As a responsible homeowner, electrical safety is always at the top of your list. We'll review how to self-inspect your home for shock and fire hazards, when to avoid DIY projects, and when to call a licensed professional for an extra hand.
Get matched with top pool service companies in Lockesburg, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local pool service companies.
Recent Pool Cleaning Reviews in Lockesburg
- Townley Pool & SpaThey delivered the hot tub and had it up and running that same afternoon. Since then, we have had a couple of things happen. As first time hot tub owners we didn't do so well on the weekly maintenance and needed some help. They serviced the hot tub competently but we were surprised by their $50 mileage fee. Note: We live exactly 25 miles from Townley Pool (according to Mapquest). They charged an extra $50.00 for the monthly service they provide, and even when their technician stopped first at a place less than 25 miles from them, they still charged the full $1 per mile fee. Then, later we noticed the hot tub was leaking. It turned out to be a cracked fixture holding an underwater light. That job was done in a timely manner and no mileage fee was charged. They did an excellent job from installation to helping us maintain the pool. One note: If you are buying from them you might want to ask about mileage fees if you don't live in Little Rock. We went to Townley because of their reputation and their service quality. Because this was a major purchase for us and we had not counted on spending so much for monthly service, we cancelled our service plan. Both of us are disabled and servicing our hot tub is difficult for us to do physically. Nevertheless, we love our new hot tub and appreciate the good work done by Townley and its employees read less
- Elite Pools by AlohaIf in the future if we need anything done with our pool we have a pool company when can rely on and call them if we need to. They started the job about a month before they expected to be able to. They were finished in two days and we expected about five days to a week before they would complete the job and as far as the actual work I don't think anyone could have redone the bottom of a pool any better than these guys did, well let me say I KNOW it could not have been done any better or smoother than it was done. They went above what they actually was suppose to do and they cleaned their mess up, they were just awesome. The only down fall about this company is they only do liner pools so if you have just a concrete I am not thinking they do anything with them. I would use these people no matter where I lived in Arkansas...We have already discussed with them when and if we have a new pool (which is what we need) put in that we would have them do it. I can not imagine anyone being disappointed with this company...Thank you Aloha Pools for living up to what the customer's standards are... read less
- Quattlebaum Heat & AirIt went great. We had someone else look at it and they told us it had to be replaced, and he fixed a minor part on it and it's running fine. He is super knowledgeable on everything he has worked on for us especially heating and air, our geothermal, and the gas heater on our pool.
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail read less
- Northwest Arkansas Pool And SpaJeff of Arkansas Pool and Spa identified the problem with my spa and made sure it was fixed correctly. It was a tough job, and right over the freezing cold Christmas and New Years holidays. Jeff stands behind his work and is very courteous and professional. I couldn't ask for better communication. I recommend this company without hesitation, and will definitely call on them again in the future read less
- T & S Swimming Pool Serviceshere is how I started I was searching for an other pool company on the Internet my old pool company would not stand behind their work so I found T&S Pool Services they came out the same day in looked over our swimming pool they gave us an estimate price we was very happy with the price then we agreed to have them do the job we signed a contract with this company within 48 hours they were out here and installing the pool it took them one day to get the pool up and ready to be running it took 24 hours for it to fill up the pool than they were out your prompt in the morning and finished setting up everything and they even showed me how to maintain my swimming pool very easily I am very happy with my saltwater pool no read less
- Mid-South Pools & SpasWe have a Morgan spa. The repairman was unfamiliar with this model and " learned on the job". he ordered 2 other parts, for which we were not charged, which were not needed. lack of knowledge required the two weeks it took to fix it.
