If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Lewisville, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Lewisville
- Taylor Lawn CareI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingTotally professional, can-do attitude! He did an outstanding job! I’m very pleased. I would highly recommend him !
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingJoey was great to work with. He came on short notice snd hauled me 6 or 7 loads of rock. He put it right where i wanted it. Will definitely use them again.
- Black Tie LandscapingFrom when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalism
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasIt has been nearly a year since this major project began and we are quite pleased with each step. First,we installed gutters to divert water from the foundation of our home. The installation by an outside contractor went well. Next, a channel drain was installed in a back walkway, again to divert water. This looks nice and works well. Finally, the foundation specialists had to tie up the porch foundation to the original house and insert steel jacks and beams and new footings. It was necessary to dig across our flower beds to install underground drains. These were put back together and look totally undisturbed. One or two gutters needed tightening and Michael took care of this right away. The water diversion and the amount of lift of the porch back into position worked just like Michael said it would
- Cutting Edge LawncareI've been using them for years! Great job, always arrive as scheduled. No surprises! Also, when my neighbor was hospitalized last summer, they agreed to squeeze them in and mow for them.
- Southern Dream LawnsGreat no problems at all.Jonathan performed everything as promised and more and at my age that is greatly appreciated! Thank you Jonathan.
- Mudtown Landscaping LLCJuan’s team did an excellent job. They worked phenomenally well with our other service providers and even recommended high quality providers for other services. They were flexible with my timeline and changing requests. Mudtown Landscaping is honest, dependable, and does very high quality work. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again
- Summit Lawn & LandscapeWe found this company on Angie's List/Home Advisor. They had very good reviews so we contacted them to get a free estimate. We talked to Roy and he set an appointment to come take a look and was on time and helpful with suggestions. He said we would receive our estimate by email and they were very prompt doing that. We thought the estimate was fair for the work and materials that would be provided so we called and talked to them about a date to get started. The weather wasn't great so Roy told us it may be a couple of weeks to get to us. A few days later we had a good weather day and they came and did the job. Roy came with his crew, Jerry and Miguel to get them started and they were awesome in the speed and efficiency of their work. This job involved wheel barrowing 6 yards of .75 inch River Rock from our side front yard, down a slope and railroad tie steps to the back yard. Spreading the rock and then setting 100 16x16 inch pavers....also wheel barrowed down same path. These guys were courteous and listened to us to be able to get the design we had wanted. I cannot say enough good things about this company and their employees. Thank you Summit Lawn & Landscaping ! Great job !
Landscapers in Lewisville
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:ISA certified arborist ISA Tree Climber Specialist Trees are an integral part of our environment and our landscape. In order to ensure they are safe, healthy, and beautiful they require ongoing specialized care. At Raines Tree Care we have the expertise, training, and equipment necessary to ensure the health, safety, and beauty of your trees. Raines Tree Care is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, and has an ISA certified arborist on staff. This organization provides conti..Recent Review:It was great. They asked several times for me to come look at their work as they were pruning to make sure I liked it- every bit of debris was removed- they contacted a stump man and had them grind our stumps. We had to reschedule several times due to the rain and holidays, and they were always very agreeable. Really nice companymartha T.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are a Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping Company serving the greater Texarkana area Since 2011. We focus on Quality Service to our Customers. We are fully insured, and have over 15 years experience in this industry. Our services include: Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Flower Bed Maintenance, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Landscaping, Fence Installation and Deck Installation, Pressure Washing and much more. Call today and we will customize a maintenance schedule for your lawn. Remember- We help turn yo..Recent Review:He was prompt, professional & polite. He did great work & gave guidance on aftercare. Definitely would recommend to everyone I know.Gordon d.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. Promotional discounts are offered throughout the year. We provide residential and commercial hardscape. Major credit cards are accepted through PayPal. Credentials: 1. Licensed (Business and Contractor) 2. Insured 3. Member of the Better Business Bureau, A+ ratin
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:Slatton Construction and In & Out Painting is full service Home Improvement Company serving the Southwest Arkansas and Ark-La-Tex region. We specialize in all facets of home improvement including but not limited to renovation, remodels and additions. Please refer to the entire list of specialty work that we do. We employ only professional tradespeople and quality sub contractors. You can trust your project to the professionals at Slatton Construction and In & Out Painting. >>>>Spring Paint,..
- Business Description:We're a family owned professional business. With two employees. We're subcontractors. We accept all major credit and debit cards ; as well as cash or check for payments. We offer discounts for multiple stumps. Are pricing varies depending on size of stump, saw dust removal, and height of sump
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Plain Dealing
- Queen City
- Cotton Valley
- Mineral Springs
Landscapers in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ stump grinding4419 hwy 25
Black Rock, Arkansas
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atm tree service2418 west main st
- A+ stump grinding
- CAD Outsourcing11670 Fountains Dr
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Classical Curbs4901 Atwood Road
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Collins Tree Service1407 N Spring Rd
- Colonial Hills Landscape Inc3365 N Fincher Ln
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- COUNTRY GARDENS3820 ALBERT PIKE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- CAD Outsourcing
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Infinite Lawns6573 East State Highway 137
- Infinite Lawns
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC9230 Alicia Dawn Rd
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lone Star Land Enhancement IncPO Box 1264
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mesa Landscape Architects Inc800 N Spruce St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Monroe Lawn & Landscape6306 Miller County 505
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Neal's Tree Service349 Sylvan Meadows Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Neal's Tree Service
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
- Raines Tree Care