Compare quotes from top welders
Get matched with top welders in Lewisville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local welders.
Welders in Lewisville
- Business Description:Quality built fences. Privacy Fence, Chain-link Fence, Decorative Fences and more. We can also take care of your Decks, Roofs, Gates, and Awning needs. We pride ourselves in craftmanship and quality. Serving the Four-States Area 15 years experience, owner-operated. Call Chris Abercrombie 903-293-6880Recent Review:They did an awesome job and got it done fast. I get several commits on the fenceJon M.
- Business Description:I am a small handyman service and growing. No job is to small and look forward to the big ones. I accept cash or check based on a mutual agreement. Give me a call I look forward to speaking with you and at least answer any questions of yours
- Recent Review:They had originally "quoted" $750 to complete the work. I recieved a call (the only call I ever recieved from them) about 2 weeks after taking the bike to them and was told the bill was $1056. They never called me to tell me the bill was going up. Parts were never verified to be in stock at their suppliers. It took the mechanic 2 hours to replace the battery, by the way, I had replaced it once before in under 45 minutes. I retrieved the bike today but not without a fight. He did not honor the previously quoted price. I talked him down to $900 cash so he could avoid taxes. Afterwards, I pulled the bike out and tried to start it, but, the battery was dead. I push started the bike and it ran fine but it should have started. These guys are far from professionals and I hope you never decide to take a chance at recieving a fair dealJimmy D.
- Business Description:Hartley Welding is owned and operated by Aaron Hartley. Please call for a free quote on your welding needs. You can come to our shop or we can come to you with a mobile welder.
- Business Description:Free estimates on any job. We accept check, cash, or all major credit cards.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:870 Motorsports provides full services for any make and model vehicle. we also provide aftermarket part sales and installation at our facility. we employ factory trained technicians and utilize the latest in computer technology to diagnose and maintain your vehiclRecent Review:870 Motorsports kept me updated throughout the entire service interval and what was going on. They spoke to me like a person and not someone that did not know what was going on. Pete was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. My vehicle runs great and i will always go back to 870 Motorsportspeter t.
- Business Description:`Roberts Industrial & Commercial Services provides industrial maintenance, welding, fabrication and millwright services. Our company thrives on providing quality work in a safe and timely manner. We continually strive to ensure our employees safety as well as prevent potential hazards on the job site. As our motto "Done Right, Done Safe" state
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful welder articles
Find welders in
- Plain Dealing
- Queen City
- Cotton Valley
- Mineral Springs
welders in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 870 Motorsports LLC2930 hwy 201S
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- 870 Motorsports LLC
- Arkansas Tornado Storm Shelters1641 Polk Creek Rd
Caddo Gap, Arkansas
- Arkansas Tornado Storm Shelters
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- Boswell Maintenance
- Detonti Town Machine And Cycle1272 E Henri De Tonti Blvd
- Detonti Town Machine And Cycle
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
Mt Pleasant, Texas
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- Grille Technologies LLC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roberts Industrial & Commercial Services247 CR 2602
- Roberts Industrial & Commercial Services