If you are struggling to keep Canada geese off of your lawn, you are not alone. From repellents to decoys to barriers, there are a variety of ways to keep geese off of your grass. Here’s what to do about Canada Geese on your property.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Jonesboro, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Jonesboro
- All-Natural LawnscapesNate done an awesome job with lawns and landscaping! He is fast, efficient, and super friendly. He’s always right on time and provides quality landscaping.
- TOSH LAWN CAREOwner Charlie tosh has always been dependable and professional. Always willing to accommodate special requests. I have used his services for app. 10 years and plan on continuing to do so.
- TOSH LAWN CAREWe needed a landscaper, quickly. We were in the process of readying our house and property to list for sale and the front and back needed sprucing up for photographs and realtor visits. A previous landscaper had come and done a very poor job and then we found out that our realtor wanted to bring people to see the place in one week! We called Tosh LawnCare and they agreed to meet with us immediately. They started the following morning and completed the job in just a few days. They were very professional, very courteous and did a great job. Our hedges look fantastic and our little balled trees never looked so good! They were also very good about "fixing mistakes". Several of our lawn lights were inadvertently cut down and Mr. Tosh quickly repaired them as soon as he found out
- TOSH LAWN CARECharlie showed up when scheduled, listened to our ideas and answered our questions, gave us some great ideas and was very professional.
- TOSH LAWN CAREWe are new to the Jonesboro area. Found Tosh Lawn service on Angie's list and liked the previous reviews. Called Charlie and he came out the next day and I had a quote within an hour. Charlie' s crew was out the next week to do the job. Charlie came by also to make sure that everything was going as we discussed. After we had rain, Charlie came back by to check to make see if there was any more settling or if the sod had shifted. He refilled one area that had settled. We did not have any hidden costs added when we received our bill. We were so pleased with the work that Tosh Lawn service did. We have called them to come clear out an area at the back of our property. Charlie also, gave us the name of a company that would spray our yard for weeds and insect control. We called them (Superior Lawn Care) and they have been out twice to treat our yard. I feel that Charlie Tosh is a very honest man. He did not push us to have any unnecessary work done. We highly recommend his company and will continue to use him
- TOSH LAWN CAREAs usuall he shows up with plenty of manpower and proper tools, have used his services for over eight years
- TOSH LAWN CAREThey cut and trimmed a lot of bushes and trees; cut down a few small "junk" trees; weeded and pruned and cleaned out flower beds; trenched out a young tree and removed the weeds that were choking it; used a strong blower to get out all rubbish and leaves from the whole yard; hauled away a 20' X 30' pile of limbs that had been there all summer, seeded several bare spots, covering with hay, then overseeded and fertilized the whole back yard......probably more than all this but they were moving so fast I can't remember!! Oh yes, and I tipped all 3 of his crew members, which they wouldn't take at first until I told them I had cleared it with Charlie....just another example of their honesty, courtesy and professionalism
- True Lawns LLCThey started by pruning a row of fifteen dappled Willows from 8 ft. to a manageable 4 ft. each. We use several varieties of exotic grasses (a total of 35 plants in all used to provide winter shelter for birds and rabbits). As my wife and myself advance in age, trimming these specimen back from averages heights of 8-10 ft. each season has become so much work that we had thought about abandoning our gorgeous landscaping until The Alvords came and gave us estimates too reasonable to not consider. We could not be happier with the work they have don e so far, and plan to use them exclusively throughout the year
- Adams Nursery & LandscapingWe are very pleased. They even checked with us to make sure we knew about keeping up with watering.
- TOSH LAWN CAREThey send four or five people and you can’t beat the price; my neighbor pays a lot more. They do a great job and I never have to call them, they just come and finish the deal. I can call if I need something special and Charlie Tosh will attend to it personally. I highly recommend this company.
Last update on April 23, 2020
Landscapers in Jonesboro
Here’s what landscapers can do for you in Jonesboro
Landscapers can do more than just yard work. Jonesboro landscaping pros are capable of a wide range of services, like:
- Creating ponds or other water features
- Designing an outdoor entertainment space
- Planting shrubs or flowers
- Installing drainage
- Adding a retaining wall
- Installing edging around garden beds
Find a qualified landscaper who has experience with the job you need done. Landscapers can help put a new face around your home, but they can also repair long-standing problems like a sinking spot.
Hire an insured Jonesboro landscaping company
Stuff happens. That's why it's prudent to seek out Jonesboro landscaping companies with sufficient insurance. With that, you shouldn’t be responsible if something happens while they're working in your yard. Request what kind of coverage they have prior to them getting started.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
As winter comes to close and the weather warms up, follow these 10 tips to clean up and prepare your landscape, yard, and patio for spring sun and blooms.
Turn an old tractor wheel and pot into a plentiful herb garden that holds separate plants. Blogger Angie Holden of The Country Chic Cottage shows you how.
Find Landscapers in
- Lake City,
- Oak Grove Heights,
- Walnut Ridge,
- Marked Tree,
Landscapers in Jonesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
Atlanta, Georgia 30319
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
Rogers, Arkansas 72757
- Raines Tree Care
- Southern Boyz Home Improvement & Hauling 20018 AR-158
Harrisburg, Arkansas 72432
- Southern Boyz Home Improvement & Hauling
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 57736855 Appling Farms Pkwy
Memphis, Tennessee 38133
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5773
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020