Are you wondering how to cut your grass during the rainy season? Read on for tips on how to mow when the grass is wet.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Jacksonville, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Jacksonville
- Mow & Go Landscaping LLCDarin Whitmore Jr. and his crew from Mow & Go were very personable, courteous, professional and efficient. I hired them to remove leaves from my yard. They did the job quickly and left my yard in perfect shape. Mow & GO's prices were beyond reasonable.Quality above reproach. Please check their website and call them today. I just know you will be as pleased with them as I was
- Mow & Go Landscaping LLCThe work was great very professional. He was very a very kind person. I was well please with service. I will definitely be using him again
- Mow & Go Landscaping LLCI’m very IMPRESSED!!! This guy is amazing. He was very reasonable on his price and took the time and effort to make my lawn a “showplace”! I will definitely do business with him this upcoming growing season!
- king kutz lawn serviceIt went extremely well. They came out and gave estimate and give reasonable price. Very professional. Everything look really well when they left and I am very pleased with the service.
- UltraGreen, LLCIT WAS FAST AND A GOOD JOB. WE HAVE A LOT OF YARD ART AND SOLOR LIGHT AND 8 ROZE PLANTS. THEY GET AROUND EVERTHING. NO BROKEN STUFF. THEY GOT HERE ABOUT 7:43 AM. DONE AND GONE BYE 8:00 AM
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesGarry was faced with a challenge in the front & side yards of our home in Bryant, but he went above & beyond making the changes we wanted. We are very pleased with the end result. Will definitely use his services again & recommend him highly.
- Bryant Family Landscape EscapesIf you want to meet a real con-artist and master manipulator, hire Garry Bryant. Here is how his scam works. When he shows up to quote your job, he will go on and on about how he is the #1 landscaper on Angie’s list, how he was a church worship leader for 30 years, how he is meticulous at completing the details of your project, and how he may not be the cheapest (which he is not) but he does the best work around. He will even tell you that he has a crew and equipment when all he has is 1 shovel, 1 rake, a beat-up wheelbarrow, and women/children for laborers. Then, once he has you hooked, he will start agreeing to anything if you give him 50% cash up front. You can have him sign a contract, show him pictures of what you want, and go to extremes to explain in detail your expectations and he will agree to it all as long as you give him half the money up front. He will even come back multiple times, after the contract is signed, to promise you more work for an even cheaper price just to get more cash out of you. This continues until he finally believes that he has gotten everything he can get without actually doing any work. At this point, you are already caught in his trap and there is nothing that you can do. You have already lost, and he has already won. From here, Garry spends every last dime you gave him with absolutely no concern for how he is going to pay for material or if he is spending more than the profit he was supposed to make. He will even tell you what he is spending your money on and don’t think, like I did, that he has a business credit account to pay for material later. (No bank would ever loan this guy money. That is why he uses his customers for interest free loans!) In my case, he bought his wife a diamond ring and took her on multiple vacations; he paid off at least 3 other customers to get out of agreements that he made and broke; and he paid the IRS thousands in unpaid taxes. Now that he has spent all his profit and some of your material money as well, the excuses start for why he can’t work. I swear this guy has over 50 reasons to not work and when they finally run out, he only works 4 hours, half of which he talks on the phone or walks around trying to figure out where he last stopped weeks ago. He even gave me the excuse after being off work for a month with Covid and fully recovered that he still had to quarantine since he gave it to his wife (making him immune) and he works outside alone! I then caught him walking around Home Depot, talking on the phone, like nothing was wrong! These excuses continue until the first big purchase of material is required and, surprise, he has no money to pay for it. Here is where you have 3 choices: 1) pay for the material yourself and hope that he pays you back like he will promise, 2) delay the project for months while he tries to work other jobs to pay for the material to finish your job, 3) threaten to sue him and he will threaten to file bankruptcy and completely screw you. In my case, since it was a choice between losing the $14,000 that I already paid him or $5,000 extra for material, I chose option #1 and hoped that he would eventually pay me back like he promised. (He didn’t!) The excuses to not work continue and the project still falls months behind schedule despite your best efforts to pay for material, equipment, laborers, and even do a large portion of the work yourself. You eventually lose all hope of this nightmare ending while your kids play outside every day in a construction war zone left unfinished. In my case, the project that he said would be done in 3 months was still not finished 15 months later! After I finally quit paying extra for supplies and killing myself to help him, the quality of his work tanked to all-time lows, and I ended up having to redo most of it myself. The truth is that Garry cares nothing about leaving you a maintenance mess for years to come. It makes no difference to him if you have weeds throughout your yard, your gardens, your gravel areas, or if he cracks your driveway so bad that it falls apart the first time you drive over it. (He literally spread 1 inch of gravel for a parking area and said it was good.) That is when I finally lost it and kicked him off my property. He was literally creating more work for me than if I just finished the project myself! In the end, I have never in my life met someone more afraid of an honest day’s work than Garry. He will literally run over stuff in your yard with his