- Indian Summer Pool CoEverything started out fine. He started the project the first week of May and didn't finish until the last day of June. Weather played a role in the long delay. He built a really nice pool in the end and really seemed to know what he was doing but there were some major downsides to using him that would cause us to deter someone else from using his services. He does not have his own equipment and therefore needs to rent (backhoe, bobcat, dumptruck, etc.). Because of bad weather, he claimed all equipment was rented out and he couldn't get what he needed to do our job. That caused a week and a half delay. He should have been more forward thinking. Also, he has to rely on temporary hired help, which he, at one point, found the day before he needed it. When that worker couldn't come again for more than a week, Clay didn't go find someone else but waited until he could use the original hire. Another week + delay. He didn't show up most days until after 10:30 am, and would leave by 3 or 4 pm. He would not work Saturdays (except the last Sat. in June) to make up for lost time. One of the main reasons we chose to use Clay was that he agreed to color the concrete around the pool at no cost to us. Our contract stated "Concrete color = cost of dye = N/C". His statement to us before we signed the contract was "I can throw that in, that's only about $250." When it came time to order the dye, he called and asked which color we wanted. After his call to order, he called back and told us it would be over $1300 and we were responsible for the cost. It was obvious that he was unaware of what concrete dye costs and wasn't prepared to pay that much. Therefore he told us that the statement in the contract meant that there would be no charge for him to mix the dye in, which we knew was bogus. Our contract also stated that we were to get almost 800 square feet of concrete around the pool. When we had to reduce that because of landscape/slope issues, he gave us a hard time about us not wanting to be charged for concrete we weren't getting. While he worked with us somewhat on the two previous issues, we feel we still ended up paying more than we should have and as if we were taken advantage of. Finally, and I understand that some people would not be bothered by this, he left cigarette butts around the pool where my children can find/pick them up. We were unimpressed with how he runs his business, his work ethic, and his blatant dishonesty, We would NOT recommend him to anyone even though the end result is, we think, a nice pool read less
- Lighthouse Spas & PoolsStarted in May contacting companies to repair above ground pool. This company said they were running a couple of weeks away so gave them address. About 3 weeks someone came to check and see what needed to be done and give an estimate. Called a couple of time to see if date was scheduled and was told the schedule is kept in the office call them so call the office and it's I'll have to check with him and let you know, which didn't happen. Called the last week in June on Wed. and ask for date so we'd know when to drain the pool and explained that we needed to do that and was told: "I promise I'll find out and call you back today." didn't happen. Called again the following Monday and was told HE has the schedule with him, which before it's always kept in the office, anyway no info again. July 4 message was left on machine they'd be out in the am unless we called to cancel. They showed up Fri. am and brought the typed invoice to door, it was more than the quote. When shown the quote, he made an adjustment but added $80. for shipping charges. When ask if that wasn't included in the quote it's because it was a size they had to order, they knew that when they gave the quote. Sounds like price gouging to me. They left at one, the warranty papers were found in an envelope on the ground by the pool?? The hose to the pump was not connected to the pool. I guess when business is good you can treat people badly read less
- T & S Swimming Pool ServicesI would not use this company if they gave me a million dollars to use their services. They don't stand behind their parts. We called them and had parts delivered for my pool and I had to manually fix my own pool which is difficult since I am in a wheel chair. They sold us parts with a warranty and they didn't stand behind the part. We had a one year warranty on the generator however when the generator failed they wouldn't return our calls to come and replace it. We were told it was discontinued when we tried to contact the company that manufactured the generator. We paid them to close our pool but I had to open my pool because I couldn't get in touch with them. When you look them up online you will find that they have multiple names for their company. The Internet states that the company has outstanding lawsuits again them. I would tell people to stay away and go to another company. Their service quality is poor. I am very dissatisfied with the job they did read less
Pool Cleaning Companies in Lockesburg
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well read lessRecent Review:Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be calling read lessLARRY D.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body. read lessRecent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above read lesschris k.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:One dentist at this site. Additional Email: email@example.com.
- Business Description:Splash's Pool and Spa of Mountain Home, Arkansas has served the Ozarks for over 30 years. Established in 1979, we pride ourselves in having the most experienced, educated and imaginative professional team that will design your project to fit your unique lifestyle. It is our commitment to provide excellent service and ensure the highest quality built swimming pools and spas by combining the best products, materials, and equipment resulting in a backyard vacation that will last a lifetime read less
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Smart Pools - We design and build low maintenance, long lasting custom concrete pools only. Most of our pools are self adjusting and totally automated with remote controls that operate, filtration, chemical adjustment, water features, Hot Tub functionality, lighting, temperature, etc. read less
- Business Description:We are a very versatile company that can accommodate almost any request in regards to the pool and spa industry.Recent Review:Clay is a nice guy and did a good job. I got a little frustrated because he had to try several times to find the leaks. However he did fix it and always showed up. This is my first pool so I don't have a lot to compare read lessCara R.
- Business Description:* Commercial & residential spas & hot tubs-repair & service * Swimming pool repair & service & swimming pool renovations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pool cleaning service articles
When it’s time to winterize your pool, whether it’s inground or above-ground, follow this pool closing checklist to know the steps you need to get ready for winter, including chemicals to use and what kind of pool cover is right for you.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find pool service companies in
- Mineral Springs
- De Queen
- Broken Bow
- New Boston
- De Kalb
pool service companies in Lockesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Pools by Scott53 Sologne Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elite Pools by Scott
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Indian Summer Pool CoPO Box 1903
- Indian Summer Pool Co
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.12722 Hwy 201 South
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Wonder Pool Company1300 S 3rd Ave
- Wonder Pool Company