Smooth Touch Remodel

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2018

We offer digital design services through Chief Architect design software so you can see your remodel in 3D! We are a licensed and insured remodel company who can transfer your house into your dream home. We can provide references and photos of jobs we have done over the years. As a company, we feel quality is the most important service we can offer our clients. So, if you are looking to remodel your kitchen or other rooms in your home, or you want to add an outdoor area, or make your attic a liveable space we are the company for you. We offer the best painter in NWA as well as licensed and insured master electrician as our full-time employees. We truly can do it all!!...

(JCR) John Cotten Roofing & Home improvement

We are a TAMKO PRO CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR We have been a member of the Better Buisiness Bureau of South West Missouri since 2007 and have a A+ Rating with zero complaints as of June 2012 when this was updated. Payment policy: We require a 50% deposit and the balance at the completion of job. We are licensed-Bonded-Insured-work comp. We are a State Certified Contractor in the State of Kansas.

Griffin Painting and Construction LLC

We Paint interior and exterior homes. We give free estimates for every job. At this moment we are offering a 15 percent discount. My team is not only professional we are polite as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offers by Griffin Painting and Construction LLC on Angi
Ridgeline Roofing and Solar

07/27/2018

John S.

It was amazing, The quality of the work is good. The customer was outstanding and the price was really in line with the quality of the product.

Description of Work
They put in an outdoor kitchen and an entertainment center.

Category remodeling

Michelle D.

They are easy to work with, Quick to get back with you on bids, undertanding on change orders. I always knew the status along the way, and they keep on schedule well.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Lola G.

They had wonderful attitudes, if they saw something that needed to be done they just did it. They actually saw a piece of my fence that was loose so they just went over and fixed it for me. I just can't say enough good about their attitudes and professionalism. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed a large covered deck

Category remodeling

Kendall S.

They were easy to work with, honest and personable. I have kids and dogs and they were good with all of it. The crew does amazing work, they are very skilled and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

David O.

The deck went fine. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They built a deck for me.

Category decks