What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Lewisville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Lewisville
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Cox Plumbing & Leak DetectionWhen I contacted them we were given a date and time. They contacted me once they were on the way to my house and arrived right on time. The leak was located within the first hour and I was given the option of doing the digging myself or hiring someone else or having them do it. I choose to have them do it. The leak was found about 2 feed down and about 18 inches under the edge of the concrete driveway. Even though the repair was in a very tight area, they were able to do the repair without busting up the slab. I was able to do the back-fill myself. They are very professional and friendly. I would definitely use them again if needed
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe office staff handled everything easily and professionally and the installers arrived when they said they would, worked quickly and left everything looking great! We love our new storm cellar and it gives us peace of mind which makes it worth every penny and the brown stone-look is very nice looking! We highly recommend Arkansas Storm Shelter
- Victor I StegallHe is a very, very nice young gentleman. He is well mannered, well spoken, clean and trustworthy. We were so very pleased with the service he provided and I most definitely recommend him for multiple farming needs.
- HARRISON SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGLocated my deeply-buried septic tank, dug straight to the lid, pumped it out thoroughly, and left the yard in good shape. He was careful with his truck on our property. He was friendly and informative.
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- Stewart's Backhoe & DozerExcellent job done promptly and under budget. He made a 2,000 ft road through a moderately forested area, up and around a hill. It took less than half a day and we were driving on it immediately. I will definitely use this service again.
- TWIN CREEKS LANDSCAPINGThey were pretty good. It was a real straightforward, simple job we had. We had a sloped driveway, and we had a lot of water running down because we are in a hilly county. He came, took a look, and dug out some trenches in certain areas. It was pretty quick, straightforward, and reasonably priced. It worked. Our driveway does not have any problems that it has had and our garage is not completely soaked in water. They were also prompt
- Chs Storm SheltersEven after a horrible (and unusually) rainy summer, which I feared might cause a delay, CHS installed our shelter in the time frame I was originally given. Their crew got the shelter in quickly (despite an equipment malfunction), they were professional, and cleaned up the area once the work was complete. Our kit was missing the handrail and fan, which CHS is sending us. I have no regrets on choosing CHS
Excavators in Lewisville
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We used Angie's list for the first time, and scheduled the appointment on a Saturday morning for the following Monday morning at 8 AM. By 9 AM the job is finished and I had bid on adding a pressure regulator that I will schedule next month--my preferenceBob M.
- Business Description:Slatton Construction and In & Out Painting is full service Home Improvement Company serving the Southwest Arkansas and Ark-La-Tex region. We specialize in all facets of home improvement including but not limited to renovation, remodels and additions. Please refer to the entire list of specialty work that we do. We employ only professional tradespeople and quality sub contractors. You can trust your project to the professionals at Slatton Construction and In & Out Painting. >>>>Spring Paint,..
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:For almost ten years, Bowser's Excavating has been providing the Harrison area with quality dozing and dump truck services. We are a family-owned and operated company, so providing exceptional service is our number one priority! Bowser's Excavating specializes in dozing, skid loader and dump truck services, land clearing, backhoe services, dirt and gravel grading, building block retaining walls, building pads, driveways, roads, ponds and brush clearing. We will even haul fill dirt, topsoil a..
- Business Description:Clark Scott Construction
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Five Star Roofing & Construction has been since 2009. We do Residential & Commercial work our work is 100% guaranteed. We do not collect NO money up front. Lifetime workmanship We give the best prices. Thanks
- Business Description:Lone Star Land Enhancement, Inc. is a premier commercial land clearing company. We work with developers throughout the state bringing the best quality site clearing and land management to increases the value and appeal to any buyer. Contact us today for a consultation. Owner, Steve Sawyer Lone Star Land EnhancemenRecent Review:The whole experiance was great. The company was quick to respond to me through phone calls and e-mail. Jason showed up early and got the whole job done in one day. I will definitely use them in the future for any of my land clearing needs . <br /James D.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in Lewisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
Mt Pleasant, Texas
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
- Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.18577 Beaver Hollow Rd
- Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.
- Keith Austin Construction Company800 N Jefferson St Suite 5 5
- Keith Austin Construction Company
- Lone Star Land Enhancement IncPO Box 1264
- Lone Star Land Enhancement Inc
- Webb Family Lawn Care3240 Cromwell
- Webb Family Lawn Care