and his prices were very fair. We will definitely use him again and would strongly recommend his services to anyone
- Mister Sparky Central ArkansasIt went very well. My house is an older house. I initially contacted Mister Sparky to replace the wiring in attic. After evaluation, they suggested it would be better to replace all the wiring. They took pictures of the old wiring in the attic and gave detail report on its status and why it would be beneficial to replace all the wiring. I didn’t realize how unsafe the current wiring actually was. They gave me an exact cost and suggested other things they would do during the process. Things such as ‘wire’ the smoke detectors; add a few electrical outlets that I wanted; install ceiling fans that I had already purchased. It took a solid week and it proved to a much bigger job than they anticipated. They worked long hours each day. It was a major job but I was never inconvenienced. They also did a few things we hadn’t discussed which I greatly appreciated
- DNS ElectricJesse arrived promptly on the arranged date and was shown the three locations needing work, both upstairs and downstairs, as well as the location of the breaker box. he got right to work and in just one hour he had all the work and clean-up done. I thought the cost was fair and we are very pleased with the job. will definitely use him again and have already recommended him to some friends
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Mister Sparky Central ArkansasEstimator arrived on time to review the job's requirements; provided a professionally prepared proposal of all work recommended with itemized pricing. Electrician arrived on time the next morning and did not stop work until 4:00 in the afternoon. Work was correctly. Job site was left clean. These guys are good
- DNS ElectricJesse was very prompt in returning my phone calls. He came out and gave us an estimate for hanging a new ceiling fan and for installing an outdoor electrical outlet. We called him back to schedule the work and he then came out at the scheduled time to do the work for us. He was friendly, prompt, professional and did an excellent job on the ceiling fan and the outlet. We will definitely call him again if we need any more electrical work in our home
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again
Ceiling Fans in Ozark
- Business Description:Trouble shooting electrical issues. Wiring in new lights,fixing older lights, switches receptacles, all your home electrical needsRecent Review:it went really well. Only took about 45min to repair. Very knowledgeable and has the complete tools to finish the job. He was offered very reasonable price.Katie S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:We can take of all your needs at Ruble Construction Inc.. We have financing for qualified customers and different billing options.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..Recent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br /KAREN M.
- Business Description:I work by my self. If a job is to large for one person, I do use very reprable sub-contracters. Depending on the job and materials, a material draw may be requested or the customer may need to go to store and pay for materials, which ever way the customer is more comfortable with. Jobs over a week long may requier a weely draw. I am not set up to acept credit cards. Payment is cash or check onlyRecent Review:Removed large grill about fireplace mantle and infilled with brick. Cut two vent hole below mantle. Work was done professionally and limited mess. <br />Lonnie J.
- Business Description:Dodson Electric is a full service electrical contractor we do all types of electrical jobs including Residential Commercial Industrial Remodeling Service Calls Boat dock wiring & solar systems There is no job too big or too small We are fully licensed and insured you can check out our website also at dodsonelectricllc.com We look forward to hearing from you
- Business Description:Duvall's Air Conditioning, Inc. has been in business since 1995 and currently has 14 employees. Paul Duvall, owner, is a licensed HVACR technician and we also have a master electrician and master plumber on our team. We offer 100% financing on heating & cooling systems to customers with approved credit. See our website: www.duvallsac.com for more information on our Annual Service ContractsRecent Review:I had a warranty. He was very very helpful. The manufactures coil was leaking. Other than that I love the system, it's a great system. They have good business ethics.Everett G.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing..Recent Review:I walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retailBradley H.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
ceiling fan installers in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- Boswell Maintenance
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Eagle Home Repair110 Valley West Dr
- Eagle Home Repair
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St