Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Mountain Home, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Mountain Home
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- Household SolutionsOur project was a fairly substantial undertaking and involved renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse that had been abandoned and was in extremely poor condition. Approximately 2/3 of the house was renovated (with the remaining third to be done in the next couple of years by Household Solutions!). I won't go into details on the list of work because pretty much everything was done, but we did have a poorly executed addition (bedroom, utility room, breakfast area/reading nook/large entryway), kitchen, bathroom, hallways, and bedrooms fully renovated. We definitely plan on using them again because they did an amazing job. They stayed on budget, were very thorough, always kept us up-to-date on everything, always brought issues to our attention instead of just guessing, and the quality of the work is fantastic. I don't think I can recommend them enough
- Walton Home SolutionsOngoing project. Going well. He is very accommodating and communicates well. Gives attention to the details and is eager to please.
- David Brewer ConstructionDavid gave an honest estimate, performed quality work, and finished in a timely manner, completing all he promised.
- Adam Mellor Remodeling & New ConstructionHe gave us a quote, stuck with the quote and did the work in the time he stated. He also gave us advice regarding our bathroom for no extra charge.
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again
- Vince Trulock SidingExcellent work. It was so hot upstairs but he stayed all day because he didn't want to "make a mess any longer than he had to." He can also do windows, siding, remodel, and railing. He did a job for my son-in-law, and he didn't like the nails my son-in-law had bought for the job. He stopped working, went to town to buy exactly the perfect nails for the job. He is that much of a perfectionist
- Bella Vista Contractors IncThey started and finished on time. Did an excellent job of keeping the mess to just the area they worked on and cleaned up each day. They were punctual and followed through on daily plans. John and his team are very professional and partnered with us on aspects we wanted to do ourselves. The finished product is better than expected and makes great use of the space we have
- Bella Vista Contractors IncQuality of paint used was a contractors grade though we had requested a QUALITY paint be used. This caused us to have to pay for a second coat of paint that was not included in their original price/bid. Even though painting job did NOT include doors and baseboards, we have been scraping paint off them for months following the job. On the shower remodel they tried to get away with using some of the old drywall, and new common drywall (not properly backed, nor the proper drywall for a shower). We caught that and made them replace it with the correct material--hardy board. We gave them SPECIFIC size opening for the shower, and they ended up with an opening for the shower door 4 inches oversize. They also cracked some of the existing floor tiles of the bathroom, because the tiles were not properly protected during construction. They rebuilt the widened door jam with a cheap grade pine, rather than matching it to the existing surrounding smooth materials; this resulted with knots bleeding through the paint, and an extremely rough and ugly finish. The electrical hookup was left disconnected in the attic forcing us to hire an electrician to complete the electrical work by installing a junction box and installing the light fixture. When we contacted John Sobiech about these problems his response was an ugly email, full of insults and innuendos. We have since reported him to the Arkansas Contractors Board, and we are waiting a response on this. We definitely do NOT recommend Bella Vista Contractors. He TALKS a good game--but Beware of his work!
Closet Designers in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Adam has over 25 years of professional experience. Adam has a great passion for residential remodeling and construction, as well as commercial construction. If you are dreaming of remodeling your home or office, call us for a free estimate todayRecent Review:He gave us a quote, stuck with the quote and did the work in the time he stated. He also gave us advice regarding our bathroom for no extra charge.Kay C.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:SNC began servicing the Twin Lakes area in 2003. We began as a custom tile installation company and rapidly grew into a full service flooring sales and service provider, this growth was insisted on by satisfied customers that needed us to expand our services. We immediately started our expansion and shortly became the fastest growing flooring and natural stone counter top company in North Central Arkansas. To date we strive to continue our expansion and provide the largest, newest, and most i..Recent Review:Nothing but positive at this business! <br />Jim K.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
- Business Description:We are a National, FULL SERVICE, custom closet company. We will design, fabricate, deliver and install your closet and storage systems ANYWHERE in the United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)Recent Review:Since we aren't handy and did not have the time to install we hired a handy man to install be closet, which I recommend if you're handy otherwise it would take 3x a long but we are very satisfied with the look and quality customer service is greatJenn D.
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:Family operated business for over 20 years.
- Business Description:My son and I started Your Neighborhood Handyman service to help provide a needed service at an affordable price. We offer FREE estimates and references are provided.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
Find closet designers and builders in
- Bull Shoals
- Calico Rock
- Mountain View
- West Plains
- Horseshoe Bend
- Kissee Mills
- Ash Flat
closet designers and builders in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- OZARK MOUNTAIN WOODSMITH INC13796 STATE ROUTE YY
- OZARK MOUNTAIN WOODSMITH INC
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services