T & O Termite & Pest Inc

Searcy, AR 72143

Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military Discounts

09/07/2017

kelley M.

We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupid.

Description of Work
Initial Pest Control Termite Protection around $600, then yearly inspections for 2 years around $150 each

Category pest control

Not all facts are true with this story

04/22/2013

Sam A.

T & O Termite & Pest Inc are good. They come and do their job and leave. We did have some termites in our fence which they sprayed for a few years ago and they've never come back.

Description of Work
T & O Termite & Pest Inc did their annual check for termites.

Category pest control

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

We offer Commercial and Residential pest control, termite control, soil treatment, and more.