Whether you use your fireplace regularly or occasionally, chimney maintenance is essential to keep everything in working order. A few smart, DIY tips will guarantee your chimney functions properly between each annual inspection.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Lake Village, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Lake Village
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingI am very happy with the company’s quick response; I was immediately sent the estimate and the start date is very soon, depending on the weather. Very professional in all aspects, including keeping in contact. They started the work within a few days of me hiring them. They required no money down and gave me a discount! Excellent work completed!! I, would, and am, highly recommending their company. They went above and beyond in every aspect! I will definitely use them for any future work I need done. I cannot thank them enough for all they did for me. If you want a dependable, credible and honest company for your home repairs; in my opinion they are the BEST you will find
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingTwo guys went right to work on the roof. By 2:00 they were done. I won't know how good they did till it rains.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCTom was very professional and responded quickly during inquiry process. Came out and inspected the next day (Saturday) for a quote and had written estimate to me Monday. Work performed 2 weeks later and additional labor was needed due to unforseen circumstances. His crew repaied everything needed and did a good job cleaning up nails in the yard and drive. I would recommend
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCRemoved stucco and water proofed porch, removed siding on chimney and flashed, removed existing vents and plywood to fix holes, then installed new plywood, vents and shingles. Provided and installed house number plate.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryHe did his inspection and told us the chimney looked good and didn't even need to be cleaned. We do however, have some repairs, on the chimney cap, that will need to be made. He was very polite and not pushy at all.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryWent well. Called and he came really quickly. He inspects the chimney before charging you for anything. Will definitely use him in the future.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryHe came out the same day I called, was quick and efficient, showed up early, was inside for just a minute, listened to me when I described the issue we were having and was extremely pleasant to deal with, I'd definitely use this company again.
- Marks Chimney Service Custom masonryMark tried twice to come and clean our chimney within the first few days of my call to him but it was raining so we had to schedule about 10 days out. He arrived on time and went right to work inspecting and cleaning our chimney. After cleaning the chimney, he spent about 45 minutes trying to repair a broken damper connection and did not charge us for it. We asked what we could do regarding the damper and he gave us a price for a more efficient damper. He said we could call him in the spring or whenever we were ready to get our chimney checked out and he'd let us know if it needed cleaning. No charge unless he cleans it. There was no mess and he did a great job. We were very pleased and will call him again
- Ozarks Chimney Solutionsinspection and clean , ok, no mess, clean work, opon inspection found part of dampner, not cleaned, it was very rusted, when I informed them they came out and recleaned,
- Cline's Chimney ServiceIt was a great price to get my fireplace placed and everything done inside of it. My Home Chimney wanted $4,000. Cline was able to work out some things with me and I got a lot better deal on a better price. I would recommend them. They were prompt, honest, reliable, on time, reasonably priced, and the quality was awesome. I would use them again
Chimney Repair Contractors in Lake Village
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated Established Since 1998, 15 years experience in independent work for home owners, business owners, commercial properties, residential areas. I keep a crew of three on the job. Sub contracting work is done. Free Estimates, Expense of Material Needed Is To Be Paid Upfront All Labor Expenses Are Paid Upon Completion of Job & Owners Satisfaction Of Job Being DoneRecent Review:He was amazing. I have been cheated several time, but Jason with For Sale Roofing was amazing. He did everything he said he would do & always let me know what was being done & what was going on. My deck was messed up couldn't walk on it & he fixed it tooLynn R.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential construction company. 25 years experience in the building industry. We have references for all services we offer. Our contracts with customers protects both parties to ensure proper completion and payment. We provide detailed spreadsheets upon request at anytime during larger projects to maintain confidence that budget is not exceededRecent Review:The color and finish on the new patio does not match the old portion that was not removed. The sheen on the patio is very hard to keep clean and sweats, making it hard to walk on. There are places where the concrete splashed on the brick of our house that needs to be removed. There are holes that developed when the concrete was being stained and he has not repaired them. He did not install the drain in the driveway to prevent the garage from flooding so now each time it rains, we have mud and dirt accumulate in front of the garage and on the new walkway (about 10 yards long), so we have to pressure wash the entire front of the garage and the walkway to remove the mud. On August 9, 2013, we paid Mr. Fitzgerald $1,500.00 as a partial payment to have custom railing installed around the edge of the patio. Each time we've asked him about the railing, he says, "I'm working on it". My husband has sent numerous text messages and left many phone messages asking Mr. Fitzgerald to meet with us so we can resolve these problems, but he has not returned any of our messages in over 8 months. He did however, text my husband on Christmas Eve to wish us a Merry Christmas and said I'll see you soon. That's been 7 months ago. Mr. Fitzgerald and his crew started out doing the work very well and very fast. After a few weeks, he pulled the crew and started building a house for a local contractor. After that we could not get him to come back and finish our job. It would take him less that 2 days to complete the work. He left 2 drains open on the ends and above ground. Each time it rains, that portion of the yard has standing waterVivian T.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:Shingle and metal roofing. 5 inch and 6 inch seamless gutters.Recent Review:Daniel Mitchell gained my confidence from our first meeting. I talked with several roofing contractors, they all asked 4-5 questions and had an estimate ready in about 15 minutes. He spent over an hour with me, asked dozens of questions and offered a lot of advice and options. His estimate was not the cheapest, but definitely on the lower side. It was also the most detailed, listing types and prices of all necessary materials, right down to the cost of the nails. <br /> I needed extensive repairs on a back porch roof and had several other areas that needed smaller repairs, along with 3 layers of shingles to be removed. At the end of each day my yard was clean. He went above and beyond expectations to make my roof look great, right down to painting exhaust vents to match my new roof color. His company does much more than roofing,including windows, siding, and additions. I will be calling him in the future to do siding on my home. <br /Phil A.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Question by ray rob: how much would it cost to tear down and rebuild a 18ft chimney? chimney has pulled away from the house by about 3 inches and is in need of
Question by bepeterson246: I have some bricks on my chimney sloughing off. My insurance company said it needs to be sealed and capped. How much is that and what
Find chimney repair services in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Providence
- Rolling Fork
chimney repair services in Lake Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts
- Craft Chimney Services1327 Polk 23
- Craft Chimney Services
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- For Sale Roofing203 W. Pearl St
- For Sale Roofing
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kraftsman Building Services Co240 CR 2332
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Kraftsman Building Services Co
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Simmons Chimney Sweep1856 Sr 164 West
- Simmons Chimney Sweep