truck in fear of being in the sun too long and getting him to work more than 4 hours/day, before 11am, on any real or made-up holiday, more than 2-3 days/week, or on the weekend is near impossible even when he is 15 months behind schedule and owes you $5,000 in material money above his original quote. He is truly a master at using his “nothing is my fault” victim mentality to manipulate his customers into trusting him, only to steal their money and trash their property and tools. I even had to buy him a rake when a different customer locked his 1 rake in their backyard and wouldn’t give it back until he finished their job! (WARNING!) He is a hypochondriac, who always thinks he is sick and can’t work, when it’s really because he never works that he feels so bad after doing manual labor. He claims to be extremely forgetful and yet refuses to look back at the contract he signed or believe what you tell him he agreed to. He claims that he hates Democrats and their free handouts and yet he uses his costumers as his own personal bank and steals money from them by making up charges that they never agreed to pay to avoid paying them back. (He even has a buddy who pretends to be your friend just to get information to help Garry back out of his contracts and promises.) Garry also has absolutely no idea what he is doing as a landscaper and just makes stuff up, assuming that his customers are too dumb to know the difference. For example, he literally told me that the sand dirt he got was great because birds pooped on it!! He also lost me $1,000s worth of dirt because he was too arrogant to follow my advice and grade the property in sections. He left loose sandy dirt on a hillside, exposed to rain, for months before finally putting sod on it and then when it all washed, he tells me it was “an act of God” and not his fault. As usual, Garry again had no money to replace the dirt. He is also the type of person who rushes over to point out mistakes from other contractors, but if you say anything about his work, you are a micro-manager and a perfectionist. I’m sorry, but my dad was a stone mason for 40 years and Garry knows nothing about professional stonework. No professional uses 4-6 inch mortar joints to lay stone rather than shaping the stone to fit. Yet again, Garry did not have the correct tools, so he literally used a handheld wood saw to cut stone and when it didn’t work, he used absurd looking mortar joints instead. He also did not mix the stone and used all the large stone at 1 end of the sidewalk, leaving a noticeable size difference on the other end. And if it is not level, Garry cannot lay a straight line in stone to save his life. As with everything, Garry thinks that he is an expert and refuses to listen to anyone because he has been doing this for 30 years. The reality is that he has been scamming people for 30 years and just getting away with it because you can’t sue someone who has nothing to lose. You just end up losing more money in legal fees
- Lily maidLily works extremely quickly and efficiently. She takes pride in the work she does and has a wonderful attitude. She is always willing to learn how to do new types of work. She is truly a gift from heaven for an older person like myself.
- Grass Up Lawn ServiceAlan, the owner came by and gave me a quote. Then the day of services, was prompt and did an excellent job! I am so very happy with the job he did and will be using him again! Don’t hesitate to call Alan of Grass Up Lawn Services.
- NICHOLSON SERVICESHe's extremely dependable and does such a fantastic job. Practically our entire neighborhood is using him now! I have nothing but good things to say about him, and I'm a very hard person to please!
Last update on December 31, 2022
Lawn Services in Jacksonville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Is dog pee ruining your lawn? Unsightly yellow patches can be a thing of the past if you follow these tips for patching and prevention. Save your lawn with these easy solutions.
Some plants masquerade as pretty flowers but are actually poisonous plants and weeds. Use this list of harmful plants to identify poisonous plants to keep your pets and loved ones safe from accidental poisoning and uncomfortable itching.
Find lawn care services in
- North Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- Little Rock,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills
lawn care services in Jacksonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Lily maid
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Lily maid
- A & E Landscaping2102 Jackson Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- AAA Lawn And Landscape18119 Bracy Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
Miami, Florida 33179
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Arbor Care Tree Service4825 N Landmark Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE138 El Dorado Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
- A & E Landscaping
- Davis Lawn Care6929 JFK Blvd #20-136
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Davis Lawn Care
- Genesis Lawn and Landscape300 Ridgeway Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
- GRAND DESIGNS1720 N MISSISSIPPI ST
Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
- GrassRoots LawnCare Inc.1495 Highway 365 S
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Griffin's Window Cleaning & Janitorial402 Burchwood Bay Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
Perry, Oklahoma 73077
- Genesis Lawn and Landscape
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Inside Effects Inc
- M & D Lawn Care, LLCPO Box 741
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Mallett Remodeling14317 Lone Pine Trail
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Mckissick Landscape & Design7625 Perry Ln
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- MJB Solutions llc222 N Salem Cemetery Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- MM Lawn & LandscapeP.O. Box 24518
Little Rock, Arkansas 72221
- M & D Lawn Care, LLC
- O&C lawn care 5808 W 51st St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- O&C lawn care
- Vector Lawn Care Services20 Byrd Lane
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Vector Lawn Care